Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Speaking of fries and dipping, does anybody here dip them in ranch? I do every now and then.

NYwdwfan

Speaking of fries and dipping, does anybody here dip them in ranch? I do every now and then.

No - but I know people that dip them in mustard. Do you guys have knishes where you live? It's like mashed potatoes wrapped in a thin pastry shell and either baked or fried. People put mustard on those too.

Lucky

It's amazing how much construction has been done at UMCP since I left. Driving around some parts of it I don't recognize much of anything. But a large area on the south side is mostly the same. This is Morrill Hall, built in 1898 and one of the oldest surviving buildings. I shared an office in the basement when I arrived as a grad student and on the top floor when I left.
image.jpg image.jpg

acishere

It's amazing how much construction has been done at UMCP since I left. Driving around some parts of it I don't recognize much of anything. But a large area on the south side is mostly the same. This is Morrill Hall, built in 1898 and one of the oldest surviving buildings. I shared an office in the basement when I arrived as a grad student and on the top floor when I left.
View attachment 104237 View attachment 104238
I went back to the dumpy campus at Rutgers they stuck the freshman and some sophomore transfers, like me, and was amazed at how much they added. Seemed like a totally different place. Huge apartment towers with stores, restaurants, and a movie theater on the ground floors. Plus their business school finally looked prestigious. And that was after only being gone a few years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom