Waterpark vs Hollywood Studios

Gaprofitt

Hi All,

I'm taking my son to Disney world for his 4th Birthday in Sept. Roughly I have this planned out.

Day 1, arrival, MK evening.
Day 2, MK
Day 3, Hollywood Studios half-day, Magic Kingdom evening
Day 4, Animal Kingdom early, evening open.
Day 5, Redo what my son enjoyed most half day, then fly home.

On Day 1 I booked Crystal Palace
On Day 2 I booked Chef Mickeys for his Birthday
On Day 3 I booked the Sci-fi Drive in theatre and early fast passes for Toy Story and I forget what else. I also have Hollywood and Dine booked but I've heard some negative stuff about this place.
On Day 4 I booked Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom, is there a better use of the TS credit than this elsewhere? Want something fun for my son.. Afternoon is Open.
On Day 5, recap his favorites at MK, fly home.

I'm debating Day 3, we have waterpark passes as well. Is the sci-fi drive in and the toy story mania attractions that great or should I nix that for waterpark day and maybe downtown disney in the evening or a few more hours at MK?

I've never been to Disney so any advice is appreciated.. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks..

Greg

Po'Rich

On Day 4 I booked Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom, is there a better use of the TS credit than this elsewhere? Want something fun for my son.. Afternoon is Open

I would go to Tusker House over Rainforest Cafe. It's a character buffet, so you can be almost sure that both you and your son will find things you like (and will eat) on there. For characters, there's Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy (or at least there were when we were there last summer). The characters each stop by your table.

Upvote 0

zurgandfriend

Don't forget DHS means Starwars, if the force is strong in your little one you may want to check it out, remember there is a new movie coming out and it will be all the rage with kids his age.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

SKIP the water park. TS is fun, a variety of screens, 3d glasses, the ride car has a pull cord on the gun thats pulled repeatedly to shoot at the screens for points. Everything a 4yo will love. ST has a variety of ride scenes that change your ride up so you can do multiple rides. Get to the park early, sign him up for Jedi training, it will be something he will love to do. Muppets 3d is silly fun for kids. Indy and other shows. And... Youve got to stay to see Fantasmic in the evening. Sci Fi has seats facing a large drive in screen that plays short clips of old 1950s Sci fi movies and cartoons over and over. It will hold his interest throughout the meal. Rainforest Cafe is fun with the atmosphere and noise, but check out the menu at Tusker house too to see if it would suit him more.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom