The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Oh, I think people are just having some silly fun with each other, that's all. We all have our preferences (whether hot weather or cold weather) and like to joke around. My hunch is that everyone here loves all the pictures and can see the beauty in each, for different reasons. (You really brighten up our evenings here every day with the great variety of scenics you pick.)
I agree. Like you know when I tell you that it' strange to like cold weather and early mornings, you know I'm just kiddin'. Most here are not trying to be mean at all.

donaldtoo

I appreciate you liking my pics no matter what weather. Sometimes the complaining posts I get (not from you) makes me think why should I bother but I like doing it.

I sure hope I'm not included in the complaining posts, and I realty don't think any really are complaining...to me anyway, it just seems like we're all good-natueredly jerking each others chains based on our own weather preferences.
I love all your pics, and as far as I can tell, we're all just bein' a bunch of sillies...!!!!! :joyfull: :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I plan to! Good morning, Figgy!!! :)

Just spent close to an hour looking online at different dog food brands and formulations. Always fed Pedigree to my dogs over the years, but they put out an "improved" :rolleyes: formula and my dog doesn't seem to like it. (Physically, it's not seeming to agree with him; it's not him just being picky.)

I was thinking I might try one of the limited grain formulations (a few of the higher end, more expensive brands (sold in pet stores) offer those; although much to my surprise, both Petsmart and Petco carry Purina's special line of Pro Plan options). Limited grain food seems to be easier to digest. I'll try a smaller bag of whatever, and maybe mix some of the new dog food with the old to begin with, and then increase it to see what happens). If he picks the new stuff out of the old, then I'll know he likes it.

Never realized how many brands and formulations of dog food there are out there now. It's a bit overwhelming. And if you pay attention to the reviews, all have both good and bad reviews. Basically, it's just a carp shoot whatever works for your particular dog.

@donaldtoo , @catmom46 , and @FutureCEO , and @Gabe1 , what are you all feeding your dogs? Just curious.
Not that you specifically asked me, but I have been feeding Holly Performatrin Ultra - small breed formula since I got her at 7 weeks.
Recently, I started mixing in either Performatrin grain free or Performatrin puppy to boost the calories.
Most cockapoos weigh 13 - 18 lbs. They also tend to run to fat in their senior years.

At almost 13 years old, Holly weighs between 7 - 8 lbs. She's a little too thin, but the Vet says underweight is always better than overweight.

Cesar R M

And let's not forget the morons with the laser pointers, pointing at landing jets at major airports. :rolleyes: :banghead:
Its getting worse.. I read the news of people using DRONES to fly very close to planes.

If a simple bird strike can cause such enormous damage to engines.. can you imagine a metal drone with chemical rechargeable batteries?

*edit* just read the the comment the reply was for.

Yeah.. I have no idea what with the stupidity of humans. I mean.. what could go wrong by trying stupid things on giant human constructions that move hundreads of people!
All fun and games until there is a huge crash and everyone goes "I DIDNT DO IT!" "I DIDN'T MEAN TO HARM!"

catmom46

Oh, I think people are just having some silly fun with each other, that's all. We all have our preferences (whether hot weather or cold weather) and like to joke around. My hunch is that everyone here loves all the pictures and can see the beauty in each, for different reasons. (You really brighten up our evenings here every day with the great variety of scenics you pick.)

I think your hunch is correct. :)

catmom46

Its getting worse.. I read the news of people using DRONES to fly very close to planes.

If a simple bird strike can cause such enormous damage to engines.. can you imagine a metal drone with chemical rechargeable batteries?

*edit* just read the the comment the reply was for.

Yeah.. I have no idea what with the stupidity of humans. I mean.. what could go wrong by trying stupid things on giant human constructions that move hundreads of people!
All fun and games until there is a huge crash and everyone goes "I DIDNT DO IT!" "I DIDN'T MEAN TO HARM!"

Yep, hindsight is 20/20, but stupidity is legally blind. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom