Can a Pop Guest Get to Boardwalk Area Early in AM to Run?

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
We're going in early November with a running family and we're all staying at Pop. I'm trying to think of all the different places they can run on property... My main two ideas are around the Pop/AoA area, and that giant loop between Epcot and DHS with BW, Swan, Dolphin, etc. Is there anywhere in those resort areas that security will let you park at, say, 6 or 7 in the morning just to get to the jogging trail?

Paisa184

You can go to the all start resort area and there is a course marked out , I believe is 3 miles marked . You park at the macdonalds and from there to the back which is the all star movie is 1.5 miles

surfsupdon

Pop is connected to CBR, very loosely, by a backstage roadway.

At CBR, over by the Aruba bus stop, is a clearing that takes you right to Buena Vista Dr, where there was a crosswalk taking you across the street by the fire dept....which is connected by sidewalk to the Hess Gas Station, which is connected to both the inner Epcot Resorts loop and the much longer outer sidewalk Epcot Resorts loop. I've gone on that run--to and from--many times.

I said there "was" a crosswalk over Buena Vista, because I know there was some roadwork and I'm not sure if they kept it there. Either way, if it's early in the morning, there are not many vehicles on the road. And the sidewalks are still present to run on.

Be safe.

Just helping a fellow runner out.

DABIGCHEEZ

Not a runner myself.... but I have biked /walked this a few time over the years.... There is a path connecting WL to FW. Not sure if this is the same trail or not, but I also remember some friends(who are runners) mentioning that there is a mapped out jogging path between the two places that totals around 2.5 or 3 miles. Might be something to check out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom