Question for adults attending MNSSHP

JoeRohdesEarring

Went as Prince Phillip last time. Wore tights in 90+ degrees. Ladies, I now know your pain.
313975160.jpg

Last edited:

PrincessVic

Last time, hubby and I dressed as Jack and Sally - I had made my dress and got loads of compliments on it so was super happy. This year, I am Snow White (hopefully, so far my dress consists of miles of fabric), daughter wants to be a bluebird, hubby a dwarf, and the MIL - well it has been suggested (not by me I add) that she could be the wicked witch.......

PrincessVic

Were one of you dressing as Jack Skellington if he was an Area 51 alien?

Do hope you were referring to the real Jack rather than my poor husband ;)
But I know what you mean. I was so excited to finally meet Jack and Sally at MNSSHP and I didn't find Jack quite as I expected him to look

Haylo

FINALLY get to go to one of the Halloween parties this year and originally everybody in my group was going to go as something different and I was gonna do the bride from Haunted Mansion (complete with glowing, beating heart). Now we're thinking about doing a group theme and going as Mouskateers :).

COrunner

DD is going either as a pirate or Jake, she keeps flip flopping. DW is either going as a fisherman or a pirate. I bought the hat and will be going as Tadashi Hamada because around the time we bought the tickets My DD loved big hero six:

mistletoe__tadashi_hamada_x_reader__by_musicmaniac427-d8b5g04.png

KikoKea

Going 9/22- first Halloween party for us at WDW. DH is his usual scurvy pirate and I'm a gypsy/pirate lass. Both simple costumes, lightweight and easy, but fun.

We had a blast last year at DL party, so we're hoping this one is as great. Can anyone comment on comparing the two?

SnowWhite1015

We're going 10/20 and 10/27 (our first and second times), once as bride and groom Mickey and Minnie, and then as Carl and Ellie from Up. I'm going to make my own Mickey ear headbands, and a Mickey ear baseball cap for the Mr.

ohiodisfan

we let our son pick two years ago and he wanted to be Captain Hook and his sister to be tinker bell so my dw went as tiger Lilly and I got the be a large Peter Pan. We are going end of September and let dd pick this time, so she is Merida , dw will be Eleanor, ds will be one of the triplets Hubert probably, and I get to be king Fergus. Tights last time kilt this time, we love the mnsshp though

ScarletBegonias

You're mixing DC and Marvel universe?!?! How dare you! Wait... did I just let a little nerd slip out. Sorry.
YES. We are a nerd family too. I'd much Rather be Iron man, but the female options leave much less than to be desired. I still kind of want to be the Joker. Female style. AH! Can't decide.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom