NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Hehe.

11898561_10153374414485073_1807676458187066405_n.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
Wondering if anyone was interested in doing another Pick'ems this season, and if @flynnibus was wanting to start one.

Apologies if I forget anyone's names here...
@acishere
@Lucky
@NYwdwfan
@Zweiland
@afar28
@jw24

And if I didn't tag you from last season's pick'ems, you're still free to join if we do indeed have another round. If you don't know what the pick'ems are, it's pretty much a friendly competition between WDWMagic forumers where we pick the winners for each week's NFL matchups. At the end of the season it tallies everyone's points to determine who placed where. The competition is through ESPN.com, so you'd either have to have an account there, or you can create one for free!

Let me know if you're interested by posting in this thread. If there's enough interest, we can probably start another one!

Lucky

Wondering if anyone was interested in doing another Pick'ems this season, and if @flynnibus was wanting to start one.

@acishere
@Lucky
@NYwdwfan
@Zweiland
@afar28
@jw24

And if I didn't tag you from last season's pick'ems, you're still free to join if we do indeed have another round. If you don't know what the pick'ems are, it's pretty much a friendly competition between WDWMagic forumers where we pick the winners for each week's NFL matchups. At the end of the season it tallies everyone's points to determine who placed where. The competition is through ESPN.com, so you'd either have to have an account there, or you can create one for free!

Let me know if you're interested by posting in this thread. If there's enough interest, we can probably start another one!
And @OSUgirl77

Zweiland

@acishere
@Lucky
@NYwdwfan
@Zweiland
@afar28
@jw24

For some reason the site didn't work for me last year, so I had to quit early. I'd love to try again though.

PUSH

Original Poster
Joined! And remember, even if you weren't in it last year, you're more than welcome to join this year! It's a lot more fun than you think.

PUSH

Original Poster
Heard that this morning. Sorry. :(
It'll be difficult to replace Jordy's production, but if any team has the WR depth and talent to do so, it's the Packers. The hardest part will be replacing the chemistry Aaron has with him. It rivals any QB/WR tandem in the league. Plus, Jordy was arguably the best sideline receiver in the game.

acishere

I'll throw my hat in when I get home from work. Making a MDE account with my new email is making it not let me move my ESPN account to the new email so I have to make a new one.

NYwdwfan

I'll throw my hat in when I get home from work. Making a MDE account with my new email is making it not let me move my ESPN account to the new email so I have to make a new one.

I had that problem last year. I forget how I fixed it. I may have just made a new account.

PUSH

Original Poster
Brian Hoyer has been named the starting QB for the Texans.

Reggie Wayne signs a one-year deal with the Patriots.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom