Skippers canteen

PAW PAW 70

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me how far along the Skippers Canteen restaurant is. Supposed to be open in late 2015 is it still on schedule?

TyTrap

Not sure what the food is going to be like but I can't wait to try this place when it opens. Jungle cruise skippers will actually be the wait staff. From the descriptions I've been reading, it's reminding me of the adventurers club. Obviously not 100% but the adventure theme and entertaining waiters will hopefully give it that kind of vibe.

JIMINYCR

Jungle cruise skippers will actually be the wait staff. From the descriptions I've been reading, it's reminding me of the adventurers club. Obviously not 100% but the adventure theme and entertaining waiters will hopefully give it that kind of vibe.
That would be awesome. That really would draw me in. Anything with the staff entertaining even similar to the Adventurers club that adds to the atmosphere will make this place hop. Pleeeeeeease be open when I'm there.

aladdin2007

I wish they wouldn't do the whole BOG model, but just be a full service restaurant, the MK is still in dire need of more of them. BOG is such a zoo it would be nice to have something new where you dont have to wait in three separate lines before you can get a table.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom