The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good morning Figgy. I can't be on much today. We are going to play lazer tag, bowling, and arcade games with the kids. This is their last week, before school starts on Monday. Did you have a nice week-end?
That sounds like so much fun we have 4 more weeks of vacation My weekend was very good and very bad. First the good I found a shirt I was looking for all summer(my size was never in stock) on clearance and the farm market was great as usual and my cucumbersme in. But pulled me into the bedroom and sent the boys out to play. It seems my dog is having more problems with the stairs and her bad eye is getting worse. I'm hoping it's just temporary but at her age never know:(

betty rose

That sounds like so much fun we have 4 more weeks of vacation My weekend was very good and very bad. First the good I found a shirt I was looking for all summer(my size was never in stock) on clearance and the farm market was great as usual and my cucumbersme in. But pulled me into the bedroom and sent the boys out to play. It seems my dog is having more problems with the stairs and her bad eye is getting worse. I'm hoping it's just temporary but at her age never know:(
So sorry to hear about your doggie. Getting old is so hard to watch, with pets. You want to help, and sometimes there is nothing to be done. Does your doggie have arthritis?

Goofyernmost

I just don't understand the reasoning behind the change. That's something both kids and adults like.
If I remember correctly "The Muppets" were a total dud on the West Coast. No one went to it so it was pulled. To me it's not so much of why they pulled it, it is what they replaced it with. They could have done a lot better, but, like in WDW they took the easy way. I guess, at least, they did redefine the building and didn't turn it into a special event area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom