Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
And to think when I used to go to Maine, if I paid over $8.00 for a lobster dinner I felt ripped off. For $72.00 it better come with a lobster boat. Yet, only $3.00 extra for a strip steak?

For that kind of money, I would think that they could fix their printer to print an entire C, S, L and S.
For $72, I got the 2 lb. Maine lobster.
image.jpg

For $75, Hubby got a NY strip w/a 7 oz. lobster tail.
image.jpg
Two views:
image.jpg

Plus, I gave him my claws. 'Cause I'm a good wife.
image.jpg
(There was a heck of a lot of meat in those claws, but I was pretty full. Plus, did I mention I'm a good wife?)

Bread service:
image.jpg

Desserts. Creme brûlée for me:
image.jpg

Something called a candy bar for Mike:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hands down, the best meal of the trip!

Goofyernmost

For $72, I got the 2 lb. Maine lobster.
View attachment 108762

For $75, Hubby got a NY strip w/a 7 oz. lobster tail.
View attachment 108763
Two views:
View attachment 108765

Plus, I gave him my claws. 'Cause I'm a good wife.
View attachment 108767
(There was a heck of a lot of meat in those claws, but I was pretty full. Plus, did I mention I'm a good wife?)

Bread service:
View attachment 108768

Desserts. Creme brûlée for me:
View attachment 108769

Something called a candy bar for Mike:
View attachment 108770
View attachment 108771

Hands down, the best meal of the trip!
He got the best deal. There's probably a pound of shell and guts in a 2 lb. Lobster and since you gave away the part that you paid extra for you are indeed a good wife.

BTW, have a safe trip home tomorrow.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Final park day recap - part 1:
After rescheduling our first FP's, we headed out to the park after stopping for coffee at El Centro.

Hitting Main St., I told Gen to beat it, while I lent Ski a few bucks so he could buy her the Cinderella's coach Pandora charm. Once the kids took off, we made our way toward Fantasyland slowly while I listened to the music from MISIDaPI.

We used our first FP+ for the Mine Train. I enjoy this ride more each time I ride it.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

From there, we used our second FP for Space Mountain. We were on the left side again. Hubby agrees, the left side is much more bone crunching than the right. When our cart grabbed the chain on the first lift hill, it jerked my back ridiculously hard.

I love this ride, but yowza, it is long overdue for a significant refurb.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Part 2:
No trip is complete without visiting CoP. This is a favourite of mine. I would be very sad if it were to ever leave.

Scene 1:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Scene 2:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Scene 3:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Scene 4:
image.jpg
image.jpg

One of these things is not like the others.
One of these things doesn't belong ....

This attraction would truly be perfect if they abandoned the futuristic final scene, and kept with the 20 year jump between scenes, placing this scene in the 60's. My two cents.

acishere

Actually no. I only lay on driveways.
No beds or couches ever?
Part 2:
No trip is complete without visiting CoP. This is a favourite of mine. I would be very sad if it were to ever leave.

Scene 1:
View attachment 108789
View attachment 108790

Scene 2:
View attachment 108791
View attachment 108792
View attachment 108793

Scene 3:
View attachment 108794
View attachment 108795
View attachment 108796

Scene 4:
View attachment 108797
View attachment 108798

One of these things is not like the others.
One of these things doesn't belong ....

This attraction would truly be perfect if they abandoned the futuristic final scene, and kept with the 20 year jump between scenes, placing this scene in the 60's. My two cents.
Yeah their attempts to upkeep that last scene have been a little sad. Mostly that TV is to blame.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Part 3:

After CoP, we had lunch @ BoG, spied a gator, and then used our third FP+ for Splash Mountain. Sitting in the fourth (back row), we got just a few drops on us. This is a truly remarkable attraction, perfect in just about every way.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That ride through was such good fun that we decided to use one of our "special" extra FP's and go again. This time we were seated in the front row.
The boat went out only partially full, with no one in the back seat ... and we got soaked!
image.jpg

Totally, totally drenched! No big deal though, as it started to pour seconds after we got off the ride. :hilarious:

In the pouring rain, we scooted over to HM to use our final "special" FP. Cast member Matthew was off the charts creepy. Well done, sir.

The weather dictated that it was pretty much time to call it a day. Given that it was our final park day, I refused to leave without riding IaSW.
This is another visually stunning ride, perfect in almost every way. (It would be more perfect over at Epcot, but I digress.)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not sure who was in charge of dispatch, but we were the end boat in a conga line of boats backed up all the way to the second to last room (not including the "adios/good-bye" sign room).
image.jpg

And that's it. That's all. Our final ride of the trip. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom