Wishes fireworks desert party

rdkargol

Original Poster
Has anyone had success with booking a reservation for this on line? Or there any secrets to getting a reservation?

jazzinator

Online reservations work. The main 2 problems are 1) that it books up quickly and 2) they are inconsistent with when they start accepting reservations for it. In the past, I've heard and seen that they typically start accepting reservations around 60 days ahead of time. for my time this November, I was able to book reservations 99 days out.

Check frequently and check often - good luck!

Last edited:

docdebbi

I had to use Disney dining buddy because I missed out when they released them for my day. $8 but worth it to not keep checking 10 times a day for when one became available. got a text 2 weeks later, snagged it right away.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Booking online is a snap once they release the seats. I start looking every morning about 90 days out. I was fortunate this time to get in just after MNSSHP dessert party was opened (had tickets to two nights already).. I had to swap a Cindy's dinner reservation to the second party night so we could make it. That was a tense 5 minutes until the second Cindy's was confirmed.

I also got a normal dessert party on a non MNSSHP night the same morning. Before the nay sayers chime in, my wife needs to sit down for the duration of the show and fireworks so it's the best option for us.

ToTBellHop

Booking online is a snap once they release the seats. I start looking every morning about 90 days out. I was fortunate this time to get in just after MNSSHP dessert party was opened (had tickets to two nights already).. I had to swap a Cindy's dinner reservation to the second party night so we could make it. That was a tense 5 minutes until the second Cindy's was confirmed.

I also got a normal dessert party on a non MNSSHP night the same morning. Before the nay sayers chime in, my wife needs to sit down for the duration of the show and fireworks so it's the best option for us.
90 days out isn't necessarily far enough out. We've had the Wishes party booked for January for about two weeks now, so the parties were released for January at least 140 days out.

patch553

we struggled last year and missed out so at 90 days out this year the first thing my wife did when she woke was call and we were lucky:), highly recommended I must say

HouCuseChickie

It was my understanding that they have started releasing slots around the 180 day mark, just like regular dining. i.e. the guess work that used to go into booking a couple of months out is supposed to be a thing of the past. For the heck of it, I checked the website for 2/26/16 (I.e. 180 days as of today) and I saw ADRs available for the Dessert Party.

da1070

I looked 90 days out and it was booked. I called and voice my displeasure about the amount of time I spent to try and book. Gentlemen was really nice and said that at times it is hard to book. He said to check at 7am Florida time every morning. That people book and then cancel later. Those cancels show up the next morning. I do not know if this is true or not, but the next morning at 710 I booked.

If they are doing 180 days now that should make it easier.

TXDisney

We've done the illunitions party and were quite disappointed. Never rained but they moved it inside just bc of the odd chance. It was over crowded as well

BLY

I was very disappointed with the Wishes Dessert party - very expensive for not very nice desserts. Tables were set up nicely but area was very grim & grubby. The view for the fireworks is good but would personally prefer to be behind the Castle - not too crowed but great atmosphere and can hear the music clearly (we could her the commentary from the Peoplemover, which distracted from the firework music)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom