DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

Chef Kronk

The one thing I will say.... I sincerely doubt anyone will say "Thats It?!?" when all of this is said and done.

I'm optimistic. (Yes, I'm being intentionally vague, cant cost anyone their job that way)

Like Martin said, keep watching.

Do you think we'll get some good information regarding DHS from D23 or will we have to wait even longer for info?

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Do you think we'll get some good information regarding DHS from D23 or will we have to wait even longer for info?

I've heard Yes. I've heard No. I've heard Maybe.

My gut says we're going to hear something on the makeover as a whole, likely, but no specifics on Star Wars. The specifics? Dunno.

They're going to have to address it at some point as soon, there wont be much left open.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
As i have said previously, I expect them to big up Avatar, and all the things that are going to happen at DL, they will probably confirm the makeover at DHS, talk about the things already in progress like TS and any other changes coming to that part of the park, they may announce that SW land is coming but give no real details as they want the focus on Avatar. We may get details of the name change or they may just keep it under wraps until a later date.

ToTBellHop

As i have said previously, I expect them to big up Avatar, and all the things that are going to happen at DL, they will probably confirm the makeover at DHS, talk about the things already in progress like TS and any other changes coming to that part of the park, they may announce that SW land is coming but give no real details as they want the focus on Avatar. We may get details of the name change or they may just keep it under wraps until a later date.
And of course the focus should be Avatar. We have relatively few details still and it is the major project opening between now and the next D23.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom