Trip Report The "All Smiles" trip

Good family times that include "All Smiles!" have to be documented, right?!?
To set the stage, we are a family of five:
DW Shana
DD1 Brittney
DD2 Kennedy
DD3 Trinity
Me Todd
This is our families fourth trip to the Kingdom. Our stay was at POR! Our visit was a fun 7 days during the middle of this past July. A couple of explanations before we begin... Shana and I decided to surprise each girl with a new super memorable experience for this trip (as if WDW isn't memorable enough!!). Trinity had never flown, so that was her surprise! DD2 would like to be an imagineer some day, and to make a long story short, we met and spent half of a day with a few really cool imagineers (no video of this was included to protect the innocent)!! DD3 had a bucket wish list to learn to surf, and what better place to learn than in the clear waters of Typhoon Lagoon?!?! DD2 made some really great friends while attending Disney Dreamers Academy back in March. One of those friends was able to join up with our family on one of our days to EPCOT and DHS. Really lots of reasons to smile every time we reflect back on a fantastic trip "Home"!
DD2 borrowed my brother's GoPro for most of the shots, and has spent the last few days of summer compiling the footage, splicing it together, and just now posted it to Youtube! It is a bit long, but when you have time, please check out the video, then come back here and tell us what you think!! We hope you enjoy!

fractal

Fractal, you and your family are probably the reason we (she) did this! We have loved reading and seeing your families reports for years now! Your pictures are great, and your story telling is fantastic!

Thanks! When I first joined the board I didn't even have a camera. I was inspired by the photos and trip reports of others so it feels good knowing I'm just passing it on. :)

sheriffwoody

This was so fun! Loved getting to see all the smiles :) And holy moly at all the tour groups! We've never been in the summer, so we've never seen that many :jawdrop:

bcoachable

Original Poster
This was so fun! Loved getting to see all the smiles :) And holy moly at all the tour groups! We've never been in the summer, so we've never seen that many :jawdrop:

Sheriffwoody-
The tour groups are fun to watch as they interact with each other! I actually appreciate the fact that they are having so much fun in a clean way! Teenagers sometimes get such a bad rep. I will say this though, if we see a group heading towards the same ride/show we are headed to, we have a tendency to either walk a bit faster or head the other direction!

FlaggNL

FlaggNL-
You have always been such an encourager to everyone on this board! Thanks for the like!

Thanks! And I am not a that long member :) I think it's great ppl share their Disney trips here. As much as PTR as TR :) Thanks for the compliment :)

awheartsdw

LOVED this! This was just what I needed this morning, as we left for Disney 2 weeks ago today and I am definitely having a case of the Disney blues! Beautiful video, beautiful family, beautiful memories!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom