Newbie here!!!

rsoxguy

Hello Reilly. Welcome to the forum.
Tips for newbies? Formal meals should involve always starting with outer utensils and then working your way inward with each serving.

The Red Sox will start a series against the Yankees with a rookie pitcher tonight, in case you were wondering.

DarthReilly

Original Poster
Hello Reilly. Welcome to the forum.
Tips for newbies? Formal meals should involve always starting with outer utensils and then working your way inward with each serving.

The Red Sox will start a series against the Yankees with a rookie pitcher tonight, in case you were wondering.
@rsoxguy LOLOL- thanks!! Btw- not to be rude, but GO YANKEES!!!!

DarthReilly

Original Poster
@rsoxguy Thanks, although baseball is a good sport, my favorite is put best in the eloquent words of Joey Tribbiani and Chandler Bing in S1E1 of Friends: "HOCKEY!!!!!!!"

DarthReilly

Original Poster
Never rude! Fans for each team are a part of the fun.
I agree!! Watch out for Washington Capitals fans, Caps fans are rude! (if anyone who is reading this is a Capitals fan, I'm not talking about you I'm talking about an instagram user.)

rsoxguy

@rsoxguy Thanks, although baseball is a good sport, my favorite is put best in the eloquent words of Joey Tribbiani and Chandler Bing in S1E1 of Friends: "HOCKEY!!!!!!!"
I live in South Florida, and hockey is not a very popular sport down here. I didn't watch it much when I lived in Boston as a kid, so I never took to the sport. Down here we mostly play "Dodge the Tropical Weather System". Knee pads are optional.

DarthReilly

Original Poster
I live in South Florida, and hockey is not a very popular sport down here. I didn't watch it much when I lived in Boston as a kid, so I never took to the sport. Down here we mostly play "Dodge the Tropical Weather System". Knee pads are optional.
LOL- that sounds fun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom