The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Well, I have some bad news. Remember the ligament in my thumb I tore? Went to the doctor today. It's not healing. I'm going to have ligament reconstruction surgery within the next few weeks.
Hopefully it heals quickly after the surgery.
Bummer that all that pain this summer was for naught. :(

Maybe you should have let that surfer dude pray for you after all. :hilarious: :joyfull: :hilarious: :joyfull:

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo If you have not done so already...
View attachment 108250
View attachment 108252

You can download Chrome from the app store and get to the site that way (easiest way is to type in forums.wdwmagic.com and sign in).

Yes, my wallpaper is Olaf. Lock screen is Elsa.

Thank you very much! :)
But, I will probably just wait 'til DWifey and I get new phones in the next coupla' months.
This iPhone 4 only has 8GB of memory, just last week I deleted the only two apps I had so I could take more pics, and I currently don't have another device to download my pics to.

ETA: my wallpaper is us in front if SSE, and my lock screen is Mickey. :)

Last edited:

FutureCEO

Thank you very much! :)
But, I will probably just wait 'til DWifey and I get new phones in the next coupla' months.
This iPhone 4 only has 8GB of memory, just last week I deleted the only two apps I had so I could take more pics, and I currently don't have another device to download my pics to.

ETA: my wallpaper is us in front if SSE, and my lock screen is Mickey. :)

I just got the iphone 6...the picture quality is 1000 times better than the iphone 4 but I have a real camera so I don't worry about cell phone pictures.

PS - I didn't spend $700 getting the phone

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

About fifteen years ago a coworker and her son saw him in the Grand Floridian lobby of all places. He was wearing a baseball cap and had a small beard but they figured out who it was. Tyler was so nice to them because they figured out the little ruse that they got autographs and pics with him. Honestly after seeing the pictures I would never have recognized him.
What if it wasn't him? Just someone that resembled him. That is the reason why I have never approached a person that I thought was a celebrity. First, I was never that impressed by any of them and second, I really was never sure if it was who I thought it was anyway.

When I went to the 1970 Worlds Fair in Osaka, Japan... we, as a group, had hundreds of kids run up to get our autographs and/or pictures taken with them. I signed mine as Richard Nixon.

brb1006

Hooray today's my 19th birthday! What I got for my birthday is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and "Disney Marie A Is For Adorable" with a CD. The second Aristocats book "Disney Marie" from 2006 will be coming in the mail in a few days. I've lessened to the CD for the Marie Alphabet book and it gave me flashbacks to my Senior Trip.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Hooray today's my 19th birthday! What I got for my birthday is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and "Disney Marie A Is For Adorable" with a CD. The second Aristocats book "Disney Marie" from 2006 will be coming in the mail in a few days. I've lessened to the CD for the Marie Alphabet book and it gave me flashbacks to my Senior Trip.
Happy Birthday.
If you were in Canada, I would take you out for your first legal drink.
As it is, neither of us are in the Great White North right now, so it's root beer for you, young man.

Hope you have a great day. :)

MOXOMUMD

perhaps you suck the souls of the poor plants via touching and you're secretly extending your life?
q64EquL.jpg
The only time we sat and watched a campfire movie at FW, this is what we saw.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Happy Birthday young fella

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
That's exciting!! I've stayed at the Swan multiple times over the years. It's smaller than the Dolphin and seems more relaxed to me. You'll still see Disney families, but you'll also see business people there as well. I thought it was a nice mix. They have good rates, and the only thing you won't get will be the free Magic Express bus from the airport, and the little Disney amenities in the bathroom. However, they have some wonderful soaps, etc. from their own collection (I forget the brand) that I think you'll really like.

The boat ride to either Epcot or DHS is so convenient. I love being right in the middle of the action there!! :)

I like that I will be close to the Boardwalk Bakery too! Did you rent a car when you stayed at the Swan or did you taxi or shuttle from the airport?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom