The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

Too many cat pics and conversation so I had to put this up

b3faa56151750ef41bb0857d15532b9a.jpg

donaldtoo

Well, not only did I forget, but, I was also wrong...
It wasn't a benefit, it was dinner and a movie night at Dell Children's Medical Center put on by the foundation. :confused:
We served dinner, and the movie was the original Disney animated The Jungle Book. It was so good to see children and families going through so much having such a good time. :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ok gang I have to somebody about this or I will burst.....I just secretly booked a long weekend at WDW for hubby and I in November. He thinks that we are spending the weekend in Minneapolis! We will be staying at the Swan, it is our first time there so if anyone has any tips about it please let me know! I also have to decide if we should go to the Christmas party the night we get there or Sunday night. My only concern is that it is November so if our flight is delayed or canceled because of snow we might not get in until later and possibly miss it. Any thoughts? I'm so excited, he is going to be so surprised!:D

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Ok gang I have to somebody about this or I will burst.....I just secretly booked a long weekend at WDW for hubby and I in November. He thinks that we are spending the weekend in Minneapolis! We will be staying at the Swan, it is our first time there so if anyone has any tips about it please let me know! I also have to decide if we should go to the Christmas party the night we get there or Sunday night. My only concern is that it is November so if our flight is delayed or canceled because of snow we might not get in until later and possibly miss it. Any thoughts? I'm so excited, he is going to be so surprised!:D

:eek::eek::jawdrop::jawdrop:

It is worth the risk

StarWarsGirl

Awesome!

I don't know much about the resort, just the area. You can walk to Epcot and DHS, or you can take the boat (recommended for DHS). You've got Boardwalk and Yacht/Beach right there. You can walk to Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf. Area is great.

I'd do the Christmas Party on Sunday.

donaldtoo

And that brought them to my eyes also.made me miss our pooch :-(

But thanks for sharing

Oh my. We've had so many pups over the years. All rescue/pound puppies.
Currenty, we have Belle and Ranger. Black lab mixes. They're great, but the one I miss the most is Indy. Tearing up as I type this. Also a pound puppy, he had a heart defect that we didn't know about until after we adopted him. But, the vet said it was just a murmur and he would be OK.
Turns out he wasn't "OK", and we lost him. The details of that day are best left unvisited here.
Anyway, here is a pic of one of the coolest pups ever...

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom