A Spirited Perfect Ten

PhotoDave219

There's also a museum right next to those two, plus the College Football Hall of Fame, Centennial Park, and Skyview Atlanta are all within a short walking distance....

Come next weekend and you'd get the free Dragoncon parade to boot....

I never went to DragonCon. I was always working Georgia football games. I miss my private media room. No seriously, a private cubical suite with 2 other organizations and your own thermostat, lockers & cable TV hookup? And its 50 yards from the field? Thats a sports photographers dream.

Centennial Park is absolutely beautiful.

Wikkler

Speaking of, although strictly speaking not the North Sea, here is a modern example of how thematic edutainment has spread. The Titanic Museum. Slightly reminiscent of DisneySea.

1067px-TheTitanicMuseum.jpg
A note to all viewing this thread: Please do not confuse "Titanic: The Legend Continues" and "Titanic: The Legend Goes On."

Cesar R M

Alas, instead we are treated to the resident dumbo, men in their forties, yapping how other grown men are trolls. Sad.
Well unfortunately.. "grown men" also have limits. Specially if the other side of the question just keeps doing a silly back and forth without really answering questions and by using silly deflections, moving goal posts and/or burden shifts.
The Mature individuals will always find that the persons who constantly use these techniques.. are not worth the time. As the conversation will hardly advance and will just lock down in a childish tirade of finger pointing.

kpilcher

Im pretty sure theres purposeful misinformation being spread.
Oh. No doubt. My most reliable contacts clammed up ages ago. Most of the time the best I get is "that's on the right track" or "I wouldn't look in that direction." Purposely vague. I totally get why. Jobs could be on the line. Happy with when they can steer me in the right direction. I'd never want someone to lose their job for something related to a new theme park project.

RSoxNo1

Back to the YouTube discussion. The advantage is that the content creators can put out content directly to their fans with no intermediary. Having said that, I'm sure if you were to ask any YouTube content creator if they wanted to put their show on a network, all but a handful of them would do it in a heartbeat. Yes, we're expanding media outlets, but television is far from dead.

Rodan75

Major news about Multiple real projects announced two weeks ago...and what threads bubble to the top of this board? More meet n greet rotations

Well...that may be better than folks arguing over whether a giant shovel is theming or decoration in the context of TSL, or whether or not SWL will have appropriate theming between Hollywood and unknown planet X. Valid concerns, but not for 20-200 pages. (see Avatar and Frozen Ever After Threads)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom