Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Not fair or all too suspicious coincidence, PUSH? If that IS in fact your real name. Or could it be...BOB?
paranoid.gif

PUSH

Original Poster
More AK!

After KS we went to the walking trail next door. We saw a frog.

And a tiny duck!

Also several meerkats.

The gorilla exhibit was a huge draw, as there was a newborn gorilla roaming around. This is not the baby, but rather the daddy. Maybe he has credit cards the baby can someday use.

This was the female teenager. She wasn't afraid to be herself.

And the baby was feeling loved by all the attention from the crowd.

All of this excitement had daddy feeling tired.

After the gorilla exhibit, there were more gorillas!!! I think he's a gorilla philosopher.

Then we left AK after riding Kali.

Up next: Resort hopping!

PUSH

Original Poster
Later that day my dad and I went resort hopping while my mom stayed back at the room. We decided to go around the MK monorail loop, first stop being Polynesian!

A lot of people dislike the new lobby area, but I think it actually looks really nice in person. It's not as exciting as the old one, but it's not bad.

During this stop my mom was texting me telling us to stay inside because there were heavy rains and heavy winds. But we then looked outside and it was sunny and calm. We looked in the direction of our resort and it looked nasty. Good for us I guess! Only when we parked in the MK parking lot, we could see the rain slowly creeping toward us. However, it must have taken an unexpected turn because all we saw was a very brief sprinkle.

On to Grand Floridian! I felt like we were in the Titanic here, especially walking down the staircase.

Then we went to the Contemporary! We got very confused as we were looking for the walkway to BLT, and there were no signs pointing to where it was. After looking in every part of the lobby, there was only one corner we hadn't looked in yet. And there it was! The place I thought was just and empty corner turned out to be the walkway! So we went over there and looked around a bit. Not much to see, but the walkway provided some nice views.

Then we decided to walk over to MK to ride the train around the park. It took a while because the train was shut down due to storms, so they had to send it around once before they could let guests back on.

And then we went back to our room.

Up next: More MK!

acishere

Later that day my dad and I went resort hopping while my mom stayed back at the room. We decided to go around the MK monorail loop, first stop being Polynesian!

A lot of people dislike the new lobby area, but I think it actually looks really nice in person. It's not as exciting as the old one, but it's not bad.

During this stop my mom was texting me telling us to stay inside because there were heavy rains and heavy winds. But we then looked outside and it was sunny and calm. We looked in the direction of our resort and it looked nasty. Good for us I guess! Only when we parked in the MK parking lot, we could see the rain slowly creeping toward us. However, it must have taken an unexpected turn because all we saw was a very brief sprinkle.

On to Grand Floridian! I felt like we were in the Titanic here, especially walking down the staircase.

Then we went to the Contemporary! We got very confused as we were looking for the walkway to BLT, and there were no signs pointing to where it was. After looking in every part of the lobby, there was only one corner we hadn't looked in yet. And there it was! The place I thought was just and empty corner turned out to be the walkway! So we went over there and looked around a bit. Not much to see, but the walkway provided some nice views.

Then we decided to walk over to MK to ride the train around the park. It took a while because the train was shut down due to storms, so they had to send it around once before they could let guests back on.

Yeah the new Poly looks nice, but knowing what used to be there just kind of ruins it. If I saw that lobby in a new and different resort, I'd rave about it.

Goofyernmost

And Bob Saget was nowhere to be seen.

PUSH

Original Poster
I am enjoying your pictures so much, that it is really hard to pick a favorite. But this one is sitting in a strong 1st place.
Well thank you. I like taking pictures, especially at Disney. Don't really do it too much, though outside of that.

That also reminds me that I have pictures from the Favre flag football game too that I have to share. I'll wait until after the Disney pictures for that.

PUSH

Original Poster
So I was just looking at my class schedule for the upcoming semester and realized I have class on Wednesday nights. And you know what that means... I won't be able to watch Survivor as it airs! :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom