Hello from PA!

YvonneG

Original Poster
Hi! I have been using WDWMAGIC for Disney planning, news, and advice. I am new to the forums although I have read them and gained valuable advice from them. My family and I are always looking for a way to get back to Walt Disney World. We have been there 3 times in the last 4 years. We have stayed at AOA in Cars, Nemo, and most recently in June, Lion King. My boys, ages 10 and 7, love this resort! My husband I like it too! I can't wait to start interacting on forums.

I am currently trying to find a way to return this summer during Star Wars weekends. We were there once during that time and my husband and sons loved it. We usually have between 5-6 people total so AOA is a convenient way to go. However, I am trying to find ways to make the trip less expensive since AOA doesn't get much of a discount even though it is a higher price point than the other Value resorts. Any advice on how to get back to WDW summer 2016 would be great!

rsoxguy

Hello from South Florida! I hope that you make it back for the Star Wars event that you and your family enjoy so much.

The Red Sox will begin a three game series against the Yankees tonight, in case you were wondering.

Zipadeelady

Hi @YvonneG Were also wanting to plan a trip next summer and I've been hoping there would be talk about possible discounts for the next year but it is still pretty early.. Discounts may not be out until the first of next year. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom