Fastpass+ Party Eligible Date

zakattack99

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Ok so I am 71 days out from my Honeymoon and me and the Fiancee are looking to be making our FP+ reservations next week. I am concerned that the system does not recognize our reservations as it is not showing my Party Eligible Date on the calendar in the FP+ section of MDE. I have a new house (which I am eyeball deep in repairs on) and a wedding to worry about I do not need the stress of the FP+ system not working!

Just a little background I do not know if this makes a difference but we rented points and are staying at AKL for the first 7 days and than one night at AoA (booked with Disney). We bought 7day park hopper separately. Everything is linked to our reservation on MDE.

Is this type of thing normal? Will I still be able to make my reservations 60 days out or should I call Disney and have them check?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It will not show your dates available to book the FP's until the actual 60th day. On day 60 you will see all your dates highlighted to be able to make your FP's. They will not show until then so your fine as long as like you said all your reservations and tickets are showing in your MDE account. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom