No FastPasses for Lights, Motors, Action

Hayden Cavendish

Original Poster
I came to booking FastPasses for Disney's Hollywood Studios today and noticed that there were no FastPasses available for Lights, Motors, Action on the day I wanted or, for that matter, the whole of October.

Do Fastpasses for this get released later than the others, or does this indicate another attraction closure?

PhotoDave219

I came to booking FastPasses for Disney's Hollywood Studios today and noticed that there were no FastPasses available for Lights, Motors, Action on the day I wanted or, for that matter, the whole of October.

Do Fastpasses for this get released later than the others, or does this indicate another attraction closure?

It's been pointed out, yes.

We simply don't know.

Last I had a conversation with anyone on the topic, LMA should be open during that time period. However, things are happening in a very dynamic environment and things may have changed since then.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)

You do not need a FP+ for it anyway. Especially not in Oct. I have never had to wait in line to get a seat for any showing and only show up right before the show starts. So regardless of
no FP's for it you shouldn't waste it on that attraction anyway as it's usually always easy to get a seat unless you are there for crazy busy times like the summer and Christmas week.
As far as if it's closing or not who knows because things change quickly but nothing has been released saying it will be closed yet or if it will. :)

wdwfan4ver

I don't think no one should jump the gun yet although the attraction is supposed to be closed permanently sometime before 2021.

I am saying this because of what happened with Mama Melrose. I remembered people mention not able to get an ADR for it past December 12th a couple weeks ago, but now people now are able to get ADR's for it for January. It could be something with the system.

Chef Kronk

I'm not a big fan of LMA, but at least it's something to do at DHS right now. If Mermaid and OMD close in late September, then it's even less to do at the park. I kind of want LMA to stay open for a little while longer, since DHS doesn't have many attractions right now.

TaraWdopeyfan

They had FP for Saturday Oct 3. I just booked all of mine yesterday for the first week of October.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom