Be Our Guest Lunch Recommendations?

corey154

Original Poster
Hello! In two weeks I have lunch ressies for Be Our Guest. (Super excited) After reading reviews, we have pre-ordered our lunch to save time as many recommended (I can always change our selections at this point). None of the kids meals will appeal to my 7 year old but I went ahead and ordered the pasta with marinara sauce. Any opinions, yay or nay? I thought the grilled cheese looked good for him but I'm hoping someone can give me a little input on their experience. Also, any recommendations for the rest of us? We're not picky and have no restrictions. Last time I had lunch here was when they first opened and I wasn't impressed with the food, but I'm hoping that was because they were new and maybe we just didn't order right. I'm hoping one of you can guide me in the right direction! Thank you in advance!

stevehousse

What did you have last visit? Order something new! I loved the braised pork dish they have for lunch personally. As for my kids, do yours at least eat butter noodles? It is something you can request instead of the marinara sauce, FYI!

corey154

Original Poster
What did you have last visit? Order something new! I loved the braised pork dish they have for lunch personally. As for my kids, do yours at least eat butter noodles? It is something you can request instead of the marinara sauce, FYI!
I don't remember what we had! LOL! It's been so long ago. I think the turkey sandwich though I wouldn't swear to it. Thanks for the idea on the buttered noodles, he eats those at home sometimes! Although he likes marinara sauce we usually have a meat sauce or meatballs. I'm just curious if BOG sauce is any good?

seafoodbuffet

Hello! In two weeks I have lunch ressies for Be Our Guest. (Super excited) After reading reviews, we have pre-ordered our lunch to save time as many recommended (I can always change our selections at this point). None of the kids meals will appeal to my 7 year old but I went ahead and ordered the pasta with marinara sauce. Any opinions, yay or nay? I thought the grilled cheese looked good for him but I'm hoping someone can give me a little input on their experience. Also, any recommendations for the rest of us? We're not picky and have no restrictions. Last time I had lunch here was when they first opened and I wasn't impressed with the food, but I'm hoping that was because they were new and maybe we just didn't order right. I'm hoping one of you can guide me in the right direction! Thank you in advance!

My pasta-loving kiddo is a huge fan of the pasta and red sauce they serve at lunch, I'd say it's pretty "safe". As for adults, the Croque is great (but pretty salty). I really liked the Salad Nicoise. Honestly though, I'd just as soon get one of every dessert 'cuz those have always been really good (definitely get the Master's Cupcake)

corey154

Original Poster
My pasta-loving kiddo is a huge fan of the pasta and red sauce they serve at lunch, I'd say it's pretty "safe". As for adults, the Croque is great (but pretty salty). I really liked the Salad Nicoise. Honestly though, I'd just as soon get one of every dessert 'cuz those have always been really good (definitely get the Master's Cupcake)
Thank you so much!!! I'll stick with the kids pasta! I might just make my lunch desert! Lol
The Croque Monsieur is amazing!! Also the Roast Beef sandwich is good as well. But I can't say enough about the Croque!!
Thank you! I appreciate the input! I'm leaning towards the croque after all the positive responses, or I'll just get three deserts and call it a day ;-)

4disneylovers

I'd love to tell them they are missing the boat. The salad that comes with the quiche is quite tasty. I'd love to have a larger salad with grilled chicken on it.

Since that's not an option, the croque is my favorite. But as stated By others, the braised pork and roast beef were winners with our group as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom