Villain's Nightclub?

Would you like to see a nightclub featuring Disney Villains?

• Total voters

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'd rather see an adult nightclub with performers that are more REPRESENTATIVE of the villains, kind of like how the humans in FOTLK represent characters from the film.
That way you have a few more liberties with what the peformers are capable of, and there won't be any confusion as to who the target audience is.

Magenta Panther

I spoke to a friend who got to go see the rehearsal as a preview. She said that with the Villain's new looks for this show and the dance moves for each number, there was no mistaking who this was intended for. Maleficent's number was apparently done to a Rhianna song and Snow White's Queen's song was a Lady Gaga song.

Oh, god...

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I spoke to a friend who got to go see the rehearsal as a preview. She said that with the Villain's new looks for this show and the dance moves for each number, there was no mistaking who this was intended for. Maleficent's number was apparently done to a Rhianna song and Snow White's Queen's song was a Lady Gaga song.
Never underestimate the stupidity of Joe and Jane Tourist.
These are the people who, after SEVERAL warnings of how scary and mature Alien Encounter was, still took their kids on it and complained til they dumbed it down to the universally abhored attraction that stands in its place today.

blueboxdoctor

Would be cool, especially if they do it like Once Upon a Time and have normal looking people acting as different characters so you wouldn't know who is a villain as they walk around, interacting with random people.

JIMINYCR

I probably wouldnt be joining in on a nightclubbing evening but I could see this being a hit with those that enjoy this type of entertainment. Anything with Villains theming would draw guests, mix it up with music, good food, alcohol and fun... it would work in the right spot. I seem to recall a few venues in PI that always plenty of fun loving guests inside.

jensenrick

Sweet thing said: "Maleficent's number was apparently done to a Rhianna song"

Please oh PULEEZE tell me that her song was, "B---- Betta Have my Money!" I LOVE that song! And it would be so perfect for Maleficent. ;)

jensenrick

As intriguing as the idea is- where would this "nightclub" be located? You couldn't have it in a park, so I assume D Springs- but would we just have a retread of the complaints about a "nightclub" there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom