Deadpool

Matt_Black

Original Poster
The problem with a Deadpool Netflix series is they really wouldn't have the budget they need for effects and over-the-top stunts.

Matt_Black

Original Poster
Reynolds has always been gold with Conan. Back when Conan still had Late Night and Reynolds was dating Alanis Morrissette, he shared two fan letters to illustrate the difference between his fans and her fans. Her fan letter was about how her music changed the fan's life and inspired her to better her own life and that of others. And then Reynolds got to his fan letter.

"You were so $%#*ing funny in Van Wilder. That dog's [auto-censor probably won't filter for context here, so edit] were HUGE. LOL."

Matt_Black

Original Poster
Hopefully, this film will do better than Fantastic 4, which is currently sitting at 14% over at Rotten Tomatoes. Actual audience reviews range from "terrible" to language I can't actually use on this board here.

TB4244

Hopefully, this film will do better than Fantastic 4, which is currently sitting at 14% over at Rotten Tomatoes. Actual audience reviews range from "terrible" to language I can't actually use on this board here.
Its dropped to 10% now... the word 'awful' was used a lot too.
But Deadpool thankfully is looking and sounding great (in all its R-rated glory), maybe Fox can actually get a Marvel movie right for once?

Flippin'Flounder

I hadn't heard that, maybe Fox will give up on them and hand the rights back to Marvel now (Yes, I'm one of those people :p)

erasure fan1

Its dropped to 10% now... the word 'awful' was used a lot too.
I just looked and its at 8% LOL. Well you kind of had to see it coming, it looked like a train wreck from the first glimpse I had of the movie.

Like X-Men, X2, X-Men: First Class, The Wolverine, and X-Men: Days of Future Past?
Yea aside from X3 Fox has done well with the X-men movies.

As far as the Deadpool trailer goes, I am looking forward to the movie. I like the edge it has but my only disappointment is both my kids really love deadpool and there is no way I can take them to this. I am glad that they are going the direction they are going with it anyway as this is more true to the character in my eyes.

TB4244

Like X-Men, X2, X-Men: First Class, The Wolverine, and X-Men: Days of Future Past?
Yes I'm not a fan of those, particularly First Class. But that's my personal opinion and I'm sure lots of other people like them.
I did note you left X3 and Origins: Wolverine from the list ;)
Although I will say that DofP was more watchable than I expected.

Tony Perkis

Yes I'm not a fan of those, particularly First Class. But that's my personal opinion and I'm sure lots of other people like them.
I did note you left X3 and Origins: Wolverine from the list ;)
Although I will say that DofP was more watchable than I expected.
I left X3 and the first Wolverine movie off that list for very obvious reasons. They suck.

The other films, though, are highly rated by audiences and critics.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom