Your favorite, ahem......restroom?

Sparkle1566

I think it is near Morocco ...... best part, an wide open air conditioning vent on the ceiling, on a really hot day, it cools you off instantly.

216bruce

During Marathon Weekend, I'd have to say the group of trees around mile 4 on World Drive...or the porta-potty 'backstage' behind the parade exit area in MK in Frontierland.
Best potty story. On a 'Walk in Walt's Footsteps' tour at Disneyland in 2013, my son had a 'gotta go now' moment when we were in Walt's apartment. Yup...got to use Walt's toilet. Brought a tear of fatherly pride to my eye.

Dizmunk

My 3 girls and I love all restrooms on Disney property. Plenty of stalls and paper products always! Clean compared to any real world public loo. We love how no two are the same and each has their own theme. The first time we use a public restroom after vacation is always depressing-reality sets in-no more Disney! We also like the almond scented soap that a lot of the bathrooms have.

fractal

Exterior restrooms at The American Adventure in Epcot are my favorite because of the blue wall tile and sconces. Also you can't go wrong with the restrooms at the Yacht Club and Grand Floridian, although they are gonna be nice at any deluxe resort.

Yes for American Adventure. Also usually not busy.

216bruce

The only complaint from my girls has been the self flushing toilets. They always go off when they don't want them to. Sometimes I carry post it notes and stick them over the sensor. Works like a charm!
They need this shirt then. Seize the day and flush on your own terms.
flushing-on-your-own-terms-women-s_design.png

The podcast has occasional segments on bathroom reviews. They are pretty funny ....and spot-on.

Oddysey

Restrooms in the Odyssey building at Epcot. Rarely a soul goes in there.

I also like the imagination restrooms because they are usually not very busy and play the Magic Journey BGM.

graphite1326

MK - Tortuga Tavern, Old Skyway Tomorrowland
EPCOT - Norway
MGM - Star Tours
DAK - the ones closest to Everest
IOA - The ones close to the bridge at Seuss
Uni - Arcade near Mummy
The restrooms at Norway are the perfect distance to drink a beer from the Outpost. I always stop.

graphite1326

View attachment 106778 View attachment 106779

That bathroom at American Adventure ( to the right, if you stand facing the pavilion ) is recently refurbished and HUGE (literally about 20 stalls and urinals) and always empty. Unlike the the bathroom directly across the lagoon next to the Refreshment Port which is ridiculously tiny (1 stall, 1 urinal) and in one of the busiest intersections at EPCOT.
OK now I have to take pictures of nothing but restrooms on my next trip. Might as well, I've taken pictures of everything else.

graphite1326

Hope u don't mind but I have another potty story, I was sitting on the corner outside Tot and RnRoller coaster. Some Citizens of Hollywood came along, threw out a red carpet leading out of the women's restroom and applauded when someone came out.

Love this thread by the way

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom