Trip Report Finally back home. That is my WDW home.

Magical greetings, my fellow Disney freaks!
Some of you will have followed my countdown and now the counting down is about to become a reality.
Where else does anyone understand our passion for all things Disney other than here on this site?
My friends are starting to understand that Disney is part of my life. I don't know what's happening most of the time in the real world but in the Disney world I know what's happening daily!
I am going to attempt live (well daily reports) throughout our stay using Disney wi fi either at the end or beginning of the day - well that's the plan but if it gets too much I may need to pick up on my return but I will let you know.

I am a PA for work so I do need to be organised but I feel a bit over planned for this trip in terms of fast pass etc. I just hope it hasn't affected queue times too much in the parks but will feed back my thought. At the moment I have embraced it. Whilst it was in use last year the old fast pass ticket machines were still there.

I will be in Disney every one of our vacation days. In some cases hours rather than days. So we will see who makes it through to the end with me!
I have lived through others trip reports and thought I would return the favour to those feeling the Disney blues. - welcome aboard.
I hope I can inspire some of you (lurkers) to join to comment like Nicole @prfctlyximprct did to me! I got so into her report that most of my friends know about her and Chris asked when she was coming to stay! (And she's just got back from another trip) so especially for you Nicole I hope this helps you with those Disney blues.

blreinsel

Thank you so much we had an amazing time. (157 days till we do it all again!)
Thanks for reading. Hope you have a trip planned soon.

I'll certainly be following along with that TR as well. :) I leave on Sunday!!! Here's to hoping this week goes quickly! :D

Longers

Original Poster
I'll certainly be following along with that TR as well. :) I leave on Sunday!!! Here's to hoping this week goes quickly! :D
Thought I recognised the name from the trip countdowns!
Yes here's hoping the week goes quickly. Have a fab time :)
Can we expect a trip report from you?

Longers

Original Poster
Thank you! We most certainly will. :) I'm planning to do a TR after I get home!
They are very time consuming (I didn't quite realise how much!) however they are really nice to look back on and read. Look forward to reading your report then, it will help me pass some time until my trip. Have a magical time.

Tiggertoo56

Loved the videos adding to the overall experience of the TR. I need to look at it again to see of I can spot any of my party in some of the clips as we were in some of the parks on the same days as you. When we were on a countdown! Probably 3-4 years before we can return.8-(

Longers

Original Poster
Loved the videos adding to the overall experience of the TR. I need to look at it again to see of I can spot any of my party in some of the clips as we were in some of the parks on the same days as you. When we were on a countdown! Probably 3-4 years before we can return.8-(
Glad you enjoyed them. I hope you don't see any of your party as I will be upset if we were that close and didn't get to say hello!
Shame you don't have another countdown going. I at least have another trip to look forward to.

LauraRose

OMG thank you soooo much for your kind words - 3 times - I'm touched! :)
133 days until I do it all again. Hope you have something planned!

Honestly my favourite! Me and my boyfriend just decided two days ago for next May, booking next week so the excitement is high! First time for him! Jealous you are going so soon, can't wait for another report!

Longers

Original Poster
Honestly my favourite! Me and my boyfriend just decided two days ago for next May, booking next week so the excitement is high! First time for him! Jealous you are going so soon, can't wait for another report!

That's exciting, you get to show him all things Magical!

Chris never wanted to go and now he's hooked! He loves it (I converted him!) You can never have too much Disney.

Price up a package and then price it separate room with Disney and then a flight. Last year We did that and it worked out cheaper. Worth a look!

I think I will do another report daily from the parks (we'll see)

Thanks again - you've made my night.

LauraRose

That's exciting, you get to show him all things Magical!

Chris never wanted to go and now he's hooked! He loves it (I converted him!) You can never have too much Disney.

Price up a package and then price it separate room with Disney and then a flight. Last year We did that and it worked out cheaper. Worth a look!

I think I will do another report daily from the parks (we'll see)

Thanks again - you've made my night.

Oh he has been so excited, it's all I talk about so finally gets to experience it himself! Baffles me how some people say it's silly, then again they are usually the ones who have never been before!
I have looked that way and it does indeed work out cheaper booking with Disney for hotel and tickets (going with SQ dining pkan, free breakfast was included though.) First time staying on property!

I'm not sure yet if I want to write one, can't be competing with yours! Glad to have made you happy, but thank you for keeping me Disney fulfilled so many times!

Longers

Original Poster
Oh he has been so excited, it's all I talk about so finally gets to experience it himself! Baffles me how some people say it's silly, then again they are usually the ones who have never been before!
I have looked that way and it does indeed work out cheaper booking with Disney for hotel and tickets (going with SQ dining pkan, free breakfast was included though.) First time staying on property!

I'm not sure yet if I want to write one, can't be competing with yours! Glad to have made you happy, but thank you for keeping me Disney fulfilled so many times!

My friends have got used to me now! They might think I'm mad for going every year but they don't question it any more - but who do you think they come to when they are thinking of booking? Yes me!
I've already done 4 planners for this year and once they've got there they have been grateful for my advice!

You'll have a great time and just think when you read my Nov report this year your trip will only be 6 months away!
And I didn't think my report couldn't compete with others but you liked it so just give it a go!

Thanks again for your comments its fab to have people on here who just get it :)

LauraRose

My friends have got used to me now! They might think I'm mad for going every year but they don't question it any more - but who do you think they come to when they are thinking of booking? Yes me!
I've already done 4 planners for this year and once they've got there they have been grateful for my advice!

You'll have a great time and just think when you read my Nov report this year your trip will only be 6 months away!
And I didn't think my report couldn't compete with others but you liked it so just give it a go!

Thanks again for your comments its fab to have people on here who just get it :)

People don't always realise how much planning goes into it all, nice of you to held them all! I just landed a job with Thomson as a travel agent I love planning so much :happy: Ahh I know time flies, I may give a pre-trip report a go and see how I feel haha.

Aw you're welcome! :happy::happy::happy:

Tiggertoo56

@LisaBelle - here is my video of Universal and Harry Potter - thought you might enjoy it and it can help you get even more excited for your Feb 2016 trip.

Just watched this and it brought back so many happy memories (as did re-reading your TR!):joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Also thought I spotted me and other half just after the dragon flames - but looked again and it wasn't!:( So looking forward to your next TR - whether it be just 2 of you or more.:cool:

Longers

Original Poster
Just watched this and it brought back so many happy memories (as did re-reading your TR!):joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Also thought I spotted me and other half just after the dragon flames - but looked again and it wasn't!:( So looking forward to your next TR - whether it be just 2 of you or more.:cool:
Glad you liked it and like I said before I would have been sad if we had been in the same place and not had a chance to say hello.
Glad the trip report could bring back some memories for you. I re read the whole thing again this morning too!
The Final decision still hasnt been made on my brother yet. I think we've all worked out we can't change due to various commitments but I have suggested they still go but maybe for a week and then they book up for next year too. I really want them both to go- I made them a video at 155 days out for the time we did spend together in 2013. I just want to share the full on Disney experience with them but time will tell now on whether Disney can refund them a week or whether they have to cancel and re book. I guess this week will see a few more phone calls happening. Thanks for asking - either way I think there will be another trip report!

LisaBelle

@LisaBelle - here is my video of Universal and Harry Potter - thought you might enjoy it and it can help you get even more excited for your Feb 2016 trip.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! Thank you so much for tagging me in on this video. The images of you guys on the Night Bus were great! I can't wait to walk into Diagon Alley and see that Dragon. Going through the partition on Platform 9 and 3/4!! OMG! I can't wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom