I did it....changed from YC to BC

DaisyDoesDisney

I read it on other Disney forums, I believe. Plus, I think there are members here who were very recently at the YC and said refurbishment hadn't even started yet. I hope I'm wrong for your sake, but I'm just passing along what I recall having read.
I've seen it mentioned on the forums too but I never got the impression that any one knew first hand- more like person to person just passing the info around without real confirmation. One reservation person actually told me that there is no refurbishment scheduled for the Yacht Club at all. So I don't know how to plan around it. I'm hoping that I'll get some solid info as the time approaches. If not, I'll probably switch to Grand Floridian although I worry that it'll be full if I wait. We stayed at Wilderness Lodge earlier this year and I found the work being done annoying. I don't want to experience that again. We're staying at the Boardwalk Inn in a week and a half, and at Beach Club in February, so without Yacht Club as a choice I guess we'd have to move to an MK area resort which really throws off the dining schedule and special events that I've already secured because of the differences in travel times and methods. We don't like to stay at the same resort twice in a row.

Tinkerbell397

Original Poster
@ArielLover ...we decided on the Beach Club for 3 reasons: 1. Referbished rooms. 2. The QS restaurant is located there and 3. proximity to Epcot although the difference between the YC and BC is minimal. We are going for the Flower and Garden Festival so we thought an Epcot Resort would be best for us. I looked on You Tube and watched tours of all the Epcot Resorts and I liked the BC the best. :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom