New sign in Muppet Vision 3D Pre-Show

Cmdr_Crimson

That's been up there for at least 2 years now. That and Miss Piggy's Vanity Mirror..As discussed here..http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/new-muppet-vision-preshow-incoming.858918/
Muppet.jpg

It was suppose to use the magic band interactivity that was going to be used similar in Star Tours queue, the exit scene of IASW and Expedition Everest Queue...
2014-03-29-7304.jpg

Goofyernmost

Its a shame the other small things that were promised with MyMagic have never actually been put in place. Lots of oppurtunity to make small bits of magic, even if it is just a happy birthday message on a screen.
Unfortunately, by coincidence, at the same time as the My Magic "small" things were announced, WalMart had a gigantic sale on tin foil hats. With that influx of wildly thinking, paranoid hat induced imagining, there was an minor uproar from people that felt that it was going to lead to people following them home and harassing them into buying large quantities of plush animal figures. So that, plus a few other possibly legitimate complications, everything has not been introduced. Wouldn't surprise me to see more and more of it come online over time.

prfctlyximprct

That's been up there for at least 2 years now. That and Miss Piggy's Vanity Mirror..As discussed here..http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/new-muppet-vision-preshow-incoming.858918/
Muppet.jpg

It was suppose to use the magic band interactivity that was going to be used similar in Star Tours queue, the exit scene of IASW and Expedition Everest Queue...
2014-03-29-7304.jpg

What ever happened to that interactivity? I thought they were supposed to say bye and your name at the end of its a small world..

EpcoTim

What ever happened to that interactivity? I thought they were supposed to say bye and your name at the end of its a small world..

They realized, thankfully, that those dolls saying good-bye and knowing your name were the cause of every nightmare since 1966 and the root of all evil.

MonorailLover

They realized, thankfully, that those dolls saying good-bye and knowing your name were the cause of every nightmare since 1966 and the root of all evil.

It seemed cool when the person who drew each individual part for the dolls described it for me. I'm honestly disappointed every time it's not there at the end, actually.

EpcoTim

It seemed cool when the person who drew each individual part for the dolls described it for me. I'm honestly disappointed every time it's not there at the end, actually.

You really think one of those weird dolls, spinning in an endless circle, jaws hinged in an awful spot; would be comforting or fun in any way?

MonorailLover

You really think one of those weird dolls, spinning in an endless circle, jaws hinged in an awful spot; would be comforting or fun in any way?

It was meant to go on screens that would replace the multiple goodbye signs. You would premake them on my Disney experience, and they would supposedly come up.

It would be your personal doll, that you designed, I don't see your creation being creepy to you, unless you purposely made it creepy for yourself.

prfctlyximprct

i wanted them to scream bye nicole! don't ever leave! and all my life would be complete. i would be a member of the small world doll gang.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom