1 night dvc stay question

tmitch

Original Poster
Hello all, I've never been involved with dvc before, and wanted to know if it's possible to rent a dvc stay(say through David's) for 1 night. I only ask because we're flying in the night before a cruise. Thanks in advance

Tom

Beta Return
Yes, in fact I currently have 19 of our points rented out for someone who's using them for a 1-night stay at BLT in October. I went through one of the other sites, which caters more to smaller rental allocations.

tmitch

Original Poster
Yes, in fact I currently have 19 of our points rented out for someone who's using them for a 1-night stay at BLT in October. I went through one of the other sites, which caters more to smaller rental allocations.
May I ask which one, a paragraph on David's sounds like 1 nighters aren't acceptable

EOD K9

Hello all, I've never been involved with dvc before, and wanted to know if it's possible to rent a dvc stay(say through David's) for 1 night. I only ask because we're flying in the night before a cruise. Thanks in advance
When did you want to go? I may have a few points available.

Rob562

Some of the rental brokers prefer to only deal with longer stays. Since they're getting a per-point commission on the rental, presumably they've decided the work involved to arrange a stay that only requires a few points isn't financially worth it for them.

If you look around you can find a broker, though they may charge more per-point below a set number of points specifically for this reason.

-Rob

tmitch

Original Poster
Did you have a specific hotel in which you wanted to stay?
We're just looking now, but our stay is on Friday. Looking at historic dates we should be lined up for mnsshp, so a mk/monorail hotel. We saw on David dvc that poly was 300, that would be nice

jprieur

What site did you use to only rent 1 night of points?

I am looking for a 1 night stay on OCT 28th 2015, know its coming up soon but looking to stay somewhere near magic kingdom. Anyone help?

lostpro9het

I am looking for a 1 night stay on OCT 28th 2015, know its coming up soon but looking to stay somewhere near magic kingdom. Anyone help?
In the last month I rented one night from The Timeshare Store. While they mostly deal in DVC resale they do have a quantity of points they rent. I ended up getting one night at AKL for $88!

Disneykidder

I have 21 2015 points to use by 3/2016. I already have my 2016 trips booked using the rest of my 2015 points. I'll be banking my 2016 points.

tmitch

Original Poster

In the last month I rented one night from The Timeshare Store. While they mostly deal in DVC resale they do have a quantity of points they rent. I ended up getting one night at AKL for $88!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom