The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'll take snicky snacks as my daughter's best friends call them. Ooooooh I'll take candy, yum.

Good idea! Here's some treats for you and daughter!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
O.k I'm outta here--gotta run to the ATM for moolah, and then to the bus and train.

@donaldtoo , after seeing another mansion you're working on at your job, I was just curious--do architects still do something called charretting? (I probably spelled that wrong.) Many years ago I worked at a graduate school for architects, etc., and they would all be cutting up a certain type of cardboard with special sharp blades and creating these models of buildings, etc. Has all that been replaced now by 3D printers?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yah, clearly the two teenagers I saw (with the smartphones) in church had about zero desire to be there. I can understand that, but my issue with them and their mother, was that if you are there in church, BE there. Otherwise, leave, or just don't go at all. (And believe me, I'm way down the bottom of the list when it comes to be holy, myself. However, if I make the decision to go to church, I show respect to the priest and other parishioners. I figure even I can behave for 45 minutes or so . . .)
Amen!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Have you scanned through the Restaurants forum? I wonder if Tables In Wonderland would come up in a search over there; I'll bet there's at least some helpful information for you.
I ran the #s it's looking like we're right at the break even point upgrading to APs and TIL. One more drink at Tambu and I think we're ahead. I know there's a discount at some of the stores, hoping @StarWarsGirl95 checks in soon as I'm sure she'll have the rest of the info I'm looking for

StarWarsGirl

I have a question. We're thinking about upgrading to at least one AP when we get there and getting the Tables in Wonderland card. Have any of you done that? How did it work out? THNX
Tables in Wonderland is great. But either you or your DH needs to get the AP if you're going to do that. You have to be over 21 to get TIW.

The card itself is $100. So factor that in. It's a 20% discount at many locations. A list can be found at TablesInWonderland.com.

We love it and we always save a lot of money with it. But we go on more than one trip per year. You'll have to run the numbers a bit more carefully.

As an added bonus, the APs offer a 10% discount at most merchandise locations. So think about all of it. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Tables in Wonderland is great. But either you or your DH needs to get the AP if you're going to do that. You have to be over 21 to get TIW.

The card itself is $100. So factor that in. It's a 20% discount at many locations. A list can be found at TablesInWonderland.com.

We love it and we always save a lot of money with it. But we go on more than one trip per year. You'll have to run the numbers a bit more carefully.

As an added bonus, the APs offer a 10% discount at most merchandise locations. So think about all of it. :)
THNX it's looking like break even with the 2016 trip and we'll come out ahead for the May 2017 trip for the TIL. My boys can easily spend $100 on shirts alone so between that and not paying for parking at least one AP is starting to work money wise. By the time we get there we'll have a good idea of how many days we'll be there 2017, that will determine if we upgrade my ticket as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom