Theme Song?

TaleAsOldAsTimeBB

So every time my parents planned our annual Walt Disney World trip, they picked a theme song. They would load it into the CD player and blast it through the house about 3:30am the morning of our trip. It always got me so excited to be at Disney. My favorite year was "Fly away" Lenny Kravitz.

Does anyone else do this or were my parents just crazy?! Because I feel like doing this the morning of my vacation with my husband.

:)

Kate Alan

LOL! Great minds! I love my boys because they are so eclectic in their musical tastes that we have had entire conversations using only song titles! Before the Eagles concert in 2014(the first one) we had an entire conversation using nothing but song titles of the Eagles. My husband, God bless him, is not as quick with songs or movie quotes(another big thing here) and usually just sits back and listens. LOL

My family does the same thing...dinners would sometimes get to the point where my dad would need to step in and request that we have a normal conversation without quoting anything.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom