Mystic Manor at HKDL

Chris DiMattei

Original Poster
How can I get in touch with the WDI Imagineer that was responsible for the design of the Mystic Manor house at Hong Kong Disneyland? I would like to discuss with him/her the historic influence that was used to create that park centerpiece. Does anyone know any email addresses for WDI personnel that could contribute to this discussion? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
mystic-manor.jpg

RandySavage

How can I get in touch with the WDI Imagineer that was responsible for the design of the Mystic Manor house at Hong Kong Disneyland? I would like to discuss with him/her the historic influence that was used to create that park centerpiece. Does anyone know any email addresses for WDI personnel that could contribute to this discussion? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
View attachment 107738
Mark Schirmer was the show producer for Mystic Manor. I don't have direct contact info, but you could try to guess his email at Disney or search another site (e.g. LinkedIn). Regarding general historical influence: Carson Mansion with some more eclectic Queen Anne/Russian elements thrown in (like the onion dome).

Good luck.

Chris DiMattei

Original Poster
GiveMeTheMusic, how do you know that the inspiration was the Carson Mansion? Is there some sort of documentation of this, or is this your opinion?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom