Pre-Trip Disney School: My 6th Trip to Walt Disney World

This is the pre- trip report that my 9 year old is doing as part of his homeschool. He is very excited to get to share our trip with you. So without further delay here is... SuperDancer!

Hello! I'm SuperDancer and this is my pre-trip report about my sixth trip to Walt Disney World. First let me tell you who is coming with me: my mom, dad, mini me, birthday boy, and my baby brother.

FullSizeRender.jpg

My mom
She likes me and my brothers, Harry Potter, and Disney. Because she's a girl I won't tell you her age.

IMG_8786.JPG

My dad
He's 33 years old. He likes computer stuff, working over time, and Disney.

IMG_8879.JPG

Me
I'm 9 years old. I like dancing, playing Minecraft, and Disney.

IMG_8833.JPG

Mini me
He's 4 years but he thinks he's 9. He likes being me, playing games, and Disney.

IMG_8799.JPG

Birthday boy
He's turning 3. He's why we are going. He likes Power Rangers, video games, and Disney.

IMG_8804.JPG

Baby Brother
He's 8 months old. He likes cuddles, crawling, and Disney.

But today there is only 21 days until we leave. We are all so excited to go to Walt Disney World. We are packing all of the Disney clothes like shirts, shoes, pants, and hats. We have so many it will take like 10 suit cases.

I said we are leaving in 21 days. That means we are leaving on the 17th of September .We will drive half way and stay with my aunt. Then we will load up and finish the drive. We will stay at the Caribbean Beach resort. Then we will stay 2 extra days for the Food and Wine festival. Mom won't let me try wine though.
:(

Attachments

• IMG_8584.JPG
    IMG_8584.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 27

smk

my favorite quote, "mom won't let me try the wine though". Man, mom what a party pooper ! So funny! I am going to enjoy reading thru his eyes, super idea!

UberPlannerMom

Original Poster
This is his report from yesterday. He was tasked with writing something descriptive....

Hello again. It's me, SuperDancer. Today I will tell you about our Disney World count down calendar. For starters it's a very cool paper chain, like an o attached to another o. Then on the outside is a Disney movie name with another Disney movie name on the inside. So we take one off every day and pick which movie to watch. Also, my mom put a paper Mickey head on the top of it. It is so cute. Last but not least, my mom made it in 3 colors. It's a pattern: black, red, yellow, repeat. Oops... I almost forgot this. My mom made it all by hand.
IMG_9470.JPG

jjbuster2

Awe, we used to do the paper chain thing too when my daughter was younger. Maybe we should do it again next trip (we're over a year out...haven't booked yet so that would be a loooooooong chain). Following along; sound like it will be a fun trip :)

lostpro9het

Still following along SuperDancer! Your countdown chain inspired me to throw something together. Any guesses on how many links I have?
20150902_184812.jpg

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more updates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom