The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

Matt7187

So, discussion. I know @TheOriginalTiki is a fellow rap fan, but I'm not sure if any of you have heard about the Meek Mill/Drake "beef". If not, here is the brief recap:
  • Meek got upset that Drake didn't tweet his album and promote it since he was on it
  • Meek rants on Twitter that drake uses a ghostwriter, sends the world into a frenzy
  • Drake waits until last Saturday, drop a diss track which wasn't met with great reviews (but I actually liked it)
  • Meek says he is doing one on last Monday, but it doesn't come out on the radio show he was supposed to
  • The tides already shifted to Drake, and then he drops a massive diss track
So, that's what's happened. I will leave the link to drakes website where you can listen to the diss tracks. The first one you need to listen to is called Charged Up, which you have to scroll down a bit for, and then Back to Back, the newest one, is at the top. Obviously, the language is NSFW, so watch at your own discretion.

http://www.octobersveryown.blogspot.com

RMichael21

Look at these great posters for the new Muppets show that's coming to ABC in September.
http://i2.wp.com/www./wp-content/uploads/2015/07/muppets-poster1.jpg?resize=450%2C600
http://i0.wp.com/www./wp-content/uploads/2015/07/muppets-poster2.jpg?resize=450%2C600
http://i0.wp.com/www./wp-content/uploads/2015/07/muppets-poster3.jpg?resize=450%2C600
http://i2.wp.com/www./wp-content/uploads/2015/07/muppets-poster4.jpg?resize=450%2C600

tcool

I saw Descendants last night, and it had a high point but for me mostly low points. Here are all the low points for me -
  • The names Mal, Jay, and Evie are kind of lazy. I would've hoped they put more thought into it, but they mostly just got rid of letters in the parents names to name the kids, and added a y or a e. I don't know how they came up with Carlos, but I guess Cruella De Vil is harder to pull out a boy's name from.
  • Maleficent has no green skin. If they were going for the remade Maleficent I would understand, but she wasn't viewed as evil. Also Maleficent was most diffidently not The Mistress of Evil in this film. Also Cruella De Vil doesn't look like the Cruella I know. She is not British nor is she the right the skin color. Jafar and The Evil Queen didn't seem evil.
  • Also on The Isle of the Lost are the only Villains those four? (And Gaston) In the film we didn't see anyone else, and I don't think the Island is big enough to hide all those villains.
  • The Fairy Godmother must be able to decrease in age she looks younger in this film than in Cinderella.
  • They ruined Be Our Guest
  • Some of the things that happened to the characters was predictable except one part.
  • There's some other stuff, but I don't want to get into Spoiler territory.
Now the good! I like this song, and that's it for me. (How this song happened is beyond me so add this to list of negatives. This song shouldn't be in the film since a certain thing is stopping Maleficent from leaving the Isle)

Sam Magic

I saw Descendants last night, and it had a high point but for me mostly low points. Here are all the low points for me -
  • The names Mal, Jay, and Evie are kind of lazy. I would've hoped they put more thought into it, but they mostly just got rid of letters in the parents names to name the kids, and added a y or a e. I don't know how they came up with Carlos, but I guess Cruella De Vil is harder to pull out a boy's name from.
  • Maleficent has no green skin. If they were going for the remade Maleficent I would understand, but she wasn't viewed as evil. Also Maleficent was most diffidently not The Mistress of Evil in this film. Also Cruella De Vil doesn't look like the Cruella I know. She is not British nor is she the right the skin color. Jafar and The Evil Queen didn't seem evil.
  • Also on The Isle of the Lost are the only Villains those four? (And Gaston) In the film we didn't see anyone else, and I don't think the Island is big enough to hide all those villains.
  • The Fairy Godmother must be able to decrease in age she looks younger in this film than in Cinderella.
  • They ruined Be Our Guest
  • Some of the things that happened to the characters was predictable except one part.
  • There's some other stuff, but I don't want to get into Spoiler territory.
Now the good! I like this song, and that's it for me. (How this song happened is beyond me so add this to list of negatives. This song shouldn't be in the film since a certain thing is stopping Maleficent from leaving the Isle)

O never have high hopes for Disney Channel films...typically horrid actors, plots, and overall execution.

Sam Magic

Trust me, it's fun. Just be prepared if you get sick on flights(like me heading down from NY:))
Never had problems flying. I actually enjoy it...and TBH a lot of people complain about overseas flights, but those are the best IMO. For my fily though we just live close to Disney so the drive was never too much. And with family in Tampa it's always nice to stop and visit them before we go to Orlando.

DinoInstitute

image.jpg

Adam sandler likes TSMM

Last edited:

tcool

Speaking of TSMM... The ceilings are extremely dusty
View attachment 104156
View attachment 104157

EDIT: Sorry it's kind of hard to see in these pictures
Speaking of TSMM while I waited in standby bored I found out one of two strings. The red crayon? at the entrance of the queue has a string in the back that was semi painted on.

Secondly the Domino Pieces in line are hollow, and are fun drums...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom