The Next Generation: Walt Disney World Resort

What do you want to see happening to Buzz

• Keep and update it

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Remove it and replace it

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Remove it from MK, replace the old ride with something else and add Buzz at Hollywood Studios

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

orlando678-

Original Poster
Now we will visit the land of the future, the land of the unknown and the land of innovation. Welcome to:

Tomorrowland:
1280px-Tomorrowland_logo.svg.png

From the land of fantasy, we enter the land of tomorrow. Two new waterfalls similar to the ones found in Tokyo Disneyland split Tomorrowland from Fantasyland. The land as we know it today has two styles in its area. I would like to change this to one style being Deco Tech style. As you enter the land from Fantasyland you can find the Astronomer's Club. On the outside it will look like a big futuristic observatory. On the inside it looks more discovery island like, with marble pillars and statues of discoverers as Galileo. In the middle of the restaurant is a big dome which looks like a big window into space. The dome will actually be made of screens showing stars, planets and many more things. To the right is a new shop replacing Mickey's Star Traders. This shop will now be the River of Time Store selling souvenirs based on the new ride replacing Stitch's Great Escape( which unfortunately doesn't fit Tomorrowland). The new ride will be known as Adventure Thru Time.
image0031-300x134.jpg
Guests will enter the Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center. The building will be overhauled to fit the Tomorrowland theme way better. The biggest change of the three is the entrance hall, which has gone from a darkened corridor to the wide open, glass walled Exposition Hall of the Convention Center, with the TTA looking down into the space as it passes. The preshow room is the same structurally as before, only with new colour schemes and designs, and a newly fitted screen behind the central desk. The two theatres have the same seating, but the walls and ceiling have been completely rebuilt to accommodate the new elements required for the show. To better accommodate the new floor to ceiling windows now looking out onto the Avenue of the Planets, the existing Fastpass+ kiosks have been moved to the old extended queue area, while the outdoor portion of the queue now extends up towards Rockettower Plaza. Guests enter the main exposition hall of the Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center, a large open space with floor to ceiling glass windows on the left, and exposition posters for such events as "Mission to Mars: History or Hoax?" And "XS-Tech Teleportation: Seize the Future" on the right, with planters and benches scattered throughout. The Tomorrowland Transit Authority looks into this hall from above, as guests are ushered into The Professor's booth. Here we meet two new characters being Professor Stella Erucson and her robot assistant, Comet. Stella and Comet( both are audio animatronics) will be surrounded by two tubes. Inside one is not Skippy, but a velociraptor. Stella will begin by saying Ah.. Hello my friends and welcome to the Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center. I am Professor Stella Erucson and this, this is one of my earliest inventions and my partner, Comet. I have created many things for the people of Tomorrowland. Some of my inventions are the flying car, the transport tubes and today you will be one of the first people to witness my newest invention, the Time Machine! With the Time Machine we can bring you to any place in time in the past and even the future. As you can see here on your left we have brought a prehistorical velociraptor to Tomorrowland by our Time Machine already. Now let's look the tube on the right. I will show you what my Time Machine can do. Comet will type something in and smoke appears inside the tube. A baby wooly mammoth will appear making a toot like sound. Now Stella says Ah.. the wonders of science. Now it's your turn to enter the Time Machine and to travel to the times lost long ago. Comet will explain that you will next enter the Time Machine to travel back in time. Also he will tell some safety rules before you board.
ZnBIzxp.png
After Guests have entered the theater they can choose a seat and pull down the safety bar on their shoulders. Now there will be screens on the sides where you can see Stella and Comet in the control room. Okay is everyone ready to experience the impossible? Let's bring back our raptor first. Comet, do your thing! Comet types in the data and we go back to the Stone Age. On the sides are new screens similar to the ones in the Hogwarts Express that simulate the feeling of looking outside. You see a wormhole like environment for some time and then a prehistoric rainforest area with a big volcano in the back. A big Gigantosaurus appears and groans a bit. Okay, Stella says, by the help of the transport tubes we will bring the raptor to the Time Machine. Smoke appears and we will see the young raptor. Our time machine descends down into the rainforest while you can see various wildlife. A hungry t-rex appears forcing us to fly towards the volcano. The t-rex crashes into a tree. We then see a group of velociraptors. Stella says Ah that must be our dino's mother. The raptor starts to make a sound and tries to escape the tube. The velociraptors outside react to this and some jump on to the Time Machine. Stella says oh calm down now, we will give your friend back. Comet pushes a button which makes the baby raptor disappear from the tube and reunites it with its family. Stella says Ahw.. How cute. Now we can't leave our mammoth alone can we? Comet bring us to the Ice Age. Again we see the wormhole like environment and then see frozen mountains. The baby mammoth appears in the tube. A group of mammoths can be seen below. The baby lso reacts to see its family. The baby mammoth gets transported back to its family immediately. However a full grown mammoth gets send into the tube. The mammoth is literally stuffed into the tube, threatening the glass to break. A tusk activates the pre-damage opening. Stella sends the mammoth back. The tube is now open. Guests can feel the cold temperatures from the ice age. A saber tooth tiger can be seen outside coming closer to the mammoths. Stella moves our vehicle to scare him off. An AA saber tooth tiger jumps into the time machine. The lights turn off and you can hear the growling of the tiger. By special effects it will feel like he is walking around the machine. Stella tries to get him out of there by shooting water at him, slightly soaking guests. A mammoth outside angrily crashes into the time machine. The tusk can be seen spearing one of the wall. The tiger falls into the middle and the lights turn on to reveal the animal inside the tube. Comet sends him back. Comet tells Stella that the Machine has a lot of damage. Stella replies with Okay then we shorten their tour, bring them back. Comet types in data, but we appear to be in a Roman Empire. Maximus, a Roman gladiator appears inside the tube looking very confused. A large lion AA floats above him. Another hole is created by the lion. The lights turn off again. Guests can hear the sounds and feel the lion circling us as well as Maximus' footsteps and the swing of his sword just inches from our faces. The lion is forced into the tube together with Maximus and are send back to Rome. Smoke again appears and a large, aggressive robot appears. He tells us that we have broken the laws of Tim and should now pay. The robot tries to hit us with his Hulk like arms. Comet activates a pair of laser cannons which are similar to the Stitch cannons but look more realistic. The cannons fire at the robot causing it to spark and fall over. A French guillotine appears in the tube and cuts off the robot's head. Stella again tries to bring us back to Tomorrowland but instead brings Beethoven with his piano to the tube. He plays his famous symphony and is then send back. Comet connects a cable to the control panel and finally brings us back to Tomorrowland. Outside you can see the City of Tomorrow. Stella says Ah you're back I see you outside. Comet! Activate the brakes! The time machine crashes into the building, but without major damage. Stella excuses herself for the bumpy ride and thanks us for our bravery. Comet says hope to see you again real soon time travelers! Guests exit the ride. I would like to thank MCParadox and TheOriginalTiki for being my inspiration for this ride.
wFdC4mG.png
Come back down to Earth for a sweet treat: soft serve cones, sundaes, floats, smoothies,muffins and more here at Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies. Also here is the Merchant of Venus shop for Tomorrowland souvenirs. Tomorrowland Terrace is re-tooled into a Deco-Tech restaurant based on retro-astronomy. It will be known as Star Gazers. The restaurant would be hosted by aliens and would bring back some ideas from the Plectu revue idea as a dinner show.
carousel_alienshow.jpg
Facing Adventure Thru Time is a new ride known as the Journey to the Unknown. Here you enter the Intergalactic Transportation Center which is like a futuristic airport which brings you to any place on Earth or in Space. Outside and inside are posters of outerspace destinations( Mars, Moon, Titan, Venus etc.). The ride will show guests the abilities of travelling to space in the future. In the attraction we are asked to travel to an upcoming outerspace destination to see if its safe for tourists to visit. In the pre-show you will meet Captain Caelus( AA) who is the boss of the Transportation Center. He tells the guests about the new travel technology of Tomorrowland and later also explain our mission. We are asked to travel to Planet Unknown to find out if there's life here and if it's safe here. The guests are led through a tunnel that is filled with screens that make it look as if you are in a tunnel entering a spaceship. The spaceships will close with glass doors closing on top. The ride will be a mix of Despicable Me:Minion Mayhem and Simpsons the ride. You will travel into a 360 dome that simulates the feeling of travelling outerspace by 4d effects and hd quality screens. The dome will be one of the new icons of Tomorrowland. On Planet Unknown, we find out that two alien races are fighting for the control of the planet. Guests must try to escape the war between the aliens and get back to Earth safely. The ride wont be really scary but it will focus on one scarier race of alien and a nice/cute type of alien. You will exit via the Intergalactic Travel Souvenir Center Shop.
i_planets.jpg
Next we will close Buzz Lightyears ride and replace it with a new KUKA/ EMV shooter ride. Here we will become one of Tomorrowland City's Fighters of Peace. In the ride( Tomorrowfighters) we will find out that a Alien Cyborg type has invaded Tomorrowland and its our job to save the land with our laser guns. The ride will be family friendly. It will take over the Buzz building and the area between Buzz and Carousel of Progress. The building's facade will be themed to a Tomorrow City backdrop and an ancient Alien temple which holds a spherical artifact which the cyborg aliens are looking for.
Blog+-+WDW+MK+2025+no+RoA+birds+TL.PNG
Replacing the Carousel of Progress is Tron: Escape from the Grid. The buildings shape will stay but rethemed with LED lights. The building will also be expanded further to the back and the inside will be changed completely. The ride will be a mix of the upcoming ride in Shanghai and Test Track. The ride will be more indoors than outside compared to Shanghai. Guests will first enter the queue where we learn that in the future we will be able to play inside virtual worlds to play our games very easily. They then enter an elevator which "sends" guests into the world of Tron. You will be brought to a second level where Flynn tells us to get out of here, because Clu has taken over. Now guests will have to board a Lightcycle and escape the world of Tron. The ride will use screen and audio animatronic effects. The outdoor portion will be the part where guests escape the Grid.
Capture%20drsquoeacutecran%202015-07-18%20agrave%2005.17.18.png%7Eoriginal
Then we move on to the next ride. This ride will be Wall-E's Great Rescue. This ride will bring IP and kid friendly experiences to the guests of Tomorrowland. I chose Wall-E because he actually comes from the future. In the ride we board Axiom. Our vehicles will be similar to the peoplemover vehicles in the movie. We will enter Axiom as new residents on the ship. Then we find Wall-E and Eve who are trying to bring back the people to Earth. Now can you help them to defeat the Axioms captain and to save the Earth's people? The ride will be a KUKA arm dark ride using advanced audio animatronics. The outside will look like Axiom who has landed at Tomorrowland's Space Port.
wall-e-610.jpg
Next is Rockettower plaza. Buzz's Star Command will be replaced by Axiom Shopping Cart selling Wall-E merchandise. Also here is The Lunching Pad . Fuel up before blast off with some out of this world specialties including Coney Island dog, topped with chili and served with apple slices or chips. Cream cheese pretzels, frozen carbonated beverages and soft drinks are also available. After you have eaten board a rocketship and fly in your own rocket ship in Astro Orbiter. Another attraction is the Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover. Embark on a 10 minute tour of Tomorrowland aboard this emission free mass transit system of the future. I added metallic fins to the rear 2/3 of the PeopleMover. New scenes in some of the dark parts of the rides will be created too! Also to the buildings of the land, new spires, domes and other ornamentation are added.
Astro%20Orbiter.jpg
Next replacing the show is the Tomorrowland expo. This show will be hosted by the dreamers of the future to show off their newest inventions as jetpacks, robots and many other things too! Guests will be asked to volunteer and to assist the inventors of the future. Next is one of the most popular rides of the park, Space Mountain. Blast off on a rip-roaring rocket through the darkest reaches of outer space. The ride will receive new tracks, new vehicles, FX, on board audio, darkness etc. The arcade will be removed and a new shorter, more detailed deco-tech facade marks the entrance to the ride. There is a large fountain and two reflecting pools in the plaza, befitting a flagship attraction. In front of the ride is the Cool Ship. Refresh yourself at this soace age stand in Tomorrowland as you get a leg up on your day with a jumbo turkey leg and then wash it down with bottled water or a fountain drink complete with a souvenir Tomorrowland beaker.
629x354
The last addition to the land will be the House of Horizons. This will be a walkthrough ride between Space. Mountain and Astronomer's Club. Here you will get a tour by Tom Morrow in the house of the future. This house will show the newest technology incorporated for many things. See self cleaning technology, security systems, holograms and so much more. This walkthrough would be build in honor of the original ride in Disneyland. The ride includes 6 rooms. The guests would be split into groups. There is one group per room to keep it going.
house_of_the_future_1956_000.jpg
Tomorrowland:

Attractions:
- Adventure Thru Time
- Journey to the Unknown
- Tomorrowfighters
- Tron: Escape from the Grid
- Wall-E's Great Rescue
- Astro Orbiter
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Space Mountain
- House of Horizons

Restaurants:
- Astronomer's Club
- Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies
- Star Gazers
- The Lunching Pad
- The Cool Ship

Shops:
- The River of Time Store
- Intergalactic Travel Souvenir Center
- Merchant of Venus
- Axiom Shopping Cart

Shows:
- The Tomorrowland Expo

Meet and greets:
- Wall-E and Eve
- Miles from Tomorrowland characters
- Dreamers of the future
- Lewis and Wilbur
- Stitch and Gantu
- Buzz Lightyear

I hope you enjoyed Tomorrowland! Let me know your ideas and opinions, if you want to. The next few posts will be parades, castle shows and nighttime spectaculars.

Last edited:

brb1006

A few days ago, an idea just popped in my head. I remembering imaging an area themed after The Rescuers Down under located somewhere in Animal Kingdom. I think it might be located between Asia and Rafiki's Planet.

orlando678-

Original Poster
A few days ago, an idea just popped in my head. I remembering imaging an area themed after The Rescuers Down under located somewhere in Animal Kingdom. I think it might be located between Asia and Rafiki's Planet.
Oh just wait what plans I have for down under at Animal Kingdom;):p

orlando678-

Original Poster
Winnie the Pooh area, Little Mermaid ride and the Tangled ride have received small changes. Festival of Fantasy Parade will be up soon!

orlando678-

Original Poster
The first parade we will talk about is the celebration of Fantasyland. Experience all the magic of the Magic Kingdom park coming alive with music and dancing in this parade known as:

Festival of Fantasy Parade:
FOE836234.png

Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade presents some of Disney's stories through a spectacle fleet of fantastical floats. The parade has 7 units and will add three more. Also songs and new floats or characters will be added to the parade. Let's explore the Festival of Fantasy now!
DSC_0112.jpg
The first unit leading the parade is The Princess Garden. This pageantry of princesses celebrates Disney royalty. In front of the float are Swan Court couples who dance together. Cinderella, Tiana and Belle accompanied by their loving partners, ride in a garden of topiaries with woodland creatures, birds and more. Belle and Prince Adam/ The Beast are up front waving at guests. Then you will see Cinderella and her prince on a turntable which makes it look like Cinderella's dress is playfully spinning. On the back is a turntable with on one side Tiana and Naveen, while on the other side we find Anna, Elsa and Olaf. Dig A Little Deeper will be added to the songs for Tiana and Naveen and will be similar to the part in Disney's Soundsational Parade. They will sing When tou find out who you are, you'll find out what you need, blue skies and sunshine, blue skies and sunshine, blue skies and sunshine guaranteed!

Songs:
- Beauty and the Beast
- A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
- Dig A Little Deeper
- For the First Time in Forever
- Let It Go

13043933073_8eb0a4beee_b.jpg
The following unit is themed to a massive long ship on the high seas showcasing the world of Tangled. Flynn Rider, Rapunzel and the pub thugs are in search of adventure and another Best Day Ever! Rapunzel's iconic tresses weave throughout this 36-foot-long float decked out with swaying pendulums carrying dastardly thugs. I See the Light in the same style as the Paint the Night parade part, but a bit longer.

Songs:
- I've Got A Dream
- When Will My Life Begin
- I See the Light

2339331083_3e6cf5aba1_b.jpg
The third unit will be the new Wonderland unit. The main float will be the float from Disneyland's Parade of Dreams. On the float you can see Alice and the Mad Hatter running over the table surrounded by lanterns, cups and tea pots. Behind the table is a Wonderland garden with the Caterpillar, the Cheshire Cat ad the talking flowers. In front of the float are dancers themed to cards and the White Rabbit. Behind the main float are more marching cards and the king of hearts. They are in front of the giant float themed to the Queen of Hearts which is the float from the Happiness is Here Parade from Tokyo Disneyland.

Songs:
- Alice in Wonderland
- I'm Late
- Unbirthday Song
- March of the Cards

tumblr_nkm5mx5qBV1tw2a73o2_1280.jpg
Next is the Little Mermaid unit, based on the 1989 animated film. Princess Ariel and her friends sit atop a colorfully kinetic seashell music box that boasts an enchanting musical jubilee. Theres no shortage of whimsy on this Under the Sea float with conga dancing fish kicking up their fins and bubbles galore. Shimmering fabrics and intricately designed costumes for the Lion Fish, Coral Fish, Seashell and the Sea Horse performers are runway- inspired. Behind the float are dancers with darker costumes. These dancers perform dark magic for Ursula who can be seen with her cauldron( similar to the mini float from Disneyland's Parade of Dreams). Two performers hold figures that are themed to Flotsam and Jetsam.

Songs:
- Kiss the Girl
- Part of Your World
- Under the Sea
- Poor Unfortunate Souls

DSC_0211.jpg
Then guests can see the Peter Pan Unit based on the 1953 animated film. Straight from Neverland come Peter Pan and Wendy Darling soaring high aboard the famous Jolly Roger pirate ship complete with smoke effects and special surprises. A rainbow arch shines over Skull Rock and Tinkerbell nestled among giant flowers, while Captain Hook takes center stage on a swinging anchor. Lost Boys kick up their heels to high-energy choreography, with Tick Tock crocodile in pursuit.

Songs:
- A Pirate's Life
- You Can Fly
- The Elegant Captain Hook
- The Second Star to the Right
- Following the Leader
- Never Smile at a Crocodile

DSC_0251.jpg
Next up is the 2012 Disney Pixar film based Brave Unit . Celtic couples and a vessel shaped like an enormous bagpipe announce the arrival of Merida perched high on her majestic crown. Scottish dancers step to melodies of the Great Highlands in celebration.

Songs:
- Remember to Smile
- Fate and Destiny
- Touch the Sky

Disney-Magic-on-Parade-07.jpg
The seventh unit will be the Winnie the Pooh Unit with bee performers leading the way. In front of the float are Piglet, Kanga( with a little Roo), Rabbit, Eeyore and Christopher Robin will also dance and sing for the guests. The float will be themed to Pooh's tree surrounded by hunny pots. Around the trees guests can see heffabees flying high. On the back of the float is Tiger, who is jumping all the time. The songs will be similar to the parts in Happiness is Here Parade and Flights of Fantasy Parade.

Songs:
- Winnie the Pooh
- Rumbly in my Tumbly
- Heffalumps or Woozles
- Tigger song

tumblr_nir6d6tbv91s2b8j4o1_500.jpg
Then the Sleeping Beauty Unit will go past the guests. The heroic Prince Phillip battles a Steampunk inspired Dragon as the wicked Maleficent. This float stretches 53 feet in length and 26 feet tall with a prickly spinning wheel dead center of the float. With fiery eyes and glowing effects the spectacular dragon was built on an articulating chassis allowing the float to bend and flex as it moves along the parade route. There's Prince Phillip, thorn- inspired stilt performers, dramatic raven dancers and the three good fairies who glide along the route.

Songs:
- A Cottage in the Woods
- Battle with the Forces of Evil
- Hail to the Princess Aurora
- Once Upon A Dream
- Riddle Diddle

p1120180.jpg
We have almost come to an end but the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Unit will pass by before the final unit still. The dancers will be dressed as the Sevn Dwarfs and will be in front of a shimmering castle similar to the Frozen float from Paint the Night Parade. On a balcony, Snow White and the Prince can be seen waving at the guests. Behind the castle hangs a gigantic mirror with a face that speaks that no other than the Evil Queen, who is using black magic to create curses. The mirror will move and talk to the queen. Also the sound from the front and the sound from the back will be two completely different audio styles.

Songs:
- Silly Song
- Someday My Prince Will Come
- One Song
- Heigh Ho
- Whiste While You Work
- I'm Wishing
- Magic Mirror

wpid-wp-1437168061433.jpeg
Last, but certainly not least we have the finale unit of the Festival of Fantasy Parade. The parade culminates with a 90-foot- long magical caravan of characters featuring Dumbo, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Robin Hood, Hunchback of Notre Dame and the Sword in the Stone. Leading this splash carnival of colors are Robin Hood, Little John, Maid Marian, Merlin, Arthur, Esmeralda, Phoebus, Quasimodo and Clopin. Then you can see a jolly Monstro with Pinocchio on top. Figaro and Cleo can be seen too. On the back of the whale is Dumbo. A carnival like float with pegasuses, fantasia hippos and alligators, and also the bubble girls with cotton candy like hair celebrating Storybook Circus in New Fantasyland. Also on the float are Goofy, Donald, Pluto and Daisy. Sporting zany new costumes Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse sit sky high in Mickey's Airship.

Songs:
- Mickey Mouse Club March
- Zip- A- Dee-Doo- Dah
- When You Wish Upon A Star
- I've got no Strings
- When I see an Elephant Fly
- Topsy Turvy
- Oo de Lally
- Higitus Figitus

8e415ff21dc1389162be0afbf43d5ff6.jpg

That was Festival of Fantasy Parade. Next time we will explore another daytime parade. I hope you enjoyed and if you have suggestions, I would love to hear them!

orlando678-

Original Poster
Im sorry for the long wait, school has been filling me up with work, but I will try to post the other new daytime parade tomorrow.

orlando678-

Original Poster
Mickey's Philharmonic Celebration:
spd019383LARGE.jpg

This new daytime parade will be Festival of Fantasy's little brother. The parade will take over the move it shake it parade and will change into a parade similar to Soundsational parade at Disneyland. The parade will celebrate the magic of sound, music, dance and singing. The parade will have show stops where characters can learn dances based on the various units. There will be nine units based on the music of Disney.
Tokyo-Disneyland-0668-640x438.jpg
The leading unit will be Mickey's Musical Jam Unit. This float will be similar to the first float of the Soundsational parade. The dancers will be similar to the ones in the Happiness is here parade. Mickey and Minnie are on the front, Pluto and Goofy walk on the sides, Chip and Dale are audio animatronic figures on the float and Donald and Daisy are on the back of the float.

Songs:
- Minnie's Hoop Dee Do
- Crazy over Daisy
- Donalds theme
- Goofys theme
- Sorcerers Apprentice
- Plutos theme
- Chip and Dales theme

8915574267_61754e65f7_m.jpg
The second unit will be the Aristocats Unit( Scales and Arpeggios). This unit will be led by dancers in cat like costumes. The float will be a giant piano with a gigantic guitar leaning on the piano. Audio animatronic puppets of Duchess and Thomas can be seen looking at guests. Marie plays the piano, Toulouse stands next to the guitar and Berlioz is on the back of the float. A audio animatronic figure of Roquefort pops up from time to time. The music will be similar to the music segments in Happiness is Here from Tokyo.

Songs:
- Everybody wants to be a cat
- Scales and Arpeggios
- Thomas O Malley song
- Aristocats

year2009_dreamsparade2007ww.jpg
Next one passing by is the Pinocchio unit( The Puppet Tune Unit). This float will be the one that was used in the Parade of Dreams from Disneyland. Pinocchio and his puppet friends dance and sing to some of your favorite songs from the animated Disney classic movie. Pinocchio stands up front with on his left a French puppet performer and on his right a Dutch puppet performer. A giant Geppetto figure "controls" the movements of the puppets. In front of the float are other puppets and clock figures together with Jiminy Cricket. On the back of the float are 4 Russian dancers performing a Rasputin like dance. During the show stop, the Russian performers will be raised.

Songs:
- Little Wooden Head
- When You Wish Upon A Star
- I've got no Strings
- Give a little whistle
- Hi-diddle-dee-dee

93911332656418b4d764cc9bea2b1db9.jpg
Then the Hercules unit( Hercules' Muse-ical) passes by. A small mini float themed to a cloud holds the muses singing for the big float. On the float you can see Phill( AA) standing on a pillar watching Hercules and Megara flying on Pegasus. A big audio animatronic figure of Zeus similar to the Triton in the Paint the Night will sit proudly behind them. The float looks like a Greek Olympus paradise with clouds.

Songs:
- Go the distance
- Zero to hero
- A star is born
- I won't say
- One last hope

8370686786_659f90358b_b.jpg
The fifth unit will be the Lilo and Stitch unit( Hawaiian Luau). Luau dancers will lead the unit. The float will be theme to look like a tropical island filled with tikis, torches and palm trees. Lilo and Stitch will dance in front of a hammock between two trees. Behind the float is a mini float with Audio animatronic Pleakley and Jumba.

Songs:
- Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride
- He Mele no Lilo
- Aloha Oe
- Aloha e komo mai

Magical_Moments_Parade_The_Lion_King.jpg
Then guests will see the Jungle Unit( Jungle Rhytm). This Unit will celebrate The Lion King, Tarzan and the Jungle Book. Dancers dressed as animals, safari rangers and african dancers entertain the guests during the Jungle Unit. The front will be themed to Pride Rock with Simba and Nala on top. Below the rock are Zazu and Rafiki. Behind the rock is a jungle with Timon and Pumbaa. Then it leads to an Asian temple where Mowgli, King Louie, Baloo and Kaa can be seen. On the back of the float is a tree with two vines where Tarzan and Jane can be seen swinging during the show stop. Terk and his ape friends are behind the float.

Songs:
- Circle of life
- Hakuna Matata
- Just can't wait to be king
- I wanna be like you
- The bear necessities
- Strangers like me
- Trashin' the camp

paint12.JPG
Next is the Frozen float( Frozen Sister Celebration). This float will be a mix of the float in Paris, Paint the Night and the pre parade float for Soundsational parade. In front of the float is Kristoff in a sleigh pulled by Sven. Ice cutters dance around him. On the float are Anna and Elsa. Behind the castle( on the float) is Olaf. A puppet Marshmallow walks behind the float. The music will be similar to Paint the Night music segments.

Songs:
- Do you wanna build a snowman
- Let it go
- In summer
- For the first time in forever

disneyland_paris_halloween_maleficents_disney_villains_promenade15-680x510.jpg
A mysterious dark hill is the mark of the villains unit( boo boo boogie). Audio animatronic skeletons and some of our most evil villains can be seen on the float. On top of the hill, Chernabog appears every few minutes. On the front of the float are Maleficent, Judge Claude Frollo and Hades. On the right side are Doctor Facilier ( surrounded by giant masks), Gaston and Cruella de Vil, on the left side are Scar and Morher Gothel. On the back of the float is Ursula. Villainous minions dance along the float.

Songs:
- Maleficent theme
- Hellfire
- Night on Bald Mountain
- Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Be Prepared
- Gaston
- Cruella de Vil
- Mother knows best( reprise)
- I've got friends on the other side

4162778831_e2ac6b72fd_b.jpg
The last float will be the romance float( Valentine Gardens)themed to a garden full with flowers and heart shaped arches. On the front are audio animatronics of Lady and the Tramp sitting at a table. Princes and princesses like dancers and Tony and his friend sing and dance in front of the float. Also on the float are Flynn and Rapunzel, Belle and Adam, Snow White and her prince, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Aurora and Phillip, Tiana and Naveen, Aladdin and Jasmine and Eric and Ariel

Songs:
- Bella Notte
- I see the light
- Beauty and the Beast
- One song
- So this is love
- Once upon a dream
- Ma belle evengaline
- A Whole New World
- Kiss the girl

I hope you enjoyed the parade. Let me know your thoughts, if you want to. Next time we will explore the nighttime parade of the park!

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
At night, the park goes dark, but there's light! The park's newest nighttime parade will light up the Magic Kingdom and will be a great finale for your day here at the park. The new parade will be called:

Animazement!:

NEO740574LARGE.jpg

Let's explore the new parade. The Main Street Electrical Parade will be replaced by the new Animazement nighttime parade. This parade will celebrate Disney classics, music and characters in millions of dazzling lights. This parade is partly inspired by @RadiatorSpringsRacer and @DisneyManOne 's ideas for Spectromagic: Our Colors Combined! All the props, floats and costumes will be covered with pixels so that they can change colours completely at any time to improve the effects. An art station would let guests pick up paper template for whichever paintable unit they wanted to design and then go to work. All the submitted work will be scanned and send along the parade route. If guests would link these art works to their magic bands, characters could interact with guests saying things like woah thats beautiful, wow you made this for me etc. The parade also celebrates the imagination and the free creative minds of the people. Guests can buy paint brushes and paintable clothes that CMs can paint on. The music will use the baroque music, but also uses soundtrack from Animazement the show and Spectromagic.

A female hostess will announce the parade: " Welcome everyone to the Magic Kingdom! We celebrate every laugh you have shared with us today. Tonight not only the stars will light up the Kingdom, but you will be able to Illuminate the Night with us. So come and celebrate the magic of sounds, imagination, fun and laughter in millions of dazzling lights, Disney proudly presents the Animazement nighttime parade !".

There will be one mini float leading the parade in honor of the original Spectromagic parade. I'd like to add a float similar to what @RadiatorSpringsRacer has created in the Make Your Own Parade thread on the imagineer forum. On the float you will see the Animazement logo with orange,green, red, blue,purple and yellow paint splashes jumping up as if enchanted.

Songs:
- Spectromagic theme
- Baroque hoedown
- Animazement theme

Disney-Magic-on-Parade-02.jpg
The opening unit will be the Sorcerers float. In this unit we celebrate the magic users of Disney. In front of the float will be enchanted broomsticks dancing. On the float are Yen Sid, the Blue Fairy, Fairy Godmother, Tinkerbell, Merlin and the Three Good Fairies. The float will look like an enchanted castle( Yen Sid's Tower) . There's a point when the characters combine their powers and will spread light around( projections on surrounding buildings) . The characters will be able to change the paintable clothes from the guests. The good fairies for example will be able to say" Make it blue!" and then " No, make it pink!". Yen Sid's tower will be paintable.

Songs:
- Sorcerer's Apprentice
- Higitus Figitus
- Second Star to the Right
- Riddle Diddle
- Bibbid-bobbidi-boo
- When you wish upon a star

CJjG9ctWcAA8n_u.jpg
The next unit will be the Tangled unit. This unit will be led by Pub Thugs. The float will be themed to Rapunzel's tower surrounded by lanterns. Flynn, Rapunzel, Pascal and Maximus can be seen on the float. By projections you can see Pascal running around the surrounding area of the float on buildings and even guests. The tower is covered with Rapunzel's hair. The hair will light up during some of the music segments in the parade and will look magnificent.

Songs:
- I see the light
- I've got a dream
- Healing incantation
- When will my life begin

dcaimah123456.jpg
Then guests will see the Inside Out unit. The float will be very similar to the pre-parade float from Disneyland. Imagine the characters' hair and the memory orbs moving around the float being lit up. Dancers themed to the mind workers will hold memories( lit up balls). There will be a screen on the float that will show some of Riley's memories by the Emotions' reactions.

Songs:
- Triple Dent Gum Jingle
- Bing Bong Song
- Inside Out theme song

http://www./wp-content/uploads/2011/06/5795235970_26ce00eaee3.jpg
Following is the Princess and the Frog unit. First a small float with Mama Odie will pass by. The float will be lit up with lanterns. Mama Odie will dance around her Gumbo pott. Then the next float is themed to look like a Louisiana Steamboat. The steamboat is surrounded by lily pads and fireflies. Tiana and Naveen will be on the front of the steamboat, Louis on top and Facilier and his shadow on thw back. Facilier will spread his shadows around the area by projections. Dancers will be themed to French Quarter dancers.

Songs:
- Dig a little deeper
- Almost there
- Down in New Orleans
- Friends on the other side
- Gonna take you there

11373388543_8b98957144_m.jpg
Next one passing by is the Winnie the Pooh unit. This unit will be similar to the Winnie the Pooh float from Happiness is here at Tokyo Disneyland. The float will look like Pooh's dreams filled with hunny, heffalumps, woozles and heffabees. Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, Eeyore, Christopher Robin, Kanga and Roo will march in front of the float while bee dancers will light up the streets with their wings. The hunny will look very realistic and the heffalumps and woozles will change colours.

Songs:
- Winnie the Pooh
- Heffalump or Woozle
- Rumbly in my Tumbly

Disneyland_2010_Nov_IMG_0667-S.jpg
Then the Alice in Wonderland unit passes by. The float will be themed to the Queen's castle. On the balcony is the Angry queen shouting:" Off with their heads!". In front of the float are Alice and the Mad Hatter riding tea cups while the White rabbit and the cards march along. Around the castle are rose trees. Three cards can be seen painting the roses red. Some spill paint on guests and surrounding buildings of the float. The cheshire cat will appear and disappear from time to time too.

Songs:
- Alice in Wonderland
- I'm Late
- March of the Cards
- Unbirthday song

pocahontas-rock.jpg
The Pocahontas unit will be next. The float will be themed to a hill. On the rock are Pocahontas and John Smith. At some times leafs will light up around the rock. Meeko will also appear on the float. On the back of the float is Grandmother Willow. The dancers will be themed to native americans and English sailormen. Governor Ratcliffe will also lead the float.

Songs:
- Just around the riverbend
- Colors of the wind
- Steady as the beating drum/ Mine
- Savages
- Listen to your heart

Big_Hero_6_Team_Attack.jpg
Then you will see the Big Hero 6 float. Leading the way will be Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Fred and Gogo( on skates). Hiro and an AA Baymax will be found on the float made out of microbots that will form various shapes. Guests will be able to paint the microbots. Fred will also shoot fire.

Songs:
- Top of the world
- Immortals
- My songs know what you did in the dark

e6c086f2836ba99b953fec19d065dc2e.jpg
Next is the Mulan unit. The float will be led by Chinese warriors and ladies with umbrellas. The float will be themed to a Chinese garden with a Chinese temple behind it. Mulan will wear a traditional dress and Li Shang will be by her side. Mushu will be on the back of the float waving at guests. Around the temple you can see fireworks. Guests can activate the fireworks.

Songs:
- I'll make a man out of you
- Reflection
- Honor to us all
- A girl worth fighting for

aladdin.jpg
Also the Aladdin unit will be here. The float will be themed to Aladdin and Jasmine flying over Agrabah with the Genie appearing and disappearing behind them. The city of Agrabah will be lit up with lights. In front of the float are Arabian belly dancers and guards dancing to the music of the Aladdin unit. Leave the Jafar parts out of the picture.

Songs:
- Prince Ali
- A Whole New World
- Arabian Nights
- A friend like me

villains_on_parade_by_onyxswami-d5y8b7d.jpg
Then the villains unit will pass by. This float will be themed to Chernabog mountain with lava dripping from the sides of the mountain. Fire( smoke with orange lights) will pop up from time to time. Leading the float are Yzma, Gaston, Lady Tremaine, Captain Hook and Jafar. On the main float are Maleficent, Chernabog, Hades, the Evil Queen, Ursula, Scar, Cruella de Vil, Mother Gothel and Frollo.

Songs:
- Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Be prepared
- Magic mirror on the wall
- Maleficent theme
- Night on bald mountain
- Hellfire
- Cruella de Vil
- Mother knows best

paint-night-belle-float-M.jpg
We have almost come to an end, but we will first see the Candlelight Wishes unit. This unit will be similar to the Hong Kong and Anaheim versions but will feature Belle, Cinderella, Anna and Elsa and Ariel. The Belle part and the Cinderella partwill be a copied, Anna and Elsa's part will look like candles made out of ice and Ariel's part will look like candles made out of sea shells. Belle wishes for finding her prince charming and understanding, Ariel wishes to see the other world and to live happily ever after, Cinderella wishes to go to the ball and to find love, Anna and Elsa wish for each other and freedom.

Songs:
- Beauty and the Beast
- Part of your world
- Let it go/ for the first time in forever
- A dream is a wish your heart makes

cb0763e0d7826fdcbfd54294bad925e9.jpg
There is one small float before the finale unit and it is the Pete's Dragon float. This one will be similar to the Tokyo version and will be able to move a lot more. Smoke will appear from his nose. Pete will be on the float too.

Songs:
- I saw a dragon
- Brazzle dazzle day
- Boo bop bopbop bop
- Passamashloddy

18151980241_f7c3f00ed6_b.jpg
The last unit will be the Mickey and friends unit. This unit will feature Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto on Spectroballs painting guests. Their balls will change colours. The float will be themed to Mickey's magical hat. Mickey in his sorcerer's apprentice appearance will be on the float practising his magic.

Songs:
- Sorcerer's Apprentice

I hope you enjoyed this new parade! Let me know what you think about it. Next time we will talk about one of three castle shows!

Last edited:

brb1006

At night, the park goes dark, but there's light! The park's newest nighttime parade will light up the Magic Kingdom and will be a great finale for your day here at the park. The new parade will be called:

Animazement!:

NEO740574LARGE.jpg

Let's explore the new parade. The Main Street Electrical Parade will be replaced by the new Animazement nighttime parade. This parade will celebrate Disney classics, music and characters in millions of dazzling lights. This parade is partly inspired by @RadiatorSpringsRacer and @DisneyManOne 's ideas for Spectromagic: Our Colors Combined! All the props, floats and costumes will be covered with pixels so that they can change colours completely at any time to improve the effects. An art station would let guests pick up paper template for whichever paintable unit they wanted to design and then go to work. All the submitted work will be scanned and send along the parade route. If guests would link these art works to their magic bands, characters could interact with guests saying things like woah thats beautiful, wow you made this for me etc. The parade also celebrates the imagination and the free creative minds of the people. Guests can buy paint brushes and paintable clothes that CMs can paint on. The music will use the baroque music, but also uses soundtrack from Animazement the show and Spectromagic.

A female hostess will announce the parade: " Welcome everyone to the Magic Kingdom! We celebrate every laugh you have shared with us today. Tonight not only the stars will light up the Kingdom, but you will be able to Illuminate the Night with us. So come and celebrate the magic of sounds, imagination, fun and laughter in millions of dazzling lights, Disney proudly presents the Animazement nighttime parade !".

Disney-Magic-on-Parade-02.jpg
The opening unit will be the Sorcerers float. In this unit we celebrate the magic users of Disney. In front of the float will be enchanted broomsticks dancing. On the float are Yen Sid, the Blue Fairy, Fairy Godmother, Tinkerbell, Merlin and the Three Good Fairies. The float will look like an enchanted castle( Yen Sid's Tower) . There's a point when the characters combine their powers and will spread light around( projections on surrounding buildings) . The characters will be able to change the paintable clothes from the guests. The good fairies for example will be able to say" Make it blue!" and then " No, make it pink!". Yen Sid's tower will be paintable.

Songs:
- Sorcerer's Apprentice
- Higitus Figitus
- Second Star to the Right
- Riddle Diddle
- Bibbid-bobbidi-boo

CJjG9ctWcAA8n_u.jpg
The next unit will be the Tangled unit. This unit will be led by Pub Thugs. The float will be themed to Rapunzel's tower surrounded by lanterns. Flynn, Rapunzel, Pascal and Maximus can be seen on the float. By projections you can see Pascal running around the surrounding area of the float on buildings and even guests. The tower is covered with Rapunzel's hair. The hair will light up during some of the music segments in the parade and will look magnificent.

Songs:
- I see the light
- I've got a dream
- Healing incantation
- When will my life begin

dcaimah123456.jpg
Then guests will see the Inside Out unit. The float will be very similar to the pre-parade float from Disneyland. Imagine the characters' hair and the memory orbs moving around the float being lit up. Dancers themed to the mind workers will hold memories( lit up balls). There will be a screen on the float that will show some of Riley's memories by the Emotions' reactions.

Songs:
- Triple Dent Gum Jingle
- Bing Bong Song
- Inside Out theme song

http://www./wp-content/uploads/2011/06/5795235970_26ce00eaee3.jpg
Following is the Princess and the Frog unit. First a small float with Mama Odie will pass by. The float will be lit up with lanterns. Mama Odie will dance around her Gumbo pott. Then the next float is themed to look like a Louisiana Steamboat. The steamboat is surrounded by lily pads and fireflies. Tiana and Naveen will be on the front of the steamboat, Louis on top and Facilier and his shadow on thw back. Facilier will spread his shadows around the area by projections. Dancers will be themed to French Quarter dancers.

Songs:
- Dig a little deeper
- Almost there
- Down in New Orleans
- Friends on the other side
- Gonna take you there

11373388543_8b98957144_m.jpg
Next one passing by is the Winnie the Pooh unit. This unit will be similar to the Winnie the Pooh float from Happiness is here at Tokyo Disneyland. The float will look like Pooh's dreams filled with hunny, heffalumps, woozles and heffabees. Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, Eeyore, Christopher Robin, Kanga and Roo will march in front of the float while bee dancers will light up the streets with their wings. The hunny will look very realistic and the heffalumps and woozles will change colours.

Songs:
- Winnie the Pooh
- Heffalump or Woozle
- Rumbly in my Tumbly

Disneyland_2010_Nov_IMG_0667-S.jpg
Then the Alice in Wonderland unit passes by. The float will be themed to the Queen's castle. On the balcony is the Angry queen shouting:" Off with their heads!". In front of the float are Alice and the Mad Hatter riding tea cups while the White rabbit and the cards march along. Around the castle are rose trees. Three cards can be seen painting the roses red. Some spill paint on guests and surrounding buildings of the float. The cheshire cat will appear and disappear from time to time too.

Songs:
- Alice in Wonderland
- I'm Late
- March of the Cards
- Unbirthday song

pocahontas-rock.jpg
The Pocahontas unit will be next. The float will be themed to a hill. On the rock are Pocahontas and John Smith. At some times leafs will light up around the rock. Meeko will also appear on the float. On the back of the float is Grandmother Willow. The dancers will be themed to native americans and English sailormen. Governor Ratcliffe will also lead the float.

Songs:
- Just around the riverbend
- Colors of the wind
- Steady as the beating drum/ Mine
- Savages
- Listen to your heart

Big_Hero_6_Team_Attack.jpg
Then you will see the Big Hero 6 float. Leading the way will be Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Fred and Gogo( on skates). Hiro and an AA Baymax will be found on the float made out of microbots that will form various shapes. Guests will be able to paint the microbots. Fred will also shoot fire.

Songs:
- Top of the world
- Immortals
- My songs know what you did in the dark

e6c086f2836ba99b953fec19d065dc2e.jpg
Next is the Mulan unit. The float will be led by Chinese warriors and ladies with umbrellas. The float will be themed to a Chinese garden with a Chinese temple behind it. Mulan will wear a traditional dress and Li Shang will be by her side. Mushu will be on the back of the float waving at guests. Around the temple you can see fireworks. Guests can activate the fireworks.

Songs:
- I'll make a man out of you
- Reflection
- Honor to us all
- A girl worth fighting for

aladdin.jpg
Also the Aladdin unit will be here. The float will be themed to Aladdin and Jasmine flying over Agrabah with the Genie appearing and disappearing behind them. The city of Agrabah will be lit up with lights. In front of the float are Arabian belly dancers and guards dancing to the music of the Aladdin unit. Leave the Jafar parts out of the picture.

Songs:
- Prince Ali
- A Whole New World
- Arabian Nights
- A friend like me

villains_on_parade_by_onyxswami-d5y8b7d.jpg
Then the villains unit will pass by. This float will be themed to Chernabog mountain with lava dripping from the sides of the mountain. Fire( smoke with orange lights) will pop up from time to time. Leading the float are Yzma, Gaston, Lady Tremaine, Captain Hook and Jafar. On the main float are Maleficent, Chernabog, Hades, the Evil Queen, Ursula, Scar, Cruella de Vil, Mother Gothel and Frollo.

Songs:
- Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Be prepared
- Magic mirror on the wall
- Maleficent theme
- Night on bald mountain
- Hellfire
- Cruella de Vil
- Mother knows best

paint-night-belle-float-M.jpg
We have almost come to an end, but we will first see the Candlelight Wishes unit. This unit will be similar to the Hong Kong and Anaheim versions but will feature Belle, Cinderella, Anna and Elsa and Ariel. The Belle part and the Cinderella partwill be a copied, Anna and Elsa's part will look like candles made out of ice and Ariel's part will look like candles made out of sea shells.

Songs:
- Beauty and the Beast
- Part of your world
- Let it go/ for the first time in forever
- A dream is a wish your heart makes

cb0763e0d7826fdcbfd54294bad925e9.jpg
There is one small float before the finale unit and it is the Pete's Dragon float. This one will be similar to the Tokyo version and will be able to move a lot more. Smoke will appear from his nose. Pete will be on the float too.

Songs:
- I saw a dragon
- Brazzle dazzle day
- Boo bop bopbop bop
- Passamashloddy

18151980241_f7c3f00ed6_b.jpg
The last unit will be the Mickey and friends unit. This unit will feature Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto on Spectroballs painting guests. Their balls will change colours. The float will be themed to Mickey's magical hat. Mickey in his sorcerer's apprentice appearance will be on the float practising his magic.

Songs:
- Sorcerer's Apprentice

I hope you enjoyed this new parade! Let me know what you think about it. Next time we will talk about one of three castle shows!

I remember seeing the finale for Dreamlights which featured characters such as Marie,Clarice,Daisy and others. Since Marie is popular in Japan, I'm surprised Tokyo Disney didn't think of creating an Aristocats float. So here's some info on the Aristocats unit that contain two sections.

This float can be a little different compared to you're daytime parade idea also included the Aristocats characters. I'm picturing the float to be two separate floats. The first float features Duchess,Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz on a giant piano float. It's different since this unit now has Marie standing onto the piano singing and talking to guests and her brothers and mother. Berlioz can be seen playing the various medleys from the film with a bit of the parades theme. Toulouse can be seen painting using a fiber optic paint brush which he can be seen painting various portrait of various Disney characters. And Duchess can be seen standing behind the float dancing with Thomas O'Malley following a second float which features some of the scat cats with Edgar following the second float from behind. I don't have the details though. This isn't my idea, but a recommendation for a new unit to be added to that parade. Maybe you can give better details. I do picture the bows for Marie,Toulouse,and Berlioz to be glowing and changing colors similar to the costumes used for the finale of Spectromagic. While Duchess's collar is bright glowing gold/yellow.

orlando678-

Original Poster
I remember seeing the finale for Dreamlights which featured characters such as Marie,Clarice,Daisy and others. Since Marie is popular in Japan, I'm surprised Tokyo Disney didn't think of creating an Aristocats float. So here's some info on the Aristocats unit that contain two sections.

This float can be a little different compared to you're daytime parade idea also included the Aristocats characters. I'm picturing the float to be two separate floats. The first float features Duchess,Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz on a giant piano float. It's different since this unit now has Marie standing onto the piano singing and talking to guests and her brothers and mother. Berlioz can be seen playing the various medleys from the film with a bit of the parades theme. Toulouse can be seen painting using a fiber optic paint brush which he can be seen painting various portrait of various Disney characters. And Duchess can be seen standing behind the float dancing with Thomas O'Malley following a second float which features some of the scat cats with Edgar following the second float from behind. I don't have the details though. This isn't my idea, but a recommendation for a new unit to be added to that parade. Maybe you can give better details. I do picture the bows for Marie,Toulouse,and Berlioz to be glowing and changing colors similar to the costumes used for the finale of Spectromagic. While Duchess's collar is bright glowing gold/yellow.
Its a nice idea, but the parade is quite big already and I chose Aristocats for the philharmonic celebration because it had an obvious link with music and I dont see that link with light actually. Its not that every unit had a link with light, but the usage of it seems to work with the light theme, so I guess no Aristocats here, but you might want to hang on for the nighttime castle show ;)

brb1006

Its a nice idea, but the parade is quite big already and I chose Aristocats for the philharmonic celebration because it had an obvious link with music and I dont see that link with light actually. Its not that every unit had a link with light, but the usage of it seems to work with the light theme, so I guess no Aristocats here, but you might want to hang on for the nighttime castle show ;)
The nighttime castle show sounds interesting. It could be a fireworks show or a nighttime castle show featuring the characters on stage. I'm also imagining Marie,Toulouse,and Berlioz's faces to start blinking and mouths moving.

orlando678-

Original Poster
The nighttime castle show sounds interesting. It could be a fireworks show or a nighttime castle show featuring the characters on stage. I'm also imagining Marie,Toulouse,and Berlioz's faces to start blinking and mouths moving.
Im actually imagining the next generation to have only interactive speaking characters like Mickey and such. Only the human characters will have special make up similar to Maleficent, Captain Hook( Hocus Pocus show) and Hades( friday 13th event look). For example Jafar, Frollo, Gepetto, Yzma and many others will become face characters. Pixar characters will only be able to speak and not face characters, since I feel that this only works with Disney animated characters.

brb1006

Im actually imagining the next generation to have only interactive speaking characters like Mickey and such. Only the human characters will have special make up similar to Maleficent, Captain Hook( Hocus Pocus show) and Hades( friday 13th event look). For example Jafar, Frollo, Gepetto, Yzma and many others will become face characters. Pixar characters will only be able to speak and not face characters, since I feel that this only works with Disney animated characters.
At this point, we already have a Talking Mickey at the Magic Kingdom. There's always hopes for other characters to become interactive with other guests someday such as Donald,Goofy or Chip N Dale. I hope this becomes a thing before the park's 50th Anniversary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom