Peanut butter and chocolate desserts

pajammies

Original Poster
although not PB, wait till u see the giant Mickey shaped Rice Krispy treats. the ears come dipped in chocolate.:hungry:

Do they make peanut butter krispie treats covered in chocolate? Now that would be good! I don't think I've ever seen PB or other flavored krispie treats in the World.

Bairstow

Do they make peanut butter krispie treats covered in chocolate? Now that would be good! I don't think I've ever seen PB or other flavored krispie treats in the World.

Sort of.
At Goofy's candy company you can get a chocolate-covered rice krispie treat that's then dipped in Reece's Pieces.
It all depends what specifications you give to the kid working the counter.

tumblr_m8arojZwmp1rzxvpbo1_500.jpg

pajammies

Original Poster
@Bairstow Haha, that looks good too. Just one more thing to want. Have you eaten that one before? I always get 1/2 Oreos and 1/2 Butterfinger. I don't why, but my gosh that looks like a lot of candy, even though I do the same thing, just different toppings.
I just wonder why they haven't done PB ones? Maybe it has something to do with mixing PB stuff with non, for allergy sufferers.

BuddyThomas

No doubt about it, this thread is totally delicious and my mouth is watering at some of these pictures. I'm just wondering if each of these desserts is served with a complimentary defibrillator.
;)

pajammies

Original Poster
No doubt about it, this thread is totally delicious and my mouth is watering at some of these pictures. I'm just wondering if each of these desserts is served with a complimentary defibrillator.
;)

Oh come on now, peanuts and chocolate are both good for you, haven't you read? Lol

BuddyThomas

Oh come on now, peanuts and chocolate are both good for you, haven't you read? Lol
Yeah I know, I am just kidding, and jealous since I can't really eat this stuff anymore since my metabolism has come to a complete halt and I would blow up into the Goodyear Blimp immediately. D@mn you, '40's! You are a harsh mistress.
:)

pajammies

Original Poster
@BuddyThomas In moderation Buddy, in moderation. :D I jest of course.
I do not deny myself anything while on vacation unless of course I feel like I am about to blow up like the Goodyear Blimp :D
I feel for ya though, 40's here also, so I know what you mean.

mf1972

♪Have you heard of the All-American Sundae,
The peanut butter chocolate ice cream treat?
You can get at the Plaza and not have to get to Beaches and Cream,
No our favorite Sundae is
All-American! ♫

9D333A8D-0C2F-477F-88BD-1C820043FBEE-35748-000015B90AE836D8.jpg
I had that on my last trip. pretty good. actually looked online for a PB sauce recipe for ice cream. :D

pajammies

Original Poster
Ok, can someone pleeeaase help me, I'm computer illiterate, technically challenged, whatever you want to call it...
Over on allears there is a photo of some PB/chocolate deliciousness and I can't get the picture posted to this thread.
It's from Earl of Sandwich and it's called Brownie Creme Sandwich :hungry:
It's flavored creme between two brownies in vanilla, chocolate or of course peanut butter.
I figure we need more pictures :D

BuddyThomas

Ok, can someone pleeeaase help me, I'm computer illiterate, technically challenged, whatever you want to call it...
Over on allears there is a photo of some PB/chocolate deliciousness and I can't get the picture posted to this thread.
It's from Earl of Sandwich and it's called Brownie Creme Sandwich :hungry:
It's flavored creme between two brownies in vanilla, chocolate or of course peanut butter.
I figure we need more pictures :D
This looks like it:

Brownie-Sandwich-Earl-of-Sandwich-out-of-package-600x469.jpg

BuddyThomas

@BuddyThomas. Yea but that ain't peanut butter, lol
Thank you!
Edited to add: that actually looks like ice cream, which is NOT as good as PB. ;)
Oh, I hear you, but that last request was simply for a photo of:

"Earl of Sandwich and it's called Brownie Creme Sandwich"

So that is what I provided. If I could have slathered some internet peanut butter on top of it, I would have.

:)

pajammies

Original Poster
@BuddyThomas Lol, some virtual PB! I wasn't trying to be ungreatful, so thank you. I was just saying that particular one you posted is ice cream (I checked they have that too) the other ones are more like a frosting center. Not sure if the ice cream comes in PB. :D

French Quarter

What a delicious thread!

I add my voice to the PB&J Milkshake. To die for. But I would encourage you to get it as a dessert and not as a drink (which I did). It's so rich.

I will add to the goodness. I don't know if they have this all the time or if it was for a limited time o if it is an occasional offering but check out the Peanut Butter, Banana and Candied Bacon Pie at the Boardwalk Bakery. (There's a regular old chocolate PB cake there too.)

peanut-butter-banana-and-candied-bacon-pie-600x485.jpg

And I think this is the PB Sandwich from Earl of Sandwich that someone was looking for:

PB-Brownie-Close-Up-500x398.jpg

pajammies

Original Poster
What a delicious thread!

I add my voice to the PB&J Milkshake. To die for. But I would encourage you to get it as a dessert and not as a drink (which I did). It's so rich.

I will add to the goodness. I don't know if they have this all the time or if it was for a limited time o if it is an occasional offering but check out the Peanut Butter, Banana and Candied Bacon Pie at the Boardwalk Bakery. (There's a regular old chocolate PB cake there too.)

peanut-butter-banana-and-candied-bacon-pie-600x485.jpg

And I think this is the PB Sandwich from Earl of Sandwich that someone was looking for:

PB-Brownie-Close-Up-500x398.jpg

There are so many peanut butter things I want to try, that now I don't even know where to start! I'm not sure I'd start with a shake, but it sounds intriguing.
Yes! Thank you for the picture from Earls, I can't even stand it, doesn't that just just look divine with all that PB frosting in the middle?
I have to say though, I think my first stop will be to the Contempo for the PB pie.
But really I want all :hungry: :eek::D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I thought that Disney had banned Peanut Butter across property because of the risk of exposing little Johnny/Jane to a potential deadly allergic reaction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom