The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well, I have some bad news. Remember the ligament in my thumb I tore? Went to the doctor today. It's not healing. I'm going to have ligament reconstruction surgery within the next few weeks.
Oh No! I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery, maybe it's like getting you tonsils removed. All the ice cream you can eat, non-dairy of course. Get well soon xoxo Figgy

Figgy1

Premium Member
WalMart started their layaway. My sister is going to be a first time grandma so she put a few baby things in. Her reasoning was if she bought it and took it home she wouldn't be able to wait until Christmas to give them the gifts. :D
Yes, she's very smart! I have no problem buying things for my boys and putting them away for the holidays, but a cute little baby and I'd be doomed!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Ok gang I have to somebody about this or I will burst.....I just secretly booked a long weekend at WDW for hubby and I in November. He thinks that we are spending the weekend in Minneapolis! We will be staying at the Swan, it is our first time there so if anyone has any tips about it please let me know! I also have to decide if we should go to the Christmas party the night we get there or Sunday night. My only concern is that it is November so if our flight is delayed or canceled because of snow we might not get in until later and possibly miss it. Any thoughts? I'm so excited, he is going to be so surprised!:D
No tips but CONGRATS!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I love Disney transportation, it's so convenient. I don't like walking to a really hot car, and waiting for it to cool down. The busses are always "cool". :)

Buses, monorails, boats--I like it all! Some people don't enjoy going from point A to point B, but I have always liked the transportation element of the vacation. You get to see new things out the window, etc. I find it all interesting and fun! :happy:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I said the same thing right before we got our dog. Our cat was ancient and I was planning to be pet free for a while after he went. I was planning on getting another cat but not any time soon and yet there was this sweet dog in need of a home, next thing I knew I was buying a collar, leash, toys and a bed for a dog. A dog I really wanted another cat but not that soon. You never know what life brings

I believe that animals find us, not the other way around. There's something spiritual about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom