Resort Dining Recommendations

Kate Alan

Original Poster
So my dining reservation window opens tomorrow morning and I have a slot left for dinner that I'm looking to fill with a place I haven't dined at before. I'm looking to try a table service meal at one of the resort or Downtown Disney locations.

I've either eaten at or already have reservations for the following:
- Boma
- California Grill
- Cape May Cafe
- Captain's Grille
- Chef Mickey's
- 1900 Park Fare
- Flying Fish Cafe
- Kona Cafe
- Morimotos (looking to reserve once it opens for my trip this December)
- O'Hana
- Planet Hollywood
- Raglan Road
- Rainforest Cafe
- Sanaa
- T-Rex

Anyone have any recommendations for a place that's just too good to miss?

DisneyPrincess5

Take a look at the Artist Point menu. Amazing meal and gotta love Wilderness Lodge. Also check out Trattoria al Forno menu at Boardwalk. My mom said it's amazing there. Happy choosing!

DaisyDoesDisney

We love everything about Citricos at Grand Floridian.

I see people recommending Artist Point. We were very excited to eat there during our stay at Wilderness Lodge but it was the worst meal of our vacation. Maybe they were just having a bad night. My scallops were so salty that I couldn't eat them (and I'm a lover of salty food AND scallops), the air conditioning seemed not to be working and it was terribly uncomfortable, the windows were covered in construction scaffolding, and our server repeatedly gave us a hard time about not ordering wine or cocktails even though we explained to her early on that we absolutely needed a night off from drinking. I so often read about other's good experiences there but sadly for us it was a NO and we'll likely not ever return.

Kate Alan

Original Poster
Thanks guys! I decided to give Il Mulino a whirl - the menu looks pretty appealing and I realized I haven't spent much time at the Swan or Dolphin aside from dropping off our car rentals, so it's about time to change that!

lostpro9het

Thanks guys! I decided to give Il Mulino a whirl -...
Wonderful choice! I have a couple items there I enjoy plus the complimentary appetizer and this:
1F70117F-D70D-484A-B7EF-95FFFB1D50A4-5420-00000754314B741F_zpsad66d550.jpg

House made limoncello guaranteed to put a smile on your face :D

lostpro9het

Oh @lostpro9het you clearly know your audience...that is definitely going to be ordered when I go! :D
No need to order it! They just come around after your meal with glasses and a bucket and just start scooping! Il Mulino has been fortunate not to have been degraded by the DDP since it was never on it! So comps like the app and lemoncello still hang around.

Kate Alan

Original Poster
No need to order it! They just come around after your meal with glasses and a bucket and just start scooping! Il Mulino has been fortunate not to have been degraded by the DDP since it was never on it! So comps like the app and lemoncello still hang around.

Excellent news...looking forward to trying this place!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom