Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Lucky

In today's edition of "Who Wants to Feel Old?" we shall discuss that today is the 20 year anniversary of Cal Ripkin, Jr. breaking Lou Gehrig's iron man consecutive game streak. Currently, the longest streak is around 132 games. To surpass Ripkin, someone will need to play 16 full seasons and 40 or so games into season 17 without missing a game. That's nuts.
I was at the record-tying and record-breaking games. I must have the ticket stubs somewhere. Maybe they'd be worth something.

NYwdwfan

I got bit by a bug under my eye the other night - I am thinking it was a mosquito but it doesn't itch, and it doesn't hurt, but it is all swollen and quite frankly a little bruised looking. Basically I look like I went a few rounds with Apollo Creed and all that keeps running through my head is, "cut me Mick". I can actually see the swelling when I look down. I must say, it's quite an attractive look.

acishere

I got bit by a bug under my eye the other night - I am thinking it was a mosquito but it doesn't itch, and it doesn't hurt, but it is all swollen and quite frankly a little bruised looking. Basically I look like I went a few rounds with Apollo Creed and all that keeps running through my head is, "cut me Mick". I can actually see the swelling when I look down. I must say, it's quite an attractive look.
You sure someone didn't sock you in the eye while you were sleeping?

PUSH

Original Poster
The pluses to this time of year:
- Cool weather
- Trees change colors soon
- Football

The minuses to this time of year:
- Another year of college begins tomorrow
- Winter is just around the corner

If we could have the weather of fall, the football, and no school or winter upcoming, it'd be the perfect time of year!

acishere

The pluses to this time of year:
- Cool weather
- Trees change colors soon
- Football

The minuses to this time of year:
- Another year of college begins tomorrow
- Winter is just around the corner

If we could have the weather of fall, the football, and no school or winter upcoming, it'd be the perfect time of year!
But the college students leaving my area is one of the best things about September!

PUSH

Original Poster
Sorry, but it is your turn to be unable to eat out on Tuesdays because of all the 21 year olds in town for quarter beer night at the big nightspot.
We have about 6 options here to eat out. I've been limited my whole life!

meyeet

Well if it swells up too much you might want to get it checked out just to rule out chagas disease.

http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/chagas/gen_info/vectors/

NYwdwfan

You sure someone didn't sock you in the eye while you were sleeping?

Also possible. :cautious:

Well if it swells up too much you might want to get it checked out just to rule out chagas disease.

Thankfully I have never seen one of those bugs and my state is actually excluded from the map of where they are found! It's actually just under my eye, and a mosquito was buzzing in my face the other night so I'm pretty sure it was a mosquito. But you KNOW I'm a hypochondriac and believe I have everything I see on the internet!! :jawdrop:

Oh - and one more thing...

001.JPG

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Also possible. :cautious:

Thankfully I have never seen one of those bugs and my state is actually excluded from the map of where they are found! It's actually just under my eye, and a mosquito was buzzing in my face the other night so I'm pretty sure it was a mosquito. But you KNOW I'm a hypochondriac and believe I have everything I see on the internet!! :jawdrop:

Oh - and one more thing...

boghead.jpg
I see.

Goofyernmost

The only thing that I ever reacted too was a deer fly bite. Most of the time you can feel them big time, but, I've had a few times when I didn't know I was bitten, but, for a brief moment it itched and I unconsciously scratched it. Big mistake. My eye area swelled up and closed it completely. In a day it all went away. When ever I'm outside and something starts to itch, I leave it alone and it goes away in probably a minute. No scratching, no swelling. I hate deer flies, but, I guess I should put that in the "negativity thread".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom