Fun restaurant for young kids?

Cvones

Original Poster
Today is our 180 days and I made our ADR's for CRT, Chef Mickey's, BOG, and Liberty Tree Tavern. Looking for one or two more places preferably at a Resort where we can go for dinner that will be fun for the kids (4&2). Thank you!!

Last edited:

Disney4family

If you decide on one more park experience, I recommend The Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom. It's a buffet like Chef Mickey's. Your little ones can get a hug from Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore. They can also march in a fun parade with them. It's one of our "must-do"breakfasts. We have also dined here for dinner. :happy:

zurgandfriend

Another vote for Whispering Canyon in the Wilerness Lodge and T-Rex at Downtown Disney. Hoop de Doo Revue at Fort Wilderness is fun. 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian is good as well. I wouldn't call it a "kid" restaurant but my DS always loved the The Californian Grill. The food, view and watching "Wishes" from the roof of the Contemporary made it a great experience for him.

pajammies

I agree with @Disney4family about Crystal Palace. In a park and not dinner, but I think little kids would love it.
Also in Epcot Garden Grill, we enjoyed the food and the experience with characters here as well. Starting November 8th (I believe) they will also be doing breakfast and lunch. My daughter and I like Chip & Dale, so that is a good one for us.

belledream

Ohana at Polyensian

You have a lot of good character restaurants in there, so I thought I'd throw in a few different experiences (not at resorts though - but can still be considered for this trip or future trips! ;))

Coral Reef at EPCOT
Rainforest Cafe at AK or DTD, Sci Fi

Tinkerkelle

Today is our 180 days and I made our ADR's for CRT, Chef Mickey's, BOG, and Liberty Tree Tavern. Looking for one or two more places preferably at a Resort where we can go for dinner that will be fun for the kids (4&2). Thank you!!

You got Liberty Tree, so jealous. LOVE Liberty Tree. Closed when we are there this year :cry:. My boys really like it and is my husband's favourite of all the places we eat at in WDW. BOG is fab-who wouldn't want to eat in the beast's castle? For resorts we enjoy the Ohana dinner. No characters at dinner but coconut races for kids and other entertainment as well as delicious food. Trying Boma for dinner this trip so we can have a look round the resort and see the animals-very kid friendly I believe. Enjoy!

Cvones

Original Poster
You got Liberty Tree, so jealous. LOVE Liberty Tree. Closed when we are there this year :cry:. My boys really like it and is my husband's favourite of all the places we eat at in WDW. BOG is fab-who wouldn't want to eat in the beast's castle? For resorts we enjoy the Ohana dinner. No characters at dinner but coconut races for kids and other entertainment as well as delicious food. Trying Boma for dinner this trip so we can have a look round the resort and see the animals-very kid friendly I believe. Enjoy!
Thanks!! We've never tried Libert Tree but I hear good things!! I keep hearing goid things about Ohana too so I will look into it. I like to enjoy some resort dining to explore as well:) Have an awesome trip!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom