Cabana Bay Expansion

JoeCamel

Now I am surprised to see that question from you! Always with the announcements of commencement? Just Kidding ! @danlb_2000 I appreciate all you do with the permits.

Completion for 2017 is what is expected

Last edited:

Next Big Thing

Where is this going to be added?
Teebin over at OU posted this about a year ago and supposedly still holds true:
WS_zps28594815.jpg

Now where they are going to park these extra 400 rooms is beyond me. Parking is already a nightmare at Cabana Bay.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Teebin over at OU posted this about a year ago and supposedly still holds true:
WS_zps28594815.jpg

Now where they are going to park these extra 400 rooms is beyond me. Parking is already a nightmare at Cabana Bay.

I saw over at OU that these are going to be 11-12 story towers, so with only 400 rooms they should have a pretty small footprint which hopefully leaves more room for additional parking.

JoeCamel

I think another garage is in the future, they already have the one but as noted above if you get there late all the parking is filled. More views of parking than ever before, just need more space don't they?

JT3000

I saw over at OU that these are going to be 11-12 story towers, so with only 400 rooms they should have a pretty small footprint which hopefully leaves more room for additional parking.

I hope these towers don't loom over the water park, being so close and all. That would be a silly mistake.

JoeCamel

I hope these towers don't loom over the water park, being so close and all. That would be a silly mistake.

I would think they want to put the building across the open end so the noise from the park does not funnel over the pool and into the Continental and American buildings. The setup now is a real sound catcher unless they can put a screen of tall trees across the gap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom