The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'd bet @MR FERRET would swim across the pond for that:confused:

Yes, he's already started -- the BBC just caught an aerial shot of him a few minutes ago:

464738441-man-wearing-a-yellow-duck-inflatable-tube-gettyimages.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
Wow. That sounds great! The only time I went to Uni was way back when it first opened and I wasn't impressed. I know it's grown leaps and bounds since and is supposed to be awesome. But, I can barely swing a trip to WDW each year, and if I split that up, I'd have only 2-3 days at WDW and 2 at Uni. That's just too much moving around for a 5-day trip (and don't forget the time taken up by the airline flights and travel to/from the airport, etc.). So until I hit the lottery, I'll stick with WDW for now . . .
It will be 3 years between trips for us so we're going to splurge a bit with a longer vacation. it looks like just my dh and I are going May 2017 and that will be a short trip. Not sure if we'll be doing Disney and UNI or just UNI.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@JenniferS , I just noticed on the Spirit's thread (page 1334) that Empress Lilly posted a picture of the "Titanic Museum" model of a ship! I put a link below to his post, but if it doesn't work, just go to the page I listed above.

Note, I just tried the link now and it works, but it takes you just to the actual page, so you have to scroll down all the way to the bottom, as that is where Empress LIlly posted on that page.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/a-spirited-perfect-ten.894588/page-1334#post-6876912

Goofyernmost

LOL I'm not sure how the 4 of us are going to manage with only one bathroom. At least it's only 3 nights
Raised a whole family, four of us total, in a house with one bathroom. Somehow we made it work. Didn't even know it was a problem until after when I started hearing about people that were upset because they only had one bath. When I moved into my current apartment, I was asked if I want two bathrooms or just one. When you consider the level of hate that I have for cleaning bathrooms, I couldn't even begin to picture what new level I would get to if I had two bathrooms.

Goofyernmost

WHAT IF IT WAS AN IMITATOR WITH TATOOS? :hilarious:
I still remember that kid who expend a fortune trying to look like bieber ( :hungover: ) and seems he killed himself a few days ago.
OR, maybe the guy that had the surgery to look like Bieber killed the actual Beiber and made it look like suicide, and is now living the life of a super star and spending money like it's water. I don't think it is necessary to even be able to sing. Who has actually ever really heard him.

How's that for conspiracy!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Raised a whole family, four of us total, in a house with one bathroom. Somehow we made it work. Didn't even know it was a problem until after when I started hearing about people that were upset because they only had one bath. When I moved into my current apartment, I was asked if I want two bathrooms or just one. When you consider the level of hate that I have for cleaning bathrooms, I couldn't even begin to picture what new level I would get to if I had two bathrooms.

Growing up we only had one bathroom too, and there were four of us. My mom always talked about adding at least a half bath but my parents never added it on. I think they put the money towards our trips instead, and I think I would rather have had the trips!

MOXOMUMD

I actually told my husband the same thing last night. It's my favorite commercial on TV. I will sit and smile after that commercial. I love it. We know buy Kleenex, because of that commercial.
Unfortunately a boy on my daughter's bus home decided he wanted to say some rude things to her last Friday so she told him to be quiet! She got off the bus crying and ran all the way up our drive. That boy yelled out the window "Keep crying little baby, run home stupid girl!" :grumpy:

Saturday was her dad's visitation day and after he learned what happened he made sure to meet her at the bus stop to give that boy the stink eye. It worked, that boy told her she had a big scary dad and has left her alone.

StarWarsGirl

Unfortunately a boy on my daughter's bus home decided he wanted to say some rude things to her last Friday so she told him to be quiet! She got off the bus crying and ran all the way up our drive. That boy yelled out the window "Keep crying little baby, run home stupid girl!" :grumpy:

Saturday was her dad's visitation day and after he learned what happened he made sure to meet her at the bus stop to give that boy the stink eye. It worked, that boy told her she had a big scary dad and has left her alone.
So sorry that happened to her. I know your ex hasn't always been the best, but good for him too! Sometimes all it takes is a scary dad to handle the situation. :)

MOXOMUMD

actually.. there are shows that go to " hiatus" and return.
Like the case of Nick's TMNT, Which has gone to hiatus for months many times and has returned.
So.. Imho.. There could be different reasons.

Regular show could be just a " time out" to gather new ideas or even pull a TV animated movie (similar to Ben 10).
In Nicks case... TMNT.. I heard it was story consistency (aka fixing inconsistencies between episodes to prepare for the following seasons).

but then, I agree with you in the case of Cartoon Network.
When shows get too popular... they just nix them.
TMNT has the retro following of 80/90s kids who are introducing their kids/grandkids to it, the marketing (even when not on air) never stopped for them and with the release of the live action movie (although not associated with the animated) renewed interest in the TMNT franchise.

But my post was talking about "original" CN programming. (I don't have to tell you TMNT was not a Nick original franchise.) I'm hoping the reboot of Power Puff Girls is successful. Funny how Teen Titans Go! is hated by purists but is CN's top program at the moment.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Awesome about her dad scaring the boy with the stink eye. Terrible that that boy picked on your daughter. I hope that little boy learns his lesson. Hope your daughter knows that boy is the stupid one.

StarWarsGirl

Even if she is a Social Studies teacher, this is unacceptable. I really hope someone points out her errors to her.
I put in the corrected sheet for his homework and told him to show it to his teacher.:cautious:
On another note, I love your tag line; not sure if the comment about the pencils and pens is something new you've added, but I just read it now and burst out laughing! :joyfull:
:hilarious: I added it a while back, but thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom