Trip Report All Aboard The Hot Mess Express!! (AKA my 21st Bday in WDW)

Welcome everyone!

I have been back from WDW for almost a month and I'm finally ready to start my TR. I feel like I start all my TR's with that little disclaimer haha.

I did have a little PTR, if you would like to read it you can find it here

Let me warn all of you now, this TR is going to be VERY picture heavy. I bought a new Nikon D3200 before we went and I was learning how to use it so I was very snap happy with my pictures. I took about 4,000 and ended up deleting more than half and now I'm left with 1,500 and I will use almost all of them for the TR because I Feel like pictures show the trip better.

We had an amazing time and I'm very excited to share this report with you all, it was my 21st birthday and I loved spending it in my 2nd home. As for the title of this report... we will get to that later haha :hilarious::hilarious:

So who's ready to get this train out of the station?!?! Ha, see what I did there? Hot mess express... Chou Chou.... haha AND AWAY WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAY 1 PART 1: March 25th, LETS GET THIS TRAIN OUT OF THE STATION!!! :D:D:D:D

We all had alarms set for 8 am, our plan was to leave our house around 9 so we would miss the main chunk of rush hour. Of course, the excitement was bursting from some of us, mainly just me and my sister (I swear we really are 18 and 21, but from how we act about WDW you'd think we were 10) we were both up, along with my mom before our alarms.

I was already packed and ready to go, I changed into my car clothes and went around making sure everyone else was ready! Ashley still had to finish packing :banghead::banghead: I made sure to chew her out for that. I let her know MY car was leaving at 9am sharp with or without her. If she missed it, she was gonna have to ride with the parentals.

Early on, we decided on taking two cars. 5 grown adults were NOT going to fit comfortably in my parent's Kia along with everyone's bags. So it was Me, Josh, and Ashley in my car, my parent's in their car.

Once 8:55 hit I was loading up my car. Well I was actually telling Josh how to fit everything and he loaded the car up haha, gotta love man power :happy:

At 9, we were all standing around the kitchen table waiting for my dad to walk our dog, Nala (yeap, even our dog has a Disney name) so we could bring her to my grandparents.

1_zpsiak7bjqd.jpg

Ashley's "DISNEY" face :eek::eek: don't tell her I posted this hahahahaa :hilarious:

2_zpssxaeholo.jpg

Josh's face screams "It's way to early for this much excitement from you all" this was his first trip since he was 3 so I was treating it like his first trip ever. WOoooooooooo Disney virgin!

My car was on the road by 9:05. By on the road, I mean we drove 2 miles to the closest Starbucks and got coffee so I would survive the 3 hr drive while everyone else got to sleep

here's the first food pic of the trip!

3_zpswjuxoeci.jpg

I got a cake pop and a caramel macchiato yummmmmmmmy

Ashley got banana bread I think
4_zpsqgdgatjm.jpg

She also got some coffee drink, I'm not sure haha. Ashley is Vegan, so I never really know what she gets. It was tough for her to eat at the parks but we will get to that later.

Now here we had my first "I'm gonna kill Josh" moments of the trip. I love my BF to death, but he takes his sweet time ALL THE TIME. He decided we wanted a drink of the "secret menu" which meant the barista had no idea how to make it so he had to explain it 3 TIMES. I kept saying "Josh I'm going to leave you" he just didnt care. Didn't he know it was Disney time?!?!?!

I'm pretty sure I turned 21 waiting in that Starbucks... lol FINALLY we were on the Turnpike heading north to WDW!!!! :D:):happy:

The ride up there, we had DJ Ashley controlling the music. We had a mix of Disney, Broadway, Country, and Rock going. Definitely helped pass the time. As for the drive, we hit little to no traffic we missed all of rush hour which was awesome! South FL has a heck of a rush hour lol.

After our good 3 hours of driving we saw something great! No, not the WDW sign (we were almost there!) we saw our exit! We got off on Osceola Pkwy and continued our tradition of playing Queen's greatest hits. I have no idea how the tradition started, but we've been doing it since I was 5 and we know ALL of the words to every song on that album haha..

5_zpspb8igzpd.jpg

Osceola Pkwy! See my Ariel driving with me? :joyfull::joyfull:

6_zpsy2h9agpn.jpg

We're almost there!!! Definitely couldn't hide our excitement! :cool::cool:

Eventually we saw this, the last sign before the big one!
7_zpsjfa4nxkr.jpg

We could see it in the distance!!!

I handed Ashley my phone, couldn't trust Josh with something this important haha.

We were getting close....
:eek:
8_zpsrymjftks.jpg

Closer...
9_zpswibuiofw.jpg

Closest!!!!
12_zpsmwxsrgef.jpg

WE ARRIVED AT DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ashley and I were yayying, Josh was laughing and shaking his head haha

Once on property, we had a mission. We had to go get Josh's Seasonal Pass from DTD, plus I had to see this new awesome parking garage!

The construction on the road made it a little hard to figure it out, luckily I've been to WDW more than a few times so I pretty much knew where to go. We got to the new garage and it was so easy to find a spot thanks to the technology they have in there.

They have a sign outside saying how many spots are open on each level and then they have lights above each spot, if it's red its taken, if its green its open. So no wandering around aimlessly trying to find a spot!

Walking to West Side from the garage
13_zpsyd0mswpk.jpg

Josh, don't look so excited.... lol I swear he was excited!

Ashley was on the phone with her friend who was coming to meet us at DTD, she lives up in Orlando and works at the "other parks" lol

14_zpsx5u9elur.jpg

Miss photogenic over here....
15_zpsjcg89fpu.jpg

One thing about all the construction, you pretty much had to park at West Side and walk over to marketplace if you drove. SO we hoofed it over to MP to get his pass. That took almost no time.

We were waiting for Sammi, so we looked around World of Disney and I found something ADORABLE!!!
16_zpstaqrgjsn.jpg

It's so cute!!!! I love Ursula and baby Ursula is adorable

Sammi called and said she was looking for a spot, so we headed back to WS

I was loving the new bridge
17_zpslva8rnjp.jpg

We didn't walk across it, but it is pretty lol

On the way, we passed by the new bakery. Can't remember the name of it, it use to be BabyCakes in Pollo Campero, but that closed and they got their own shop. It's a completely vegan bakery so Ashley was dying to try everything.

She got their version of a Thin Mint
19_zpsdgs8kebw.jpg

She was in love obviously lol. I tried it, it was amazing!

Josh and I split the brownie with espresso frosting
20_zpsg1wgltoy.jpg

It was good, but way too sweet for me. Made my teeth hurt lol.

On a side note, do you see how dressed up the lady in the back of the picture is?!? It was a Wednesday at like 1pm in Disney. She looked like she was ready for a night out....

We met up with Sammi and headed over to Boardwalk for check in....

Will our room be ready 3 hours before actual checkin? Guess you will have to wait and find out....

Thanks for following along, more coming soon:)

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 1 PART 9: FANTASMIC! THE WETTEST ATTRACTION ON DISNEY PROPERTY!

This is my 2nd to last post for day 1. I feel bad that it's been such a long series of posts and were just now finishing day 1... 4 months after my trip lol. There are just so many pictures, that each day has been broken up into so many different part. Sorry if it's annoying :oops:

Anyways, it was finally time for our FP's for Fantasmic! I absolutely adore this show, I have to see it every time I go to WDW. I love the stage, the boats, the characters, the projection... everything!

We ended up in the 3rd row, which was great! Or so we thought... keep the title of this post in mind while reading lol

18320502400_dc9fa692d5_k.jpg

This picture just shows you how close we were, this was with no zoom

17885543004_4b90584b08_k.jpg

Plus a photobombing light up sales person thing lol

Before we knew it, Mickey appeared!

18508383085_c9a3352d90_k.jpg

That picture always makes me laugh lol. Mickey's head is thrown back almost like hes saying "YAAAAS"

18510419921_b43757c86d_k.jpg

18320862798_ed4ddfdf05_k.jpg

After that... the water started lol. I don't mean rain. I mean the huge water projections they do. Well the wind was NOT in our favor that night, it blew all the water at us! Plus it was chilly already for us Floridians so the water was not welcome!

18508663115_d40e3d32f1_k.jpg

Poco section!

18322663649_b7298a7959_k.jpg

18321292320_3faef530ca_k.jpg

The princes and princess then entered and danced on their boats... or would you call them floats?? Well... technically a boat floats... so on their Float Boats??? haha :cool::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

17886528674_f9d085e356_k.jpg

Then it was my favs

18504919712_308d298c2e_k.jpg

18509486635_f22f79f374_k.jpg

18322136090_632da305e3_k.jpg

And that was it.... No Belle or Beast... nothin. THey played the whole section of music, they just made Ariel and Eric dance for longer awkwardly to music that wasn't theirs lol. Oh well.... That wouldn't be the only issue with the show, just wait

Then the evil queen came to ruin it all

18323746829_d5425ec229_k.jpg

I LOVE her super sparkly costume lol. Anything sparkly is good if you ask me

18505588082_da54985912_k.jpg

So riddle me this, the evil queen comes and casts a spell, but then Maleficent's dragon shows up immediately after?!?! I dont get it. Maybe I dont remember the show enough lol. It has been a few months since I saw it so I'm probably wrong

18322239958_1d937a48e3_k.jpg

18323838749_086c61e2a2_k.jpg

Brave little tailor Mickey showed up to save the day!

18511938801_0c98d4a0fd_k.jpg

18322290518_2e85694941_k.jpg

That's all for now, I will be FINISHING day one very soon! Only one post left for Day 1!!!!

timelrod

Day 1 Part 2: March 25th, We CHECK IN... Or did we?

We got in our cars, Sammi and Ashley were following me and Josh in my car. My parents somehow ended up 5 minutes ahead of us and were pulling in to the resort.

We met my mom up at the valet area so we could unload the cars, the bellhop took everything and Josh and I went to park after a little mishap where I didn't know where to go for guest parking... oops haha. We barely stay at Boardwalk so I was a little confused. I'm use to Kidani at AKL!

We walked up and saw this gorgeous sight...

21_zpsd15tyssa.jpg

Josh said he was impressed so far.. good sign!! haha

22_zpsfnwturiy.jpg

I love the grounds here so pretty :inlove:

We found my mom and the bell hop and guess what... OUR ROOM WAS READY!!!!!!!!! BOOM! :jawdrop:

Knowing it was an extremely busy time, being the week before Easter and everything so we were not expecting that. This trip was definitely on it's way to being great. The bellhop (really wish I remember his name, he was so nice and helpful!) showed us to our room. We were on the 5th floor I think... I knew I should have written notes for this TR! Oh well, we had a room facing the parking lots and the front of the resort. The picture above is pretty much what we saw from our balconies. Still pretty in the mornings, plus we could see the backs of some of the countries in Epcot! But we will get to that in a later post...

We got a newly renovated room, which was very nice. Some of the fixtures in the bathroom had plastic coverings on them they forgot to take off haha. I felt privileged.

Here are some pictures of the room...
23_zpsxlwjrs6e.jpg

We were bummed that chair wasn't like the other ones at AKL and OKW, at those resorts the chair pulls out into a twin sized bed. Ashley usually sleeps on them. Oh well kid, air mattress for you...

24_zps4ttiozsn.jpg

I tried to take a nice picture but of course they had to jump in...

25_zpslqyaik21.jpg

No idea why Sammi's eyes are closed lol oh well o_Oo_O

26_zpsnvdqdk9y.jpg

I had to zoom in on Ashley's beautiful face... she made me promise I wouldn't post it here. Shhhh... she doesn't have to know :p:p

27_zpsgshprlde.jpg

The master bedroom, that bag didn't come with it haha that's my mom's. I loved the pictures behind the bed!

28_zpsaawfcut7.jpg

The bathroom that 5 sometimes 6 of us had to share... oh yeah fun times I tell you lol

29_zps1k8lyojl.jpg

REALLY nice shower.. I definitely enjoyed it after a day in the parks

30_zpsgmolhpbk.jpg

The thing Ashley and I were most excited for what in that picture above... A LIGHTED COSMETIC MIRROR, WITH 10X ZOOM ON THE OTHER SIDE! :eek::eek: Doing our makeup in the morning was going to be easyyy because of that.. not that Ashley ever let me use it but still it was nice to have... or so I heard :mad:

31_zpsuxi4ovnf.jpg

Jacuzzi tub, this one was shallower than other ones we've had in other resorts. Not that I'm complaining, just pointing it out!

32_zpsrxmw32yr.jpg

Ashley modeling the window to the room lol, remember that whole photogenic thing? Yeah...:oops::oops:

Once we were done exploring the room, it was decided... TIME TO HIT THE PARKS! My parents wanted to go to Epcot, we wanted to go to HS, or should I say what was HS, now to be named some secret name no one can know for a month.... I don't deal with change very well.... sorry :D:D:D:D:D lol

We all changed into our "park clothes" which are totally different from our car clothes trust me... haha. Well for Ashley they are, I just changed into yoga pants. Josh put on shorts haha

That is all I got for now guys, our first park visit in the next post I promise! Thank you as always for following along, I really appreciate it!

UP NEXT: We make it into HS for our FP's... OR DO WE?

Wow! Great pics! My wife and I just got back from a quick trip down to celebrate my 30th birthday. Apparently the BWV room we got had not been renovated yet. It wasn't really my style and didn't feel that great, but wow, those newly renovated rooms look awesome! Guess we will have to try it out again. :)

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Wow! Great pics! My wife and I just got back from a quick trip down to celebrate my 30th birthday. Apparently the BWV room we got had not been renovated yet. It wasn't really my style and didn't feel that great, but wow, those newly renovated rooms look awesome! Guess we will have to try it out again. :)

I'm not a fan of the old BWV rooms either, so I was really happy when we walked in and had a renovated room! They look so much nicer

Wow and this all is just day 1 :) Can't wait for the rest :)

haha I know! There's A LOT

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 1 PART... UH?... UMM... OH WHO CARES, I LOST COUNT AND DAY 1 HAS TAKEN WAY TOO LONG! : Finale of day 1!!!!!

So... who is ready for the end of day 1?? lol I did warn you all this was going to be a LONG TR!!! :D

Brave little tailor Mickey was saving the day. He picked up the sword.. which BTW weighs close to 45 lbs. I have a friend who use to be VERY close friends with Mickey in Fantasmic and she gave away some magic to me lol.

18505682662_2475436898_k.jpg

18505697722_017f358cac_k.jpg

It was time for the finale.. I had been talking this show up so much to Josh ALL day. I was so excited for him to see the boat at the end. Well guess what....

18510125065_f8c7834dbc_k.jpg

The characters came out... with NO BOAT

I was a little disappointed. Plus because there was no boat, there was no where for Ariel to sit, so her and Eric weren't out with the rest of them :(

Even Josh was like "This looks weird and awkward" because it did. They all looked lost and out of place lol

18322352948_9cea015fbe_k.jpg

18510150505_72067022a5_k.jpg

17887440474_87e6e4486c_k.jpg

All they did was stand awkwardly on stage and wave ribbons... which yes is exactly what they do on the boat, but at least on there they move a little. They all stood in place. I wasn't a fan lol.

Then it was time for them to leave the stage, well only half of them got that memo... So half were running off for Mickey's finale and the rest were like "OH we have to leave..."

17889493133_762b09002e_k.jpg

See that blur in the right corner, that's the characters who knew what they were doing lol

18505825332_58d44a21de_k.jpg

18483810646_4f7236c2e2_k.jpg

Sorcerer Mickey! I love this part, but you couldn't pay me enough to stand on top of that mountain... NOPE lol

18322485978_e129a16c1a_k.jpg

My attempt at taking a picture.. lol

18483846736_1491ebd144_k.jpg

And with that, the show was over. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it, it's my favorite nighttime show. But, the issues were.. well and issue for me lol. The water soaking us, the 2 missing floats with the princesses, the missing boat... it added up lol. Hopefully in October it's all working :)

We decided to walk back to Boardwalk because the lines for the boats were RIDICULOUS!

TOT look crazy awesome that night, the clouds were low and making the moon creepy, and it just so happened to be behind TOT and I tried to take a god picture. Emphasis on tried

18505895062_a83917f86f_k.jpg

The walk back took maybe 10 minutes. I really do recommend walking if you're staying at BW, it's a lot faster than the boats.

We got into the room and passed out! lol. We were exhausted and the beds were very welcomed :)

That is all for day 1! I still cant believe it took me this long to finish the first day... lol. This is the longest TR I think i've written and one of the shortest trips. I'm scared to see how my 9 day trip in Oct is!

Day 2 will begin tomorrow!!! :D Thanks for following

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Thanks!! And be sure we will write another TR after the next October trip :) And just 13 days... maybe someday in the future we have a same date trip!
Yay!!! Hopefully one day! lol

FYI: Looking at your date, you were seeing Fantasmic during boat refurb. Because of the refurb and the way things were changed, they didn't run Jafar's snake for a few nights due to the changes made for the refurb.

Great photos!!!

I found out the next day about the refurb and everything. Wish I would've gone in knowing that lol. I still loved the show, it's still my favorite. I just wish they would have prepared the performers more. It was really awkward haha.

Thank you! :)

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Day 2, Part 1: Hangin with the animals and the CRANES

We woke up pretty early on this day. We had 2 parks to fit into one day and I was not going to miss anything! I woke Josh up, which he wasn't too happy about at around 8am...

We did a lot of driving this trip and used WDW transportation less. It was because we had less days than usual and in the past taking the buses and stuff did take longer than just driving.

18322527168_c67106e91b_k.jpg

Funny story, so we got there and I was following the row of cars to park and I saw the construction for Avatar Land (Don't even get me started on how I feel about that... not too happy over here) and I pointed it out to Josh. Well my sister has this HUGE irrational fear of Cranes... Not the birds, the actual machine.....

Well the construction has quite a few cranes and she started to freak out... even though they were no where near us!

17889604433_b6b76267b7_b.jpg

That was her face when she started to notice how many cranes were around us

The tram was already there when we parked so we had to wait for the next one, which was right behind it and after almost no time, we were on the tram

18322588570_773e2715ca_b.jpg

I noticed when we sat down, that the door on the tram looked like Wifi signals, so that turned into our joke for the day. We had to open and close our wifi signals every time there was a door... Its a bad joke I know, we thought it was hilarious that day.

18322538008_804dc1201f_k.jpg

Riding the tram, we started to get closer to Ashley's worst nightmare

18510324935_033e761b34_k.jpg

It was just a field of cranes. I was dying of laughter, Ashley was not lol

We breezed through bag check, and Ashley and I got into the park no problem.

Josh on the other hand, was held up at the gate. They kept saying his fingerprint wasn't matching his band. He had just used it the day before with no problems. Well, it turns out they switched my mom and his information. So my moms pass was on his band and his was on hers. So they asked him if his name was Theresa and he was just like "Do I look like a Theresa?" I was dying of laughter.

They apologized a few times for that, and fixed the issue. (My mom had no issues the entire trip, so this was a weird coincidence)

After about 10 minutes of them asking Josh if he was Theresa we were on our way

18510341695_ba0022e856_k.jpg

We came up on the TOL and I was trying to get some pics of it, but Ashley and her flower crown had other ideas....

18483924686_d3716b560b_k.jpg

17889665203_ac9e01d154_k.jpg

Some foliage...
18322608668_2af87949bf_k.jpg

ALL THE WALLS

18506000492_173a77001c_k.jpg

It was starting to make me feel claustraphobic

18484007666_c336ac291f_k.jpg

We were finally out of the wall area (BTW, see that darn flower crown photobombing again?)

18322681008_d98c74156c_k.jpg

I'm not sure what it was, but this trip I started to appreciate AK more and more. In the past I use to go there, ride EE Dinosaur KS and leave. Now I found myself walking around and enjoying more
of the park.

Josh and I took the obligatory couple picture in front of the TOL

18484130256_9f81e02deb_k.jpg

I'm getting sleepy! I can't write more tonight, but there will definitely be more tomorrow! Thanks for reading :)

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 2 PART 2: We hung out the animals on the African savanna

Our first order of business once we got into the park was to head over to the Safari!

18484156646_d8ef498f52_k.jpg

While walking through Africa I took some pictures, mainly of the new FOTLK area since it was the first time I saw it, but everyone was rushing me to get to KS

These guys were out performing, they are always fun to watch

18512501451_3f89901c64_k.jpg

We headed into the line for KS, which was at about 20 minutes

18484206426_2d27a3d499_k.jpg

Now usually when we go to ride KS, the line isn't very long so we never really get to appreciate the detail until now.

I looked up and saw this

17889991793_1ae3f2d6e9_k.jpg

I thought it was so cool! A deflated hot air balloon!

After that discovery I started looking up at more things

18510716505_846416b004_k.jpg

We kept wandering our way through the line

18510735865_de060c0c37_k.jpg

If you have read any of my other previous TR's you know that my sister is known for her weird and silly faces. Well, this time was no exception

18510755315_5944c36bd4_k.jpg

18512701841_41123d2b64_k.jpg

See those Alice shorts? One of her awesome Christmas presents from the best sister in the world! Even our presents are Disney related in this family

After about 30 minutes we got on the ride! We were hoping because it was early in the morning that the animals would be more active

18323051598_e8e94d5db3_k.jpg

18506448612_291bcf51ce_k.jpg

All the hippos!
18324794589_a61b1736ba_k.jpg

We came across the gators and saw one of the African Trek tours out

18484598306_86fb18fd69_k.jpg

This bridge did interest me, I'm terrified of heights but it looked like fun!

18506630822_931adad6e9_k.jpg

This day was very overcast, and in my opinion, it made this picture look even better

17890375363_4548043ae6_k.jpg

18511438935_a239769877_k.jpg

Unfortunately there were no giraffes out yet, so we passed right by that area

I am getting really sleepy writing this so I'm off to bed for the night, more to come soon!

But, there is good news! Only 34 days until my next trip!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 2 CONT.....

I've decided to save you guys from the loads of boring animal pictures you see on almost every TR that goes on KS. So lets just say that we rode the safari, the animals were pretty active, we even saw the Lions up and roaming around, not passed out sleeping lol.

Our guide was okay, nothing too memorable. Josh loved the safari though, he loves animals. Ashley and I just aren't fans of the new version without the Little Red/ Big Red parts. Call us crazy lol, but it's a part of our childhood.

After our journey through the Savannah we really wanted to travel back in time to hang out with some Dinos. So off we went...

18514090821_555165b491_k.jpg

I know that this area gets a lot of hate and people just aren't fans of it at all, but we LOVE it lol.

Dinosaur is one of my favorite rides at AK, I couldn't even tell you why.. it just is really fun and the details are great

Our first stop had to be to go save Aladar

18326019279_f5041c562e_k.jpg

That picture would have looked so much nicer if those people weren't in my way!!

Then I tried to get a picture without people in it and this happened....

18324473218_a553574397_k.jpg

The kids ran right into my picture, and they stayed there for quite a few minutes.. there parents did nothing to stop them or control them at all... There were a lot of people trying to take pictures and the parents did NOTHING... they weren't taking pictures of them, they were just standing there... being annoying.

Rant over.. sorry haha

18324490938_8e13e53a71_k.jpg

I just realized there was what looks like a dead dino in that mural... :( so sad lol. I usually just walk by that and I've never stopped to look...

The line was pretty much nonexistant so we kind of took our time

17889613964_30d407465b_k.jpg

"Help me I've got little arms" lol

We were then ushered into an underground research facility..

18326218729_c95a9641fe_k.jpg

Fun fact you all probably already knew...

18324727980_8d8be42590_k.jpg

Those 3 tubes are suppose to be ketchup mustard and mayo, they have the chemical breakdowns of each of them written on it. :)

We brought back our one extra passenger, extra large ;) and realized the next show of FOTLK was starting in 30 minutes so we headed BACK over to Africa...

We tend to criss cross our paths all days when we're at WDW lol. THere are no methods to our madness

17891751463_7c531f1bed_k.jpg

18512480705_a24a5dc5d8_k.jpg

We sat down within 5 minutes in line and we were seated in the Giraffe section almost all the way in the back, this is one of the higher up sections, so it was really hard for me to take pictures so please forgive any heads in the next couple pics

18486090186_6dccd45308_k.jpg

18508209242_242f2321a4_k.jpg

17890026394_d31cab11c4_k.jpg

17892096143_892e18a122_k.jpg

Pumbaa has little legs and can't get off his float! lol. Makes me laugh because my dog is a Jack Russel/ Dachshund mix so he has really little legs too lol.

18326686379_6b26d05ca1_k.jpg

18508500842_8f85198331_k.jpg

Simba!!!

My computer is going crazy, so I can't post anymore. Hopefully I'll post more soon!

Thanks for following along :) Only 29 more days until my next trip!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 2: CONT....

I have only 15 days until my next trip, my goal is to finish this TR before we leave!

When we left off, we were in the middle of watching FOTLK

It was time for everyone's favorite.... THE TUMBLE MONKEYS

17892232493_905d7c7965_k.jpg

18486643196_929d53e110_k.jpg

18326909999_7755e1c619_k.jpg

17893344403_4ed85ed44c_k.jpg

Fire dancer time!

18326383630_33e6ada38e_k.jpg

18326411698_d65c01c3a5_k.jpg

18487804656_3079f0639f_k.jpg

The next part is one of my favorites, the love birds. But they were flying so fast and it was so dark I couldnt get a good pic to save my life lol

18487923686_2906e1fa23_k.jpg

18563547082_d7b6217054_k.jpg

18563592002_a98e0f6e54_k.jpg

This picture just shows how fun the show is!

18541792576_4a19607331_k.jpg

Look at how much fun the cast was having!

18568365825_6fbcb6ca4c_k.jpg

18570513211_3db8c474dc_k.jpg

18570713971_b64021dac7_k.jpg

Josh loved the show!! We were slowly converting him to a Disney freak! lol

We left Africa and headed over to Asia because we had plans to go dance with Disco Yeti........

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 2 CONT.....

We finished celebrating the Circle of Life over in Africa and headed over to Asia to dance with the Disco Yeti

18564346902_4b97a647d0_k.jpg

We waited about 20 minutes in Stand By and rode in the back 2 rows, we always try to ride in the back on most rides... it's more intense!

Josh ended up loving EE so we rode single rider again. By this time it was about noon and we hadn't eaten yet.

Ashley wanted to ride Primeval whirl (Josh and I didn't but oh well) so we made our way over to Dinoland.

PW ended up having an hour wait....... ?!? EE was only 20 but PW an hour??? I didn't get it either lol. We told ashley sorry but no and headed over to Restorantosaurus rex and got some food.

I think we all ended up getting the same thing, chicken nuggets lol

18568846325_4ef61b043c_k.jpg

We sat outside and relaxed for about 30 minutes while we ate. We love eating over here because you fill up your own cups so you can get free refills!

After we refueled, we realized we had done everything we wanted to at AK so we headed over to MK!

18542442706_8e61fd77e2_b.jpg

For some reason, Josh wasn't understanding why we didn't get lids and the straws were paper. We tried to explain it, but he just wasnt getting why. I told him to be happy because back in the day you didn't even have paper straws!

When we arrived at the front of the park, the tram was just leaving so we waited for the next...

18381074678_76e19aed32_k.jpg

Ashley looks so happy to be there doesn't she?

The next tram was about 5 minutes behind, so not terrible. We got into the car and before long we saw this....

18568883105_f5e794aeaa_k.jpg

After parking at the TTC, we hopped on the Monorail. I got really excited when I saw this!

18570949171_ae390213c7_k.jpg

First castle pic of the trip!!

But you see those dark clouds up behind it? Those will come into the story in a little bit.....

We finally made it into the kingdom and I was snap happy with my camera haha

18569000305_594a49b2ce_k.jpg

I think that picture is my favorite one from the trip

We made sure to make it to MK before 2:30 so we could watch FOF. We wanted a spot on MS so I plopped myself over by the beginning of the emporium and the Barber shop. Josh and Ashley went to go get Starbucks since we had a little bit until the parade came by...

I took this time to take some more pictures

17948348323_b02bee5305_k.jpg

18569049155_964edefa8c_k.jpg

17948400563_ec13ad4a7c_k.jpg

The Grand Marshalls came by, it was so cute! It was a mom, dad and son and the mom had a shirt on that had little baby mickey ears on her belly (She was pregnant) so cute!

18542676906_6b33856e33_k.jpg

Josh and Ashley came back with the coffee and Ashley had a surprise for me!

18569159985_f7270a7b84_k.jpg

She had the CM In starbucks write Happy Birthday on my cup which I thought was really sweet. Ashley doesn't really do things like that usually so it made my day a little brighter lol

But what was taking one picture of me with the cup, then turned into Ashley snapping a million pictures of me....

18571244851_66f7b5ebc7_k.jpg

THat was the last one where I was channeling my best Ashley face

Oh! Remember those dark clouds we saw earlier... well they were making their way over us

17946566634_c3d4a50ef0_k.jpg

I LOVE FOF, so I was getting kinda nervous that they would cancel. But the CM over by us told me that the parade had already started its route so they couldn't cancel now, it has to finish its route no matter what. Just that some floats might not have all things moving and dancers will not dance if it rains.

18564755832_ecd08ac320_k.jpg

As you can tell, Josh was having a really good time

We started to hear the music on our end so we knew it was coming!

Here is ashley's OMG FOF parade face...

18564773002_9e94390c54_k.jpg

17948654183_49dbb31bd1_k.jpg

We could see the Swan Court coming!!

Just like the CM told us, they were not dancing. It wasn't raining yet. But the winds were very high.

18542951156_04d3d62cad_k.jpg

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Day 2 continued! More FOF pictures and fun!

FOF was finally here, we were at the end of the parade route, which I had heard was the best to be so we were putting that rumor to the test...

18381664328_a1310d7d1e_k.jpg

18381843460_850cc2feab_k.jpg

This part of the float was not rotating because of the rain. But it was stuck at such a weird angle. So no prince charming or Cinderella oh well

17946843414_7c20f4c2f5_k.jpg

Our favorite part was up next!

18381879950_e1478eb842_k.jpg

My favorite costumes are the floral maidens

17946879634_57e51d4d8f_k.jpg

I love their costumes! They're so colorful and none of them are the same color combos. So fun! When I get good at sewing, I will make one of those outfits for MNSSHP

18543157836_dd3cc5fe6e_k.jpg

Tangled is one of my favorites, if not my favorite Disney movie ever. SO much so that my dog's name is Flynn rider... lol

18381807698_28a914807a_k.jpg

I love that picture, so much sass and attitude in one picture lol

17948944063_0cc45e861b_k.jpg

I love Rapunzel's face in that picture. It really shows how excited she is about everything.

18571684191_6dd858a6c9_k.jpg

Now Tangled may be one of my favorite movies, but my favorite princess has and always will be Ariel. If you couldn't tell, that day I was wearing Ariel ears, and an Ariel shirt lol. Full out Ariel. So this next section is always fun for me

18381878788_e7fc432682_k.jpg

17949012493_af0707b6ee_k.jpg

This next picture is fun, it's Ariel actually pointing at me really excited about all the Ariel stuff I have on haha. I love moments like that with Characters. I'm an adult, but interactions like that still make me feel like a kid

18381905348_51d9bf878e_k.jpg

At this point, it had started to drizzle, so the lost Boys weren't dancing, but they took the opportunity to have fun with the crowd. They came up to me and wished me happy birthday but all yelled at me not to grow up and that I should run away with them right now to stop it! lol so fun

18569747355_8291e616ba_k.jpg

18569761765_514df3406e_k.jpg

18382002218_9294d38f51_k.jpg

18382163050_f7140a54ca_k.jpg

18543610356_70f71afd24_k.jpg

Tick Tock Tick Tock...
17950332043_1ee04d0c3e_k.jpg

18383764000_6608b65c56_k.jpg

18384070178_9062d65ea7_k.jpg

No pictures of Merida, the rain was starting to get more consistent, So I feel like everything was going faster than usual lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom