The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Not that you specifically asked me, but I have been feeding Holly Performatrin Ultra - small breed formula since I got her at 7 weeks.
Recently, I started mixing in either Performatrin grain free or Performatrin puppy to boost the calories.
Most cockapoos weigh 13 - 18 lbs. They also tend to run to fat in their senior years.

At almost 13 years old, Holly weighs between 7 - 8 lbs. She's a little too thin, but the Vet says underweight is always better than overweight.

Thank you very much for letting me know. The only reason I didn't ask you before was because I assumed you had a brand that was only available in Canada. I did look up the brand name you shared, and it is not available anywhere in my state or region, but I do appreciate the information.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Walt is pushing 10 years old. He doesn't do the steep stairs downstairs anymore. Commen sense seems to have clicked in. Walt now has 2 beds in my living room, one under the bay window in my living room for him to enjoy all the neighbors and goings on. Bonus, he lets me know when something is a happening in our little Hamlet.

Walt is a very important member of your family, and contributes in many ways. He also thinks it's his job to be on neighborhood watch. He thinks he's part of canine Homeland Security. You see, all dogs have their self-appointed "jobs". ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom