fifth theme park of Disney world .

Omer

Original Poster
I believe it can happen but it will take very very very long. They will first add things to the other parks, to make them stronger for the future in terms of popularity, theme and worth. After this is done, they will think about a fifth gate( cant wait to see a fifth gate though). Also i wouldnt want a Marvel theme park. If Marvel ever goes to Walt Disney World( which could happen if they use movies as big hero 6, ant man, guardians of the galaxy etc.) i think it fits the studios best. A fifth gate based on legends or something would be great with areas like medieval England, ancient Greece, ancient China, Aztec kingdom, Valhalla etc.
.they can build "frozen" snow theme park l ..with big ski slope dome good idea

Monoblanco13

By the way...i heard that Disney plans new mega project which called : " Las Disney " with 10 new luxury themed hotel from the classic cartoons films like : Aladdin palace , jungle book , Beast castle, cars, hercules , and other luxury mega themed hotels .

On this note I will be leaving the thread never to look back lol, have fun with these "rumors"

Evolution

Not everyone that believes/mentions a rumor is a troll. I don't know why some members are so rude to the newer members.

I don't see a fifth park coming anytime soon. Not until at least 2030.

Mawg

ohh im sorry .. ididnt know it...thank you :)
It's interesting that when the link was posted to the agreement between Disney and Marvel you immediately posted, 2 minutes later that you didn't know that. Is that enough time to read the agreement and understand why? No...you already knew about the agreement before you started this thread. Pretty obvious you just want to have some fun with the members here. Interesting way to get entertainment, they make video games you could go and play or maybe clean your room.

Omer

Original Poster
he troll filter has been updated a
It's interesting that when the link was posted to the agreement between Disney and Marvel you immediately posted, 2 minutes later that you didn't know that. Is that enough time to read the agreement and understand why? No...you already knew about the agreement before you started this thread. Pretty obvious you just want to have some fun with the members here. Interesting way to get entertainment, they make video games you could go and play or maybe clean your room.
what the hell you want ..? i am new here i really didnt know

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I hope this dream will come true in the near future

Why did you quote your own post?

By the way...i heard that Disney plans new mega project which called : " Las Disney " with 10 new luxury themed hotel from the classic cartoons films like : Aladdin palace , jungle book , Beast castle, cars, hercules , and other luxury mega themed hotels .

Since what you said is essentially false...what was your source anyway?

Omer

Original Poster

not believe that people here give honest criticism I'm really new here on the site, and I heard a rumor addition to what Disney intend to establish what the problem is I dont understand?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
A. Welcome to the site

B. As other people have covered, you posted a rumor without any source to back it up. Where did you hear the rumor? Someone also already posted a link covering why you wont see a Marvel themed park in Florida but you insist on this so called subject that you heard from somewhere. My question to you is, where did you hear it? What's the link?

Omer

Original Poster
A. Welcome to the site

B. As other people have covered, you posted a rumor without any source to back it up. Where did you hear the rumor? Someone also already posted a link covering why you wont see a Marvel themed park in Florida but you insist on this so called subject that you heard from somewhere. My question to you is, where did you hear it? What's the link?
I did not make it, I heard it in my high school best friends and shared on the site

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
what ? is the problem !?
Where to begin? You're starting threads over topics long debunked (Marvel in WDW) or long-shots at best (fifth gate). And to boot you're throwing out these rumors not because they may be viable, but rather because it's something you heard in high school. All without checking to see if they had ever been discussed before....

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I did not make it, I heard it in my high school best friends and shared on the site
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom