Sci fi breakfast

seafoodbuffet

Thank you! We just nabbed an ADR for breakfast there. A full menu hasn't yet been posted but here's what's been announced so far:
  • Puff Pastry filled with Scrambled Eggs, Crab, Asparagus and Gruyère Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
  • Grilled Beef Tenderloin on Baby Spinach, with Bacon and Cheddar Custard on a Roasted Tomato and Cheesy Horseradish potatoes
  • Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, Sausage Links and Breakfast Potatoes
  • Macadamia Crusted Brioche French Toast with Mascarpone and Fresh Berries
I think these were also on the Galactic Dine In breakfast (though that was a fixed $49.99 per adult). Hopefully these will be a la carte.

Link to announcement

seafoodbuffet

That french toast sounds so good

Yeah, that made me perk up too. Here's the menu from the Galactic Dine In Breakfast, seems pretty darned similar.

menu.jpg

Jon81uk

It's on the Disney Parks blog now http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ater-restaurant-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

$23.99 for a three course (pastries, yoghurt or fruit, and entree) breakfast seems very reasonable considering Be Our Guest is going up to $21.99 for a two course (pastries and entree) breakfast.

Menu sounds like a mix between Be Our Guests European style (scrambled eggs in puff pastry) and American with Mickey Waffles or Grits.

EDIT - Just read the Galactic Dine In posted above again and the dishes posted on the Disney Parks Blog sound identical to that menu, except its Mickey waffle instead of Darth waffle

yedliW

any word on if this will be a table credit or a QS credit? Doesn't seem like a good value for a TS credit.. but seems like a great use of a QS credit..

Fox&Hound

So, I know nothing is official, but is it to be assumed that sci-fi is on the chopping block when the Star Wars expansion occurs? Seems like it is in the middle of most talked about plans. Even though their food is so-so and the movies got old after a while, you can't deny that this is a cool,unique experience that will be missed. Great to see another breakfast option.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
So, I know nothing is official, but is it to be assumed that sci-fi is on the chopping block when the Star Wars expansion occurs? Seems like it is in the middle of most talked about plans. Even though their food is so-so and the movies got old after a while, you can't deny that this is a cool,unique experience that will be missed. Great to see another breakfast option.
Sci Fi looks to be outside of the planned Star Wars area.

How Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land may fit within Disney's Hollywood Studios

JohnD

November 18th booked, looking forward to that French toast already. It's nice to have an alternative breakfast offering at the studios, as the pickings are slim!

My Tuesday morning/afternoon is very flexible as I'll be at MVMCP that evening. May pop in long enough for breakfast, one ride then leave.

stevehousse

This sounds great and the park needed another breakfast option beside the Disney jr breakfast, but I am still sitting here patiently waiting for the Garden Grill breakfast menu to manifest itself already!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom