Favorite Parts of Your Favorite Attractions

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
I'm sure we all have our favorite WDW attractions, but is there a particular spot or section in the attractions that you particularly like? Here are just a few I thought of:

Space Mtn - On the right-side track, it has a more perceptible little dip towards the end of the ride. I love that part.

Expedition Everest - 2 parts I particularly like: One where you're at the section of ripped up track and you can see around to other parts of WDW, and the second is the big drop.

Tower of Terror - The part at the top where the door opens and you see into the park, and also at the part where your photo is taken (we always have fun with that).

Rock n Roller Coaster - Initial take-off.

Splash Mountain - Top of the hill just before going down the final drop.

Pirates of the Caribbean - Just before the initial drop, the section of lightning and wind with the skeleton pirate holding onto the ship's wheel.

Spaceship Earth - The peak with just the earth overhead and the vehicles turning backwards.

Soarin' - Flying over the orange groves, and the evening flyover of the ocean.

Dinosaur - When you start picking up more speed and are going on the downward trajectory close to the end of the ride.

Peter Pan's Flight - The flyover of Neverland with the repetitious "Fire, Mr Smee!"

Mickey's Philharmagic - The Aladdin sequence and "Be Our Guest".

Tomorrowland Transit Authority - (Particularly in the evening) The beginning part where you're turned and going toward Cinderella Castle, just before going in to see the model of Walt's vision of Epcot.

Disney4family

I would like to add -
* the double dips/drops in Big Thunder and Splash
* the view of Fantasyland and Cinderella Castle from the old Dumbo
* going into the barn on the old Goofy
* the campy fun of each little section of the old Test Track

JoeRohdesEarring

I'll do one from each park:
MK - the vultures on Splash Mountain
Epcot - going over the snowy ski mountain in Soarin' and the valley opens up beneath you
DHS - going through the donut in Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
AK - climbing the lift hill and looking to the left to see all of WDW

aw14

I will do one per park as well

MK- the mine on 7DMT
Epcot- the Orange Grove on Soarin
DHS- the opening of the doors at the top on Tower of Terror
AK- the incline on Everest where you can see the whole area

belledream

Splash Mountain - the big cabbages and carrots in the garden
DINOSAUR - the Carnotaurus that chases you
Haunted Mansion - the ballroom scene
Toy Story Mania - breaking the plates

aw14

I forgot Haunted Mansion. I absolutely love the hidden Donald and the ghosts that are in the doombuggy with you at the end

disneyfirstLJ

Spaceship Earth - The burning smell
Haunted Mansion - The hallway with the candelabra floating, Madame Leota and "Hurry Back" at the end.
The Great Movie Ride - The Wizard of Oz Scene
The Festival of the Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight Scene

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm sure we all have our favorite WDW attractions, but is there a particular spot or section in the attractions that you particularly like? Here are just a few I thought of:

Space Mtn - On the right-side track, it has a more perceptible little dip towards the end of the ride. I love that part.

Expedition Everest - 2 parts I particularly like: One where you're at the section of ripped up track and you can see around to other parts of WDW, and the second is the big drop.

Tower of Terror - The part at the top where the door opens and you see into the park, and also at the part where your photo is taken (we always have fun with that).

Pirates of the Caribbean - Just before the initial drop, the section of lightning and wind with the skeleton pirate holding onto the ship's wheel.

Spaceship Earth - The peak with just the earth overhead and the vehicles turning backwards.

Dinosaur - When you start picking up more speed and are going on the downward trajectory close to the end of the ride.

Peter Pan's Flight - The flyover of Neverland with the repetitious "Fire, Mr Smee!"

Tomorrowland Transit Authority - (Particularly in the evening) The beginning part where you're turned and going toward Cinderella Castle, just before going in to see the model of Walt's vision of Epcot.

MK-

Country Bear Jamboree - When Big Al appears and the audience chuckles
Laugh Floor Comedy Club - The audience interactions
Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ursula
Splash Mountain - The Laughing Place
Stitch's Great Escape - 2nd pre-show & the pre-show area music
(The pre-show is my favorite attraction. Not the actual ride itself.)

EPCOT-

Ellen's Energy Adventure - The Pre-Show (The pre-show would be good by itself. It's the best part of the attraction. The rest is sad.)
O' Canada - Martin Short interrupting the boring narrator
American Adventure - The finale

HS-

The Great Movie Ride - Western shooting scene
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular - The beginning of the show up to the ball
Voyage of the Little Mermaid - Under the Sea scene

AK-
Dinosaur - Stopping right next to the carnotaurus
Finding Nemo the Musical - Go with the Flow song
Expedition Everest - The ripped up tracks with a touch of hairbands

Chef Kronk

I love all the ones that have been mentioned:)

I'll also add Peter Pan and Genie's segments in Wishes, along with at the end where the chorus sings "Like a bolt out of the blue..." Gets me every time...

brb1006

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: When you see the Dwarfs inside working before the big drop. Also oddly enough I love the music you hear when you're waiting for the next Mine Cart to show up. You have to lesson closely depending on how many people are in there.

mf1972

MK-ballroom scene
HS-TSMM ending trying to rack up more points
AK-anywhere the vehicle stops on safari ride to get good views of the animals
EPCOT-used to be the trolls in maelstrom saying "disappear". didn't know they'd take their own advice. :(

The Empress Lilly

Ahh...good taste! Easily the best parts on those rides!

You are mistaken though (hrmph!) about Everest and Pan. *shakes head* Best part of E:E is the backwards kick in the stomach bit, and for Pan flying out over London. :)

Peter Pan's Flight
- The flyover of Neverland with the repetitious "Fire, Mr Smee!"

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Ahh...good taste! Easily the best parts on those rides!

You are mistaken though (hrmph!) about Everest and Pan. *shakes head* Best part of E:E is the backwards kick in the stomach bit, and for Pan flying out over London. :)

The backwards part on EE IS good, I agree.....EXCEPT.....I hate that you can see down into the framework of the mountain on the sides.

SeanWM48

man that's hard to narrow down

Pirates - the whole experience is a blast but i really like seeing the big ship. Also a big fan of the movie references like Captain Jack at the end w/ Depp's voice

Thunder Mountain Railroad - the views and layout of the whole ride. love that western/country environment

Splash Mountain - that beautiful view you have right before the terrifying drop

Haunted Mansion - all the little details, kind of ride you see something new every time you try it

xoAli

Expedition Everest - when you are going up and seeing the park from above, the backwards portion and the drop!

Goofyernmost

The only real favorite scene is at the top of SSE looking down on the earth. I pray for a breakdown just as we get up there, but, it never happens. It must for some people because SSE does stop quite often and they probably don't appreciate it like I would.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom