ME vouchers

sophie_the_pooh

Original Poster
Hey guys!

When do you usually get your DME vouchers by mail? I'm from Canada, and going to WDW from Sept.9-16. Last year, I remember receiving them about this time, 5-6 weeks prior to the trip, but I haven't received anything yet. Should I be worried and call, or wait another week or two? Thanks!!!

Minthorne

Hey guys!

When do you usually get your DME vouchers by mail? I'm from Canada, and going to WDW from Sept.9-16. Last year, I remember receiving them about this time, 5-6 weeks prior to the trip, but I haven't received anything yet. Should I be worried and call, or wait another week or two? Thanks!!!

I got mind just about 3 weeks before my arrival date.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I get them anywhere from 3-6 weeks before my trips. If you haven't got them by two weeks before, call DME directly at 1-866-599-0951 and they'll FedEx tags to you.

Even if you don't get tags, they can still retrieve your bags for you if you go to their check-in counter and tell them how many bags you checked and what they look like. I've taken quick photos of each bag and printed them off to show at the counter, that speeds things up for the CM. Otherwise, they have a huge chart with every imaginable suitcase on it and you have to find yours...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom