First Time at Contemporary

Innkeeper's Club

If you are on the floor above the monorail your bed will shake a little when the monorail goes thru. Also I would ask for a room on the opposite end from Chef Mickey's. It can be very loud on that side.
I once stayed in a Tower - Magic Kingdom View room on the 6th floor which was right above the Monorail station, which means the 5th floor only has the Bay Lake View. Anyway my point is I never once felt the bed shake anytime the Monorail went thorough.

PinnySmart

I tried searching for this but wasn't able to find anything and this was a newer thread about The Contemporary so pardon my slight intrusion.

We have breakfast reservations at The Wave one morning during our trip, if we ask the front desk to view a room will they show us an empty one? We're just curious to see one in person and didn't know if they allow that sort of request. Thanks!
If you are not staying at the CR please do not ask to "just view a room". The cast members have their hands full caring for paying guests and do not have time or man power to fulfill such a request.

MaryJaneP

The official Disney website has a pretty good inside view of the rooms. There are also other websites that have the actual floor layout and dimensions available. Finally, the rooms at CR are not significantly different than ones we have personally stayed in at the Poly, GF, WL, and BC. We would also think a frequently understaffed check-in crew may not be able to show you a room upon request. We, however, think it doesn't hurt to ask. If you get shown one, awesome. If not, then there are plenty of other resources.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom