Disney Kingdom Resort - The Next U.S. Resort

What Park's Concept Would You Like to See in Phase 2?

• Hollywood Studios

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

• California/Missouri Adventure

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Walt Disney Resort

The Walt Disney Resort is a hotel dedicated to the life and legacy of Walt Disney. The 500 room hotel also features The Walt Disney Theater, Lillian's Cafe, and Animator's Palette.

Disney's Octavian Resort

Disney's Octavian Resort is a hotel dedicated to the ancient culture of Rome and Greece. The 800 room deluxe resort features Poseidon's Grotto Pool, Jupiter's bar and grill, Mount Olympus club and bar, and Caesar's restaurant.

Disney's Missouri Resort

Disney's Missouri Resort celebrates the culture of the American South and Mid-west. The 600 room resort features The Swamps Pool, Blue Bayou restaurant, and The Steamboat Missouri restaurant at sea.

So what will the Walt Disney Theater in Walt Disney Resort will Include The Lion King?

DSquared

Original Poster
Super Hero Central

250px-Iron_Man_Experience_concept.jpg

On the Northwest path of Sci-Fi Springs is Super Hero Central. The land has one big area full of meet and greets, and a new day show Heroes Unite!. The area
distinctively divides into 4 smaller areas. The first area is themed to The Incredibles. It features a new EMV ride Metropilis Showdown that puts guests in another battle wth Syndrome, as well as Edna's Supers-Store. The second area is themed to Big Hero 6. It features Big Hero Battle, a suspended dark ride that let's you fly. There is also a Big Hero Bites restaurant. The third area is themed to Avengers. It includes A small, but some what scale model of Stark Tower. Standing at 300 feet, it's the tallest structure ever built by Disney. The building includes Stark Tower Tumble, a 3d drop ride that moves around the building, until Loki shows up, the Avengers fight him, and he cuts the power once you enter an elevator shaft using the same tech as Tower of Terror. Another floor holds Iron Man Experience. There is also the Stark Shop, and Earth's Mightiest Food. The last area is themed to Guardians of the Galaxy. The attraction there is Guardian Space Shooters a 3d shooter that puts you in the final battle of the movie.

DSquared

Original Poster
As for Avengers Tower the height might have to be lower it below 200 feet if you don't want the building to have red lights for Helicopters.

it's stark tower, so i guess it should have that since it's in NYC in the MCU. I was debating that earlier, but decided it would fit.

DSquared

Original Poster
Pirate Harbor

upload_2015-8-29_21-59-13.jpeg

On the path at the end of Sci-Fi Springs is Pirate Harbor. There is a large area for the main land, and a small Little Mermaid section to the side. There is also a path at the end of the land. The main area features Pirates of the Carribean, The Legend of Jack Sparrow, The Jolly Roger restaurant, and the Pirate's League shop. Of on the side is Ariel's Undersea Adventure, Sebastian's Musical Revue AA show, and Ariel's Grotto store.

DSquared

Original Poster
American Riverfront

upload_2015-8-29_22-40-33.jpeg

On the path from Pirate Harbor, and to the right of Toontown Pier is AmericanRiverfront. It is like the other lands, a large open oval shaped area. Buildings include An American Adventure, Hall of Presidents, Johnny Tremain dark ride, America Sings, Liberty Belle Boat Diner, 13 Stripes Store.

Last edited:

orlando678-

American Riverfront

View attachment 108422

On the path from Pirate Harbor, and to the right of Toontown Pier is AmericanRiverfront. It is like the other lands, a large open oval shaped area. Buildings include An American Adventure, Hall of Presidents, America Sings, Liberty Belle Boat Diner, 13 Stripes Store.
Its a great area, but I think you should reconsider the rides as they are all audio animatronic shows.

DSquared

Original Poster
fantasmic_1024.jpg

This new version of Fantasmic will be in Fantasy Lagoon taking place on barges and using mist screens. The show will be more similar to World of Color and the DisneySea version of Fantasmic. The new version of the show will roughly go like this:

• Opening- Fantasmic intro with Mickey/Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Scene 2- (Circle of Life/Just Can't Wait to be King/Hakuna Mattata medley) Lion King, (Bare Necessitates/I Want to be Like You) Jungle Book, (Son of Man/Two Worlds) Tarzan
  • Scene 3- Finding Nemo, PoTC(Under the Sea, Part of Your World) Little Mermaid
  • Scene 4- (Reflection/ Once Upon a Dream/ Beauty and the Beast/ Some Day My Prince will Come/ Whole New World medley) Princesses
  • Scene 5- (Sorcerer's Apprentice dark scene) Mickey, (giant Ursula fight scene) (Friends on the Other Side)
  • Scene 6- Evil Queen magic, villains laughing scene
  • Scene 7- Maleficent fight scene
  • Finale- Tinker Bell (When you Wish Upon a Star), Fantasmic Finale, Steamboat Willie

DSquared

Original Poster
Wow! Forgot about this. Since most of my ideas are going to What If..., I'll add this to the schedule for either now or season 2!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom