Character additions may be coming to DHS

dstrawn9889

i would assume someone said the same about Reagan... not that i am comparing the two people, just the jobs they did before running...

DABIGCHEEZ

DCA used to have a dance party back in 2012 - 2014 called "Dancing With Disney Stars" where guests can dance with any Disney character and most of them are rarely seen in the Disneyland Resort.
Did you not see my :rolleyes:? DJ dance parties are cheap Six-Flags type entertainment IMO. Having M&Gs with truly rare characters is one thing.... a DJ dance party is quite another.

brb1006

Did you not see my :rolleyes:? DJ dance parties are cheap Six-Flags type entertainment IMO. Having M&Gs with truly rare characters is one thing.... a DJ dance party is quite another.
Okay, while I been to Six Flags Great Adventure three times. I've never been seen any DJ dance parties than again it might have been the wrong season or event. Anyway since I'm not aware about Six Flags and their fondness with DJ dance parties. How are they actually?

DABIGCHEEZ

Okay, while I been to Six Flags Great Adventure three times. I've never been seen any DJ dance parties than again it might have been the wrong season or event. Anyway since I'm not aware about Six Flags and their fondness with DJ dance parties. How are they actually?

Six Flags TYPE entertainment.... meaning a not much thought put into, low budget, quickly thrown together production.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom